Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you bring if going to Equestria in 3 days? Explain!

silvadel

I've seen a lot of interesting answers, but to be honest, even though I probably own at least a couple hundred Videogames across 9 systems, I wouldn't bring any of it. Why would I, when I could go sightseeing in Equestria and meet some ponies, and only have three days to do it? That's not enough time as it is, let alone if I were to bring distractions. I would bring three days worth of clothes and my toiletries, and I would bring my phone with its charger and that portable power supply I happen to own, but only because I would want to be able to take pictures. I can't imagine I would get any kind of reception and I wouldn't want to be disturbed anyways, unless I were to bring a friend. Oh, that would make the trip that much better. I had fun at BronyCan without my good friend who could only make it out for the first day, but it would have been so much better if he could have gone for all three days. Besides, I imagine a trip to Equestria would be better if I wasn't alone.

• 2 weeks later...

tv,video games,laptop and camera to enjoy taking some photes andrecording some videos about equestria

i would think about taking my phone,but maybe it wouldnt work because there is no network :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'd bring loads of toilet paper, phone, laptop, monitor, and my PS3. Clothes, I'd probably pack about two week's worth, then do laundry every other week. I'd also bring over a bunch of books for Twilight to read, just so she won't bombard me with a thousand and one questions about where I'm from, etc. I guess I'd also have to bring over a whole buttload of B12 or whatever it is that vegans take so their health doesn't go off kilter.

Well, I dunno how much of their food is edible to humans, so I'd bring pretty much all the non-perishable food I could.  Mostly dried meats.  Because I can't live like a vegetarian forever.  Is it forever?  Ah well.  Just in case, I'd stock up on jerky.  And general survival stuff.  I'm entering a mostly unfamiliar environment, I ain't gonna take chances.  In fact, I'd get an entire RV and kid it out like I was going into a zombie apocalypse, weapons included because you never know when the changelings could show up again.

Well that depends on two aspects:

1. Am i a crazy power maniac...

Prob would say ok... gather some deadly stuff, pay some more ppl... and go to equestria and become "Gods"

Laptop, solar panel battery charger... A LONG internet cable, a crap tonne of fast food and one of those RC camera helicopters so i can spy on everypony... Oh and medicine... Lots and LOTS of medicine... and some techhy stuff to be like a WOW for everypony =P

I am sensing more victims...  who answered the first part but not the second part....

----

The portal returns and you see Dash laughing -- she says "April Fools," and brohoofs Pinkie Pie.  As the disc vanishes you hear "A society with a holiday for pranking..."

Now the real question -- How much did you mess up your life preparing for the trip?  IE did you quit a job, tell people anything that would make you seem loony, spend bunches of money on things you no longer need, etc.

----

Yep for some of you, RD pranked you GOOD. 

Well, since there is no technology (From what I know) in Equestria, Ill bring a TV, a computer, and iPhone and a tablet so the ponies can be mind blown by all that stuff. Ill also ask for the weather and bring all the clothes I need depending on how long I would stay. Ill bring food aswell, I dont think I could eat hay sandwiches. And a little gift for all the ponies, I really dont know what but it must be something you can´t find in Equestria

If I was called to Equestria, it would be for a reason, something only a Human could do, thus I would need little more than the clothes on my back and would take nothing but myself.

I would bring a laptop filled with files of cultural, historical, scientific and technological significance (especially the last one!). I would also bring some solar panels and a charger, as well as a color printer, some spare ink cardriges and some printing paper. This would allow me to earn some bits by selling information about the human world, as well as introducing new technology to Equestria.

I would also bring scientific and technical litterature in book form, in case my laptop would break.

Once in Equestria, I would probably start a company to develop human technology (I'm a mechanic, so this would be a viable option). I'm sure that there would be plenty of interested venture capitalists willing to help me with initial funding, and pony academics and technologists would likely jump at the opportunity to work with what would essentially be alien technology. So it would likely be childs play to earn a lot of cash.

If this was just a (cruel) joke, then I would be pissed. The damage however would not be to big. It would set me back probably about $2500 maximum, but I would recover from that in a few months.

Edited by Azatrot