Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode idea!

Nah

Okay, Okay, I already know there is an episodes idea thread, but this just came up, and I had to share it with everypony!

How about an episode were the mane 6 switch bodies. Yes, switch bodies, and then it would just be hilarious watching it, tell me, good idea or not?

Has anypony thought of an episode like that?

• Brohoof 2

Okay, Okay, I already know there is an episodes idea thread, but this just came up, and I had to share it with everypony!

How about an episode were the mane 6 switch bodies. Yes, switch bodies, and then it would just be hilarious watching it, tell me, good idea or not?

Has anypony thought of an episode like that?

You mean switch their voices?

You mean switch their voices?

Yes, something like that, and their personalities are in different bodies.

example, Rainbow Dash in Rarity's body, and Rarity in RD's body.

That would be an amazing episode, that's a great idea!!! I think if there was an episode like that it would have potential to be the most hilarious episode ever :D

Eeyup, that was my idea, hopefully, we may see this episode in season 3! Eventually, episodes like that would be made, I have seen it in nearly every cartoon.

Yeah, episodes like this are pretty common in cartoons, but I think that in a show with as good of characters as MLP:FiM, it has the potential to be really, really good.

Can you imagine how RD would react to losing her wings, or what Pinkie would do with a horn? I imagine Fluttershy wouldn't be too uncomfortable with becoming an Earth pony, but Twilight's reaction to not being able to do magic would be priceless! Oh, and if Applejack and Rarity switched... that would just be too good for words.

Okay, I'm done now.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, episodes like this are pretty common in cartoons, but I think that in a show with as good of characters as MLP:FiM, it has the potential to be really, really good.

Can you imagine how RD would react to losing her wings, or what Pinkie would do with a horn? I imagine Fluttershy wouldn't be too uncomfortable with becoming an Earth pony, but Twilight's reaction to not being able to do magic would be priceless! Oh, and if Applejack and Rarity switched... that would just be too good for words.

Okay, I'm done now.

So what would be the switching? Twilight is now Applejack, Pinkie is Twilight, Applejack is Fluttershy, Fluttershy is Pinkie, Rarity is Dash and Dash is Rarity?

How about Applejack and, GULP, Big Macintosh? I don't mean anything dirty. Kim Possible had an episode where Kim and Ron traded bodies. Apple Bloom and Granny Smith? How about Trixie and Twilight? Trixie would be furious if Twilight had her body!

Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers had an episode where Dale and Gadget traded...HEADS in a matter transporter "The Fly" type incident. Gadget actually yelled at Dale a few times, "Keep the hands off the body!"

LOL

LOL

go fifteen minutes in for the head swapping fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIl4_uM_XrI

• Brohoof 1

So what would be the switching? Twilight is now Applejack, Pinkie is Twilight, Applejack is Fluttershy, Fluttershy is Pinkie, Rarity is Dash and Dash is Rarity?

I... guess? A bit after posting that, I realized that the situations I described couldn't possibly all happen at the same time. Here's a revised plan:

Twilight in Fluttershy's body (She would be really depressed about losing her horn, but it would be fun to see her experience the sensation of having wings that she's probably read so much about.)

Fluttershy in Pinkie's (She has most of the characteristics on an Earth pony anyway, so she would do alright, but seeing her with Pinkie's energy levels would be great.)

Pinkie in Twilight's (Can you imagine what she would do with that kind of magic?)

Rainbow in Rarity's (Like the opposite of Twilight, she would absolutely hate having to walk everywhere, but try out all kinds of neat stuff with the horn. Rarity obviously would have to monitor her to make sure she doesn't get her body dirty.)

Rarity in Applejack's (When she attempts farm work, hilarity ensues.)

Applejack in Rainbow's (She would likely taunt Rainbow about her newfound lack of wings, and seems quite qualified for cloud work. Actually, she would probably be the most happy about the switch.)

I... guess? A bit after posting that, I realized that the situations I described couldn't possibly all happen at the same time. Here's a revised plan:

Twilight in Fluttershy's body (She would be really depressed about losing her horn, but it would be fun to see her experience the sensation of having wings that she's probably read so much about.)

Fluttershy in Pinkie's (She has most of the characteristics on an Earth pony anyway, so she would do alright, but seeing her with Pinkie's energy levels would be great.)

Pinkie in Twilight's (Can you imagine what she would do with that kind of magic?)

Rainbow in Rarity's (Like the opposite of Twilight, she would absolutely hate having to walk everywhere, but try out all kinds of neat stuff with the horn. Rarity obviously would have to monitor her to make sure she doesn't get her body dirty.)

Rarity in Applejack's (When she attempts farm work, hilarity ensues.)

Applejack in Rainbow's (She would likely taunt Rainbow about her newfound lack of wings, and seems quite qualified for cloud work. Actually, she would probably be the most happy about the switch.)

Gotta take in consideration whoever becomes Pinkie gets Pinkie Sense

That would be a great idea. I imagine it would be hilarious too.

Twilight = Pinkie (Smart and Not so smart)

Fluttershy = Rainbow Dash (Shy and Headstrong)

Applejack = Rarity (Dirty and Clean)

It fits, right?