Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

shootingscuddy

I've been a brony for a bit over a week now, and I have to say, I love this community. I heard about the show and didn't really ever think about watching it.. but that all changed when my friend showed me the show. To my surprise it was REALLY good. I don't know why I like the show so much, but I just do. I feel like I'm with the ponies everytime I watch the show. It cheers me up! So I came here wanting to talk to others like me. What's up everypony?

Hello and welcome to the forums! We have a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

The show is certainly something special, it's the best cartoon series that I've seen for a very long time.

Hello there new pony! I'm Jokuc. It was the same for me, at first I didn't think it was good but when I watched it, BAM! You can read the story in my profile if you want. If there's anything you have on your mind, feel free to message me! I really do hope you will enjoy your stay.

Welcome to mlp forums! See you around! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Herd! I was the same way about watching this show once, but after coming across a random pony video on youtube and then spending an hour watching more pony videos without realizing it...I was hooked. Something about this shows just pulls you in and then doesn't let you go!