Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who laughed during Cupcakes HD?

CosmicHooves

I love RD , but honestly I couldn't stop myself from laughing while watching Cupcakes HD?

It's now like my favorite YouTube video of all time!

I know a ton of people are mortified , but I'm the type of guy who can digest this sorta stuff.

I laughed but it was mainly cuz of the timeliness of the song. It just sounds so perfect for the feel of MLP and Cupcakes. It's really upbeat but is talking about killing. I don't know what the song is actually meaning to say but it fit regardless.

I laughed at the song, because when you are watching the video you can see how the song almost has a meaning to the video. An upbeat song, but a very graphic video.

I laughed hard because it was just so....catchy and the beat went along with what was happening so well, also the tern "it's so violent it funny" also could come into play here! :)

I laughed hard because it was just so....catchy and the beat went along with what was happening so well, also the tern "it's so violent it funny" also could come into play here! :)

I'm listening to the original song right now!

• Brohoof 1

I was laughing more at my friend and his reaction, I still chuckle when I think about it.

I laughed when Pinkie bonked Dash on the head with the mallet, I wasn't expecting it.

I did, gore like this is absolutely hilarious and I think they weren't trying to do all that shitty emo crap. It's pretty sad how most people took it seriously.

I haven't watched the video yet but I laughed my ass off when I read the original fanfic it is based on so I will probably get a good laugh out of the video too. The violence is so over the top and Pinkie Pie is so ridiculously out of character that I couldn't help but laugh at it.

I watched it because I saw this topic post. I thought it was kind of goofy especially with the song. Just the ridiculousness of the whole thing was funny.

Personally I'm just not really fan of this kind of stuff when combined with MLP, but I'll check out what the dark side is doing sometimes if it's brought up.

For those who have read the story- did you think of her like Pinkamena, or like a nut like the video, or as acting like herself in a normal episode?

To me the idea of a Psychopath serial killer Pinkie is MUCH MORE disturbing than obviously crazy Pinkamena Pinkie.

Edited by steve88

I did. I liked the anarchic nature of the song and the animation, and I don't think the music would have been so upbeat and catchy if it wasn't supposed to be funny. You can't help but laugh thanks to the over the top energy.

I watched it for the first time with a group of friends in the commons at my high school, and we were all laughing in a wtf kind of way. Like, it's a rainbow horse getting mutilated, it's just so out of place...

But if I had watched it by myself, I would have just kind of stared at the screen for a while. I don't usually like horror/gore/etc., especially if it's a person/character I really enjoy, so yea.

• 6 years later...
On 3/28/2014 at 9:18 PM, CosmicHooves said:

I love RD , but honestly I couldn't stop myself from laughing while watching Cupcakes HD?

It's now like my favorite YouTube video of all time!

I know a ton of people are mortified , but I'm the type of guy who can digest this sorta stuff.

I didn't laugh. I don't get why we need to see the ponies brutalized like this, but the dance was cute