Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you bring if going to Equestria in 3 days? Explain!

silvadel

I would think Twilight would jump through the portal then I would get my stuff

You'd probably have to go with her or describe the stuff you'd want if it's something she's never seen before(like iPhones or anything similar).

If I were to travel to Equestria?

I'd collect the works of social philosophers and revolutionaries like Rousseau, Paine, Marx and Marinetti and make it my mission to incite strife and revolution so that I could usher in a new Era for Equestrian society. The Matriarchy of the alicorn princesses would fall and ponies would have control over their own political future again.

Uhm. What. I think you're a little confused. This is about stuff you own that you'd bring to Equestria. Not your ideas for new equestria girls movies c

His post is still awesome. At the very least he could bring the concept of a surfing competition with him. Cowabunga bro!

If I were to travel to Equestria?

I'd collect the works of social philosophers and revolutionaries like Rousseau, Paine, Marx and Marinetti and make it my mission to incite strife and revolution so that I could usher in a new Era for Equestrian society. The Matriarchy of the alicorn princesses would fall and ponies would have control over their own political future again.

His post is still awesome. At the very least he could bring the concept of a surfing competition with him. Cowabunga bro!

True. It just confused me.

I'd ask her to bring Twilight with her so she could teleport all the stuff :3

I'd want my laptop, all the papers I've ever drawn/written on in the last few years, all my books and...all the things that could be useful in Equestria. I've been interested in sewing felt things lately and I would want to continue that in Equestria along with my other talents, could make some bits right away! :3

I'd also bring my crushy //>,<//

People listing items like they're packing for a summer road trip instead of a journey into a magical world.

Maybe if we both went to Equestria together we could start a surfer's revolution. Sick waves for all ponies, brah!

post-30550-0-84641800-1415683325_thumb.jpg

post-30550-0-84641800-1415683325_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeric
Removed quoted content
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, I really have no idea. Maybe I'd just start from scratch in Equestria?

Some people seem to forget that things like sunglasses and hats already exist in Equestria. The biggest factor is whether or not I would keep my human form, but it doesn't make any sense why I should given the Equestria Girls movies. I'd rather become a pony than stay a human without any likelihood for flying or using magic. Plus it would be neat to meet my pony counterpart and see what similarities we shared and what differences there were.
  • Brohoof 1

Some people seem to forget that things like sunglasses and hats already exist in Equestria. The biggest factor is whether or not I would keep my human form, but it doesn't make any sense why I should given the Equestria Girls movies. I'd rather become a pony than stay a human without any likelihood for flying or using magic. Plus it would be neat to meet my pony counterpart and see what similarities we shared and what differences there were.

That's a good reason for starting from scratch, in my opinion.

I would bring:

• My computer and pray to grogar that equestria has internet connection, because no internet= eternal boredom.
  • My 2ds along with 3ds games in case equestria doesn't have internet connection/
  • The standard stuff any smart person would bring when they travel to another country like clothes.

TP,  much much TP I would brings

Clothing/Shoe:  You need clothing and shoes..

Knock out Darts: Got to bring a pony back to prove they are real!

So this topic started before Rainbow Rocks was released, so I guess I'll do a scenario where I won't be able to return for about 2 and a half years much like the portal between Equestria and Canterlot High. I already made many posts involving me being a pony, so I'll go with the result that I stay human, despite being given a Flash-animated makeover. Okay, here my response for if I'm going to have to stay in Equestria for a long time:

First of all, let my parents and most trust-worthy friends know what I'm doing. They would be okay with it, as long as they have a way to contact me to make sure I'm doing okay. Maybe if I brought my smart phone, it would transform into a special kind of book that will allow me to send messages to my loved ones. I'd write in the book, and it would appear as a text message to the recipient's phone or even answering machine. No matter how many messages I'd sent, it won't apply to the limits of their phone contracts.

In fact, anything I'd bring would probably transform into an Equestrian version of itself. My coins and dollars bills would turn into Equestrian currency of Bits. I'll be sure to get a job in Equestria that would support me for 2 and half years.

As a human, I need 3 things: food, clothes, and shelter. Since I'm more a pasta guy, and I know Equestria has it, I'm not too worried about food. I will bring most of my clothes, though I know a certain unicorn could make some more. As for shelter, I picture having to rent with Lyra Heartstrings and Bon-Bon. I see Lyra as being fascinated and curious about us humans, but not crazily obsessed, so I'll have a lot to share with her.

Also, I'll make sure before I leave for Equestria to be legally declared "on a long leave of absence but will return". Done all in secret from the public.

While the enjoyable idea of bringing luxuries like gaming consoles and computer technology would be nice, it wouldn't serve a practical purpose on my visit.

After all we are only staying for three days, and all the time there would spent mostly becoming acquainted and befriending the ponies. Why would I want to waste precious time in a pastel colored fantasy world on technology?

It would be an awesome heartwarming feeling to say; experience a party with Pinkie Pie or go on a small adventure with the mane 6. But I'm rambling.

So, items, Three days worth of clothing. Some portable water bottles. Maybe my smart phone for recording purposes though mainly because out of habit I carry it around.

I'd bring me sling pack for carry purposes.

Bring it on Equestria! The fun will come my way!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, a whole new raft of victims...  who answered the first part but not the second part....

The portal returns and you see Dash laughing -- she says "April Fools," and brohoofs Pinkie Pie.  As the disc vanishes you hear "A society with a holiday for pranking..."

Now the real question -- How much did you mess up your life preparing for the trip?  IE did you quit a job, tell people anything that would make you seem loony, spend bunches of money on things you no longer need, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I should be able to get everything I need in Equestria. I would only bring the clothes on by back. As those wore out I would ask Rarity to make me new clothes. Diamond encrusted clothes. ^_^  

he portal returns and you see Dash laughing -- she says "April Fools," and brohoofs Pinkie Pie.  As the disc vanishes you hear "A society with a holiday for pranking..."

Sorry I thought the 3 days meant "3 days to prepare" not "staying for 3 days". That's much easier, but wouldn't allow me to elaborate more.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Absolutely nothing! If I was going to Equestria, I'd want to start fresh, keep things simple. I mean, I'd bring my cat, but that's about it. Wouldn't want her sitting at home while I live my new life in Equestria.