Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need someponies help

Crystal Edge
Go to solution Solved by Discordian,

Go to your profile, find the "Edit my Profile" button at the top right. Big black button, hard to miss.

When you click on it and scroll down some you'll find the "Edit my About Me page" button. Click there, enter text, and save.

For safety: Remember to copy your text to your clipboard before clicking the save button in case it doesn't work properly so you can paste it in again. Be sure to check your profile to see it has been updated.

• Brohoof 2

When on your Profile page, there is a button in the top right that reads "Edit my Profile". Click that. Then scroll down and find the section entitled "Profile Information". To the right of that, there's a button entitled "Edit my About Me page". Click that and then put in whatever you wish to have in your About Me section of your profile.

• Brohoof 1

Go to your profile, then click "Edit my Profile".

Then go to "profile Settings". (You should already be there by default)

Once you're there, scroll down until you see "Profile Information" and next to it should be a "Edit About me Page" button.

Hope this helps.  ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Something tells me you wanna trick out your about me section a bit, man.

Am I right on this?

Well, if that's so, then listen to these guys. Couldn't have said it better myself :)

• Brohoof 1

Something tells me you wanna trick out your about me section a bit, man.

Am I right on this?

Well, if that's so, then listen to these guys. Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Yes I do.

@Everypony who replied

Thank you all for your help. /) Bro hoofs for all.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.