Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

craft Minecraft Pixel Ponies

Cloud_Jumper_189

the blue button does not have enough "like" for the celestia, pure win right there man.

i may have to copy your derpy on my friend's server that i play on... gonna be sheering a ton of sheep

• Brohoof 1

Did you make them out of wool, because if so, you might want to make them out of something less obvious, everyone makes them out of wool, but no one makes them out of ores and other blocks.

P.S.

They're flammable.

Very flammable.

Did you make them out of wool, because if so, you might want to make them out of something less obvious, everyone makes them out of wool, but no one makes them out of ores and other blocks. P.S. They're flammable. Very flammable.

Thankfully this isn't on a server so flammability isn't much of an issue, unless I go around with flint and steel XD As for making one out of ore... is that a challenge...?

I think I can easily say that Celestia is your best, and her mane is amazing, like is not a strong enough word

Thank you :)

Amazing man! Derpy and Celestia look the best in my opinion, keep up the great work. You should try creating Vinyl Scratch, with a DJ Booth O_ O

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. ...for tomorrow. Just had 2 exams so I'm fairly shattered, won't take on anything big tonight :L Thanks though!

• 2 weeks later...