Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Look what I found at the supermarket today!

Rarity Paige Belle

oh boy! gen1 meatwurst!! It would be amazing if it was actual horse meat. 

Nah that's G3 lol. Way too sparkly to be anything before that.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I would put all of it in my mouth.....

Why are you thinking about that, you pervert? Friendship tastes delicious! <3

Why are you still thinking about it? Stahp. >_>

Edited by Princess PeachBlink

If that is real than someone is Hasbro's marketing department has one sick sense of humor, I doubt it though. Honestly I think is would be even funnier if they had a G3 pony on a bottle of glue, it has been a while since I have photoshopped anything so maybe I can give that a try.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's probably just some generic meat loaf, but some anti-brony troll who works where that brand of meat-loaf is getting produced added an MLP G3 label there instead of the corporate label, just to troll dem bronies... ahihihi.gif

Edited by GeometryMath Algebra
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

I've never found food with you know some type of show or cartoon on it to be appetizing or maybe it's because usually said food is usually some type of cheap food that you typically wouldn't buy unless there was said character on it. Perhaps, yet I have bought food like that and it is fine like as cookies usually but you know that cake doesn't look appetizing really haha.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I've never found food with you know some type of show or cartoon on it to be appetizing or maybe it's because usually said food is usually some type of cheap food that you typically wouldn't buy unless there was said character on it. Perhaps, yet I have bought food like that and it is fine like as cookies usually but you know that cake doesn't look appetizing really haha.

Is that what it is? Cake? I didn’t even know what I was looking at tbh.

45 minutes ago, Mammon said:

Is that what it is? Cake? I didn’t even know what I was looking at tbh.

I think it might be some type of meat, mystery meat makes it less appetizing if anything. I don't really know what it is be it cake or something I just know that it doesn't look edible to me honestly haha.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I think it might be some type of meat, mystery meat makes it less appetizing if anything. I don't really know what it is be it cake or something I just know that it doesn't look edible to me honestly haha.

Oh I completely agree. I wouldn’t of thought it was real food if the OP hadn’t of mentioned it lol.

• Brohoof 1