• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/289-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Leap of Faith
Air Date: March 29th, 2014
Synopsis: The Flim Flam Brothers' cure-all tonic promises Ponyville citizens a chance to be rid of their ailments. Applejack has her doubts about the merits of the tonic, until Granny Smith begins taking it and appears to be cured of all her aches and pains.

Alright, this looks to be Applejack's key episode. I've been dying for this one and I can't wait to see how it all plays out! :D

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 11

Alrighty, the return of the Flim Flam Brothers, huzzah!  These two are still two of my favorite minor antagonists the show's had so far; I just love how they were perfect foils for AJ and the Apples the first time they showed up, not to mention the well deserved comeuppance they got at the end of their debut episode.  Here's hoping that what will more than likely be Applejack's key episode plays out splendidly!  :muffins:

@@Sugar Cube, saw this in the other thread, but you seriously don't like the Flim Flam Brothers song?!?!  SC, I am shocked, honestly! :o  I love that number, it's still one of my favorite from Season 2!  Such a clever send up to The Music Man, and a catchy little duet to boot; I'm honestly hoping we get some more singing out of these two here (in addition to AJ of course; gosh dang is Ashleigh Ball a good singer!!!).  :D  

179365__safe_applejack_vector_flim_flam_

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

Currently watching the SSCS6K episode when the last time the Flim-Flam Bros. were in town in prep of the new episode. The challenge has just begun!

Finally! For the first time in like five weeks I'm finally going to be watching MLP on time! Yay! :muffins:

I'm not sure what to expect from this episode. The last time the Flim Flam Bros were around, it was a good episode but it wasn't one of my favorites. Hopefully my expectations are blown out of the water :)

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

Ah yes, the return of the Flim Flam Brothers, traveling salesponies nonpareil. Been looking forward to this one for that reason alone, but seeing whatever this tonic will entail and what the episode as a whole will do for Applejack are also things I'm looking forward to seeing. :D

• Brohoof 2

Alrighty, the return of the Flim Flam Brothers, huzzah!  These two are still two of my favorite minor antagonists the show's had so far; I just love how they were perfect foils for AJ and the Apples the first time they showed up, not to mention the well deserved comeuppance they got at the end of their debut episode.  Here's hoping that what will more than likely be Applejack's key episode plays out splendidly!  :muffins:

@@Sugar Cube, saw this in the other thread, but you seriously don't like the Flim Flam Brothers song?!?!  SC, I am shocked, honestly! :o  I love that number, it's still one of my favorite from Season 2!  Such a clever send up to The Music Man, and a catchy little duet to boot; I'm honestly hoping we get some more singing out of these two here (in addition to AJ of course; gosh dang is Ashleigh Ball a good singer!!!).  :D  

179365__safe_applejack_vector_flim_flam_

Okay, so the Flim Flam Brothers song is not my favorite, but I do like it a fair bit. I just think it was maybe... long? Anywho, I am still stoked for a potential song, and if Applejack sings even one line, you know I'll love it. ;)

Less than four minutes. Here we go!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys, look, it's Big Macintroll!  ^_^

Holy crap, the Apple siblings all together in the swimming hole was adorable. :wub:  And that Granny Smith flashback was hilarious!!!  :lol:

Edited by Batbrony

So we finally get the origin story for how Granny Smith busted her hip, at least she did it with a bang. And Big Mac is such a troll.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Granny Smith backstory, nice.

Also damn i'm late to the party on this one.

LIES!

I CALL LIES!

DON'T BELIEVE THE FLIM FLAM BROTHERS!

also lyra's face