Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Valiant and Wish

ninjamon102938

It was a typical everyday morning in Ponyville, Valiant Gamer was on his way to study with Princess Twilight. Today was the day he was going to perfect his potion he's been working on for the past two weeks. He was extremely excited and couldn't wait to get to Twilight's

Wish was trotting to the library to return a book that she'd borrowed from Princess Twilight on mirage magic. Wish's talent was for dramatic magic. Tho she often performed firework displays for her job, she liked also to put on animated magical mirages and was keen to improve this part of her magic. The book that the Princess had recommended had been extremely useful.

At an intersection Valiant stopped to check his percentage on Ponymon Emerald and the next thing he knew was that he was on the ground with his stuff all over the place. Another pony was also on the ground next to him. "Oops, I'm sorry" he said. He felt terrible about knocking another pony over like that.

One moment Wish was trotting along, thinking about nothing in particular, the next she was on the ground, having bumped into another pony. "Omigosh!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry I bumped into you! Here, let me help you." Wish used her horn magic to pick up the other pony's stuff which lay on the ground.

(edited)

"Your fine, no big deal" said Valiant. He helped the pony with her things as she helped Valiant with his. "Oh no my progress!" screamed Valiant. He checked his GamePony and then sighed with relief. "It's okay, whoa for a second there, I thought the data got deleted"

Edited by ninjamon102938

"You play computer games?" Wish asked, with interest. "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Wish, what's yours? I'm going to visit Princess Twilight and return a book she lent me on mirage magic. It's really helped my mirages; they're just like real life, now."

(edited)

"Did you say Princess Twilight?" said Valiant "She's my teacher and I was on my way to my daily study with her" he said picking up the rest of Wish's stuff. "My name is Valiant, Valiant Gamer, it's nice to meet you." He finally got all his stuff packed up again "it was nice chatting but I gotta go, see ya" he ran as fast as he could toward twilght's house.

Edited by ninjamon102938

Wish felt sorry to see Valiant go. Did he realise that they were heading in the same direction? She continued to trot towards the library. When she had borrowed the book, the Princess had mentioned that there were other books she could borrow the next time, which dealt with her kind of magic.

Valiant finally got to Twilight's house after a lot of running. "I"M HERE TWILIGHT!!" he yelled. He was nervous that he wouldn't be one time but luckily he was. "Your on time" said Twilight. He was on the floor in relief of his accomplishment. However, he then heard a very familiar voice at the door.

Wish had politely knocked with her hoof on the open door. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Princess," she said, "But I'm returning that book you lent me before. Thank you, it was very useful and I've really improved my mirages. I wonder if you could find for me those other books you told me about? I'd love to make the other aspects of my magic better as well."

"Hey, your that pony from before!" Valiant shouted. "What was your name again uh Dish no, uh Fish, no that wasn't it either" Valiant was really stuck until "Wish, your name is wish right?" He said hoping he got it right. He sighed with relief and started getting his materials out and ready for his lesson.

"That's right," Wish replied. "I'm sorry to intrude in your lesson, I just would like to borrow some more books from the Princess."

Wish really would have liked to have a lesson with Twilight and learn more about magic, but she didn't want to intrude. She knew that the Princess liked privacy and didn't want everypony to have a lesson with her.