Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bringing my sister into the herd?

Pumpkinbot

My sister, along with me, used to watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she used to watch The Powerpuff Girls. I recently told her she should watch just one episode, because I know she'll likely be hooked after one, as it's right up her alley, especially with Pinkie Pie's spastic behavior. She is surprisingly adamant about not watching the show, though.

First, what should I tell her to get her to be more open-minded? She says that My Little Pony is for three year-olds, even after I told her of the Larry the Cable Guy and I Love Lucy references.

Second, what episode should I show her first? I'm thinking either Party of One or Green Isn't Your Color, because of Pinkie Pie's involvement in Party of One and her "FOREVERRRR!!" line in Green Isn't Your Color.

Well, like other people who asked the same question, I will answer the same way!

Choose the episode that you think she will get the most out of! If she likes Pinkie Pie, then show her a Pinkie Pie episode! That'll get her for sure!

Hmm. . .that does seem a bit odd that your sister who has watched Powerpuff girls with you and has seen Lauren Faust's work in action still stereotypes that MLP is for 3 year old girls.

1)Tell her of Derpy, show her the fanbase, if she's a fan of Doctor Who tell her about his reference and show her this forum with all of its man power and pure unbridled awesomeness. Hopefully she'll see all that and decide to give it a go.

2)Party Of One is a brilliant episode to begin with but then again so is Green Isn't Your Colour. Judging by your sisters personality you should choose. Is she shy or fashionable like Fluttershy and Rarity or is she random, odd and quirky like Pinkie?

My sister, along with me, used to watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and she used to watch The Powerpuff Girls. I recently told her she should watch just one episode, because I know she'll likely be hooked after one, as it's right up her alley, especially with Pinkie Pie's spastic behavior. She is surprisingly adamant about not watching the show, though.

First, what should I tell her to get her to be more open-minded? She says that My Little Pony is for three year-olds, even after I told her of the Larry the Cable Guy and I Love Lucy references.

Second, what episode should I show her first? I'm thinking either Party of One or Green Isn't Your Color, because of Pinkie Pie's involvement in Party of One and her "FOREVERRRR!!" line in Green Isn't Your Color.

Wait a minute there! Cable Guy reference?! Where?!

Btw, Green Isn't Your Color works just fine with open minded sisters

I reccomend you show her Lesson Zero. Insane Twilight is best Twilight.

Might help to show her that it is for kid's, but it can be hillarious for all ages too! :lol:

Wait a minute there! Cable Guy reference?! Where?!

In the episode with the slumber party, Applejack says "That's what we call gettin' 'er done!"

Anyway, I think I'll show her Green Isn't Your Color. Both Rarity and Pinkie Pie seem to fit my sister. :P But how do I convince her to watch just one episode? I tried making a deal, like, I'd buy her something (within reason) if she watched an episode and didn't like it, but she still said no. >.<

And, as to what you said, Gingerpotato, I showed her Derpy, but she doesn't really want to listen to me talking about My Little Pony. :/

How old is your sister? You can try giving her a "Money Back Guarantee." Tell her to watch a couple episodes, and if she still doesn't like it, give her five bucks!

B)

Eh, maybe. I tried doing that, but she still didn't watch it. I promised to buy her something "within reason".

Also, your avatar reminded me...It looks like Kim has a moustache. And I can't unsee it. :v

Eh, maybe. I tried doing that, but she still didn't watch it. I promised to buy her something "within reason".

Also, your avatar reminded me...It looks like Kim has a moustache. And I can't unsee it. :v

AHHH! That's Kimmie's upper lip!

:blink: