Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best pony of all time from G1-5?

Rarity Paige Belle

Although I've seen threads asking about the best pony from G4, I think I'm the first one to ask who is the best pony of all. Although Celestia is my favorite G4 pony, my favorite pony has to be Firefly. I think she has more balls than the mane six put together! (with the possible exception of Dashie)

After all, she flew to the human world on her own initiative, whereas Twilight Sparkle would wait for orders from Celestia.post-24783-0-25236200-1395950584_thumb.png

Edited by Pinkie Perry
  • Brohoof 1

Never watched nor will watch the previous Generations............even De Lance said it in that Jan Animation Short, :lol:, so I gotta say all of G4 ponies.   However, if I were to pick 1 pony, I have to pick my :wub: waifu, Spitfire.   I also want to mention Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and all others, :D

Hmm, that honor would go to either Octavia or Minty. Octavia because she is one badass musical genius who isn't afraid to stick with the classics (plus, she looks STUNNING), and Minty, because she is always looking out for her friends, and she's clumsy, which makes her adorable in my book. Couldn't find a g3 picture of Minty with a pose I liked, so had to use one of the many g4 styles of her.

post-19034-0-78948900-1395951183.png

post-19034-0-41782200-1395951188.png

Edited by Ryudo

• 4 months later...

Rarity for more reasons than I can state. I haven't even done a full analysis like that in her Fan Club yet.

Three things

1. Subtle Meta Character

2. The purpose of her art is non-functional by nature

3. Completely takes the stereotype and turns in on its head

In G1 I think Wind Whistler was my favorite:

char_12154.jpg

I only watched through the episodes once, so I could probably change my mind, but she was the one who stuck out to me. I always thought her intelligence and use of big words was hilarious and cute amidst the other characters who must have been like "?".

G3 Minty is my favorite...

tumblr_m69317ob6b1qerlpqo1_400.gif

I'm not even sure at this point what exactly it is about her that I like, but she really stuck out. Such a shame G3 didn't have more media, I would have loved to have seen more focused on her. =(

G4 is Pinkie Pie, which I think I've explain a billion times. lol.

(No Tales character at this point as after a few episodes I became obsessed with G3 and skipped straight to it. I'll revisit Tales someday, I just can't say I found it as interesting as the other MLP animations.)

for personality pinkie pie takes the cupcake!! (not to mention i love love love her ability to bend physics...the fact that she's the only one who does it makes it wonderific!) (yea i know cheese sandwich does alittle as well, but let's not talk about him since he's a sad imitator) hehe.

style has to go to princess luna! (she's over the moon!!) her design is awesmazing! her coolness and beauty are over 9000!

and just a shout-out to my favorite background ponies trixie, derpy, and doctor whooves!! (err hooves)

I only vaguely remember one of the earlier gens from my childhood, and I haven't watched anything beyond a couple of short Youtube vids of them more recently.  But I'm just gonna go ahead and say this anyway:

FIM Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony out of all the gens; past, present, and future.

post-26550-0-28708900-1409642310_thumb.png

When you know...  You know.  You know?

post-26550-0-28708900-1409642310_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • The title was changed to Who is the best pony of all time from G1-5?