Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm not alloys to reply?!

CosmicHooves
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

What the heck does this mean that I don't have "permission" to reply to someone's thread?

What's going on?

I've done nothing wrong and I've treated everyone nicely ever since I've came here!

The only thing that you could accuse me of doing is making a few mistakes with posing something in the wrong section!

Could you please link to the thread you're trying to respond to? You currently have all normal user permissions - the most likely explanation is that the thread got deleted before you could respond to it, or it got moved/merged somewhere else.

Could you please link to the thread you're trying to respond to? You currently have all normal user permissions - the most likely explanation is that the thread got deleted before you could respond to it, or it got moved/merged somewhere else.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/57952-post-all-of-your-funny-pony-pictures-here/?view=getnewpost

It's the Funny Pictures One you pointed out recently.

Wait. Oh the message I was replying to isn't there anymore. I guess they erased it while was replying?

(edited)

That's funny - it looks like you responded to that thread just fine. It also looks like you were responding to a thread in General Discussion, which doesn't have that thread in it:

XFNfiQW.png

Either way, seeing the message "You do not have permission to reply to this topic" doesn't mean we've banned you from anything. It just means that something's happened to the thread, or in your case, something's happened to the response. This could be a lock, or a merge, or a deletion. You still have your posting privileges and should be able to respond to any other open threads, so don't fret. :)

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^^

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.