Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you Think Pony

InspiredBrony

I've been doing this for a while and I'm wondering if anyone else does, too.

Basically:

· If  someone say  the words "my little (whatever)", do you think "pony"

· Does seeing the color pink make you think of Pinkie Pie

· Apples - Applejack

· Etc. and Etc.

There are TONS more reasons, but I'm just giving a basic outline. So, do you think like this? Give some other words or phrases that make you think pony, if you like.

• Brohoof 1

Yes I do, when people "Let's wrap it up", or something similar, I think of Winter Wrap Up. When people say "everybody", or something similar, I want to scream "It's everyPONY!" One more thing, when people say cupcakes...er...nevermind. Every time I wake up, I look to the sun and say, "Thank you Celestia!" I do this for the night to, like if the stars aren't out I say, "Luna got lazy again."

Edited by Gemini V2

YES, OMG I thought I was the only one who thought of Ponies whenever the words "My Little" were uttered in conversations.

Here's my list of pony tendencies:

1. Whenever anyone asks me a yes/no question, I usually respond with an Eeyup or Nope in the vain of Big Macintosh  :mellow:
  2. I can't help but think of Scootaloo whenever I eat chicken now.
  3. Whenever someone refers to their Pinkie finger, I keep thinking that they are referring to the pony Pinkie Pie. Curse u for having such a cute name Pinkie lol  :lol:!  
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I think pony!

I do what this topic says sooo many times, it's kinda funny :)

Still, it's not out of control, I usually do when I'm not concentrating on stuff like work etc

What we are talking about is a "trigger pony". A trigger pony is what you explained, except you totally get lost into the concept, or even speak it outloud. Trigger ponies include but are NOT limited to:

Luna = Moon

Celestia = Sun

Twilight = Magic

Applejack = Apples 

RD = Rainbows 

Fluttershy = Animals

The list goes on. But yes, I do think of that, when I the word just hits my brain right. 

Yes in that particular case. Only time I really start associating it is in the apple department of my grocery store.

You know, Gala apples, Braeburn Apples, then everyone apple related.

• Brohoof 3

One of my strongest "My little fill-in-the-blanks" triggers, is the texture of the stuffing in one of the cushions of my couch. Just sitting on the couch makes me think of what Pinkie Pies tail would feel like.

Edited by AI Pony

Has happened to me quite a few times.   When I hear words, like Apple, Twilight, Dash, or Luna from somewhere random like from a person, movie, tv, radio, etc.............MLP immediately hits me, :D

I say 'yay' more often than I used to, and I don't think I've said it normally in over a year. Also, every time I go to say that something is the worst my automatic urge is to say that it's The. Worst. Possible. Thing! (thank you Fluttershy and Rarity)

Hmm, also the word twilight no longer makes me think of a horribly written series about abusive sparkly vampires, thank Luna...

• Brohoof 1

I've known of the show for 3 months and I'm not there... yet.

Yes in that particular case. Only time I really start associating it is in the apple department of my grocery store.

You know, Gala apples, Braeburn Apples, then everyone apple related.

But now next time I'm at the grocery store I probably will be!  LOL!!!

Edited by steve88