Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you bring if going to Equestria in 3 days? Explain!

silvadel

Probably just some clothes and hygiene stuff.  I may bring books to teach the ponies and advance their civilization.  Technology would be dead weight in Equestria, unless I had a solar charger or found out a way for unicorns to charge it.  If I knew I could bring technology, I would just to have an infinite storage of knowledge and to teach ponies again.  I think I'd just like to adapt.  HOWEVER, if I wouldn't be ponified when I went, I wouldn't do it.  End of story.  Then again, if I became a pony, would I need human clothes?  And plus, what do they have as far as hygiene?  I wouldn't want any memory things (i.e. pictures of family) because I'd want to forget the past as quickly as possible and not have a reminder of it.

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded

The portal returns and you see Dash laughing -- she says "April Fools," and brohoofs Pinkie Pie.  As the disc vanishes you hear "A society with a holiday for pranking..."

Now the real question -- How much did you mess up your life preparing for the trip?  IE did you quit a job, tell people anything that would make you seem loony, spend bunches of money on things you no longer need, etc.

• Brohoof 3

oh my

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Not much. I probably freaked the hell out of my parents and close friends but besides that, nothing lost. I would have snapped a phone picture real quick to prove I wasn't imagining the whole thing. Also, I'd be sure to shoot Dashie the finger before she was gone.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing, I think I could go to Equestria as happy as can be without bringing anything.

Plus, I'd have to keep up with it and all. ^^"

I'd prefer it being Twilight Sparkle, please and thank you. ^^ (\

My HDTV, my PS3 (at least when I get it fixed. :P) my smartphone, some magical WiFi router connected to my internet, and of course my COMPUTAH! And some movies, games, books and nostalgic stuff. ^_^

Okay, I would bring my laptop, camera, charger, clothes and money! Heres what each thing is for:

Laptop: We have never seen one in Ponyville, it would be a fun thing to share with the ponies, so they could get amazed with it plus whenever Im bored ill do stuff in it.

Camera: I NEED to remember the moment, and the upload the photos. I will obviously take a pic with Pinkie Pie and Gummy!

Charger: To charge my laptop and camera when they run out of battery

Clothes: Even though ponies most of the time dont wear clothes, I like to em my style! Plus it would be weird at first to be "naked" But I wouldn´t bring too much, I would LOVE Rarity to make me some dresses.

Money: To buy souvenirs (Or however you spell that) And some other things like food, I would obviously make a stop at sugarcube corner and buy lots of cupcakes.

I'm pretty sure Equestria does have electricity, since they do have lightbulbs and sowing machines.

Laptop, wireless headphones, CD drive, MP3 player, CD player, cassette player, borrow my dad's record player, lots of AA & AAA batteries. My electric toothbrush, my retainer, two cameras, deodorant, lots and lots of clothes, my fan, my alarm clock, my collection of manga, and that would be about it.

For the joke however, I would chuck something, anything of mine as hard as I could at Pinkie and or Dashie for f##king with my dreams like that. I'd probably quit the fandom, seeing as how cruel my idols turned out to be. I could never look at MLP the same way again after that.

God I hate hard choices..........I would say that I would bring a suitecase full of history books, a suitecase full of clothes, and Barack Obama...just kidding, I would also bring my friends.....to torture them with all that is Ponyville.

(edited)

Meh Iphone, meh headphones, meh clothes, meh root beer, meh drumset, meh house, meh neighborhood, meh planet, meh universe, meh dimension, and of course meh chocolate :3

Edit:

OH YEAH FORGOT meh self :D

Other Edit: 

Also forgot Meh camera

Another edit:

Oh and can't forget my inter dimensional caterpillar and my blanket so I can wrap myself in it and roll around Equestria :D

what am I doing with my life...

Edited by Freezy ma reezy

• 7 months later...

If I were forced to spend 3 days in Equestria and I could bring absolutely anything in the world with me, I'd bring food and water, camping gear, armor, and a gun.

Then I'll probably be able to wait out the three days. Now all I need is a deck of cards.

Lots of Toilet Paper..xD

Change of clothes.

I would say a computer of some kind, but I don't think I'd get any Internet being in another world, so.....

No idea.

*EDIT*

I misread the title. I thought we could only bring 3 things..xP

I'd definitely bring my two little brothers, and maybe my whole family.

Edited by baltosaa

Clothes, toothbrush, food, iPhone, along with my other electronics(PS3,ps4, 3ds, etc), my teddy(I've had him since I was like 5 okay), and hmmm i unno that's about it. Oh and the charger for the iPhone and 3DS along with batteries for the PS3 controller and obviously the cords for the controllers and remotes. I'd find a way to get the TV and dvr too.