Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Heroes rise, darkness falls (epic fantasy crossover RP)

~Sole~

In a different universe, and in a different land, a malevolent figure known as umbrax once ruled as a powerful and feared god. But one day, a group of warriors sought to rid the land of this menace. Using a powerful artifact they sealed him away for millennia... But now that seal has broken, and the dark and malevolent king has been freed from his prison and seeks vengeance on all life. Slowly, he makes his way across universes and the very fabric of reality to reach the descendants of those that imprisoned him. But as fate would have it, an ancient warrior known as a planeswalker has took notice of the creature, and has travelled ahead of him in attempt to warn the descendants before it's too late...

With a flash, a humanoid figure emerges from the darkness. "So... This is the plane where they reside... Interesting." The male figure says, before opening his palm and allowing a dark aura to resonate from it "right, no time to waste. let's round them up before the guest arrives then." He says to himself with a smirk, before disappearing again.

(You may all post as if it is just a normal day for your character, but they cannot be in the middle of an adventure or anything too distracting.)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Wait where is everyone starting? Are they starting in their own world at the moment or something?))

Ornstein was walking through a dark forest with his spear on his back having been through many ordeals and fighting many Demons from where he was from only to be brought here.

Sheogorath sat upon his throne with one hand on his chin. With his free hand, he tapped on his knee as if he were impatiently anticipating something. His servant, Haskill, stood near the base of the throne with an open book in his left hand as he flipped through its pages, trying to find something that interested him.

"It's that time of the era again, Haskill. I can feel it in me teeth!" He blurted. He spoke in an exaggerated Scottish accent.

Haskill immediately closed his book and looked up at his lord. "Jyggalog, sir?" He asked in shock. He had learned never to predict anything of his master, but even so, this was truly without any sort of warning.

Sheogorath continued without answering Haskill's question. "Like I said, I can feel it in me teeth; and me teeth are never wrong, even when they are! Especially when they are!"

"What would you have me do, your lordship?" Haskill asked politely.

"I got a new plan to prepare for him this time!" Sheogorath responded, "I need an old priest, a young priest, and six barrels of Scalon milk! No wait, seven barrels! You can never be too careful."

"Scalons don't produce milk, sire," said Haskill.

"I'm sure you'll find a way, Haskill, you always do!" Sheogorath replied confidently, "Now go! Off with you!"

Jack was sitting on a throne in the middle of his keep his sword resting by the side of the throne within arms reach.

Jack was reading a book called magic of the old kingdom a book on advanced magic's that very few would ever be able to master but jack had mastered this style of magic and many other forms.

Hadrian Blackwater, and Royce Melborn, both almost simultaneously let out sighs of relief, as they sunk down into their usual seats in their favorite tavern, the Rose and Thorn. They had just finished a rather difficult job, and were quite tired from running. "Well...that was...a rather interesting job...definitely one to remember...eh Royce?" Mused Hadrian, as he caught his breath and waved ordered ale from a nearby bar maid. Royce already seemed to have completely regained his wind, seeming almost as though they hadn't just ran a few miles to escape from hungry predators, yet this didn't seem to surprise Hadrian in the slightest. Royce merely nodded and seemed to scan the bar for something important. "Yeah...who knew that a treasury vault would be guarded by starved wolves?" he said, half sarcastically.

Hadrian chuckled and tilted his chair back slightly. "Well, we were stealing crown jewels, after all...it's not like it was gonna be easy, ya know? Besides, we got what the client asked for, didn't we?" he said, jiggling the sack at his side, causing it to make a clattering noise, as jewels and crowns knocked against each other. Royce sighed and nodded once more. "Yes, but one of the guards saw our faces, now were gonna have to tie up another loose end, like we don't have enough of those already..." said Royce in a surprisingly calm tone, just as a bar maiden arrived with Hadrian's ale. Hadrian shrugged and accepted the mug of ale with a charming smile to the maid as she walked off. "Let's worry about that later, and just rest for now..." he said, taking a generous swig from his ale. Royce didn't answer, instead, he stood up and began to walk towards the bar. "I'm going to see Gwen..." he said, as he walked past his partner. Hadrian simply nodded in understanding, and continued to drink.

(Sorry guys, I've been busy. And yes, I've already told you they're all starting in their world.)

The strange man appeared once again, but this time on top of a castle wall. It was still dark where he was, and the guard patrol hadn't noticed him yet. Suddenly, he began to chant what sounded like a strange and hypnotizing song. As he did, four figures appeared around him. "Damn you markov, I was in the middle of something!" Said one of the men, who had a strange metal device strapped to his body. As he did another one wearing cyan robes sighed "it doesn't matter, we all agreed to this. We'll all need to assist him if we are to save this plane from destruction." He said calmly, as the last two nodded "jace is right ral, we don't have time to squander." Said one of the last two men, this one wearing ornate armor. The last one, a large and wild looking man, merely grunted in agreement. After another moment, they all disappeared in a flash, headed for separate locations. "Now... Time to get the first target on the list." The man mumbled, before disappearing as well.

(Yep, more characters. But these aren't permanent characters... Yet lol)

Ornstein recognized this forest. The forest was know as Darkroot forest and it was home to the forest hunter covenant that protect the grave of Sir Artorias and the forest it self. Ornstein wanted to pay respect to one of his comards of the four knight that served Gwyn and defeated the ancient dragons long ago.

((Until he is not in his world get ready for a lot of Dark Souls lore))

Haskill left the castle chamber, leaving Sheogorath alone with only the company of his Golden seducer guards, and they were not very good at conversation.

Usually when things were going this slowly, Sheogorath would cause some sort of mischief to entertain himself, but this day was different. His realm was in danger and it required what little attention he could muster.

Jack closed the book he was reading and placed it on the table next to the throne and stood up he left the room and walked into another room this one filled with weapons from swords to bows it had all of them and some were very unique and well crafted.

(edited)

The blue robed man named Jace suddenly appeared behind Ornstein "so, your the one it seems..." He said quietly, as he slipped a strange compass looking object into the folds of his robes. "Please, I need you to come with me peacefully. We've got much to do." He explained quickly

As the servant left a flash enveloped the room, as it faded a very strange looking man with metal strapped to him smiled at the mad god. "Well, you sure do look interesting. Oh well, we can talk later. For now I need you to come with me willingly, I'd hate to get a lecture from that markov fellow for killing you. You may call me 'ral' by the way" He said calmly

As jack looked through the weapons a blinding flash filled his vision. As it cleared, the giant of a man could be seen staring at him. "No time to explain. If you want your world to survive, you need to come with me." He said simply

The man smiled as he sat behind Hadrian calmly, Seemingly appearing out of thin air. well, you and him seem close." He said sarcastically, before standing and dusting his cape "all pleasantries aside I need you to come with me. I've had a hell of a time trying to find you what with that annoying little magic jammer of yours, so I'd like to get going as soon as possible. We've got a world to save." He explained

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~

Jack quickly grabbed the closed weapon to him and turn to face the intruder which happened to be a very big man that wasn't showing no signs of hostility so jack lowered his sword.

"Well to be honest I'm not to fussed if this world burns or not and you've broke into my home and want me to leave with you why?"

Hadrian quickly spun around out of the chair, and unsheathed his two short swords with almost instinctual speed, holding them crossed against the strangers throat, his expression deadly serious. "And what happens if I refuse?" he said, his tone calm yet threatening at the same time. Hadrian didn't know who this strange man was, but he seemed to know about his amulets purpose, and that alone was enough to cause alarm, as only himself, Royce, and Esrahaddon knew about it, or at least so he thought. "Wait...did you just say save the world?" Asked the swordsman, with a furrowed brow, as he continued to press the blades to the mans throat.

Sheogorath stayed placed in his throne, but the dark seducer and golden saint guards to his left and right drew their blades and hastened over to the intruder.

"You are in the presence of a god, mortal!" The Golden saint said. "You will show respect or suffer dire consequences!"

"How did you get in here?" the Dark seducer demanded. "How did you get past the gate keeper?"

Ornstein nodded and drew his spear out before moving the man and impaling a black phantom with his spear and killing it with lighting. Ornstein gave the hand signal so they could get going before they get invaded again by a black phantom or a blue phantom

Jace tilted his head curiously as the man destroyed the creature and seemingly agreed. "Er... Okay. That was easier then I thought it'd be..." He thought, before nodding "follow me, I'll lead you to where you need to go.

Ral looked around at the guards with a look of annoyance, almost boredom. "Your all... Very loud." He said, as the machine strapped to him began to spark and flash. Soon his gauntlets lit up and red and blue electric like energy formed around his hands. "I have no business with you people, disappear." He said bluntly, before thrusting his arms out. As he did a large shockwave flowed out of him and disintegrated all of the guards, but left the mad god untouched. "Now that that minor annoyance is gone, let's get going. We're rather short on time, and unless you'd like yourself and this entire universe to be obliterated, then come with me." He explained offhandedly, like it was a casual conversation.

Garuuk looked at the man sternly "if you do not help me now, your world will not survive another week... That includes yourself." He said calmly

Gideon rolled his eyes "yes, I said save the world. As in this one, now. If you don't help me, then everything you care about will be destroyed. So you can help me now and have a shot at saving them, or you can kill me and condemn any chances you may have had at saving this land." He said simply

Ornstein just nodded as he followed the man. Never in his life in Lordran has he seen another person who was suffering from the curse of the darksign before. This guy was just like how Gwyndolin was before she left her illusion in Anor Londo.

Flashback

Ornstein just stood in the cathedral guarding the illusion of Gwynvere and fought any undead trying to get to her. Even then one has killed Smough giving him his massive size...but only for then he was defeated. Ornstein left Anor Londo in search of something where he was going was a place called Dragleic

Flash Back end

Ornstein hoped what ever this man wanted was for a good reason

Sheogorath stepped off his throne and clenched the Spear of Bitter Mercy in his right hand. "You've got to be the bad kind of crazy if you think you can just walk in here and tell me what to do. Nobody tells me what to do, not even me!" He stepped down onto the stone floor. "As for your threat, it makes little difference. In case you haven't noticed, I've got my own things to worry about. You've come at a bad time. So why don't you go right off and return in a decade or two. By then I should have things sorted out."

Jace tilted his head curiously as the man destroyed the creature and seemingly agreed. "Er... Okay. That was easier then I thought it'd be..." He thought, before nodding "follow me, I'll lead you to where you need to go.

Ral looked around at the guards with a look of annoyance, almost boredom. "Your all... Very loud." He said, as the machine strapped to him began to spark and flash. Soon his gauntlets lit up and red and blue electric like energy formed around his hands. "I have no business with you people, disappear." He said bluntly, before thrusting his arms out. As he did a large shockwave flowed out of him and disintegrated all of the guards, but left the mad god untouched. "Now that that minor annoyance is gone, let's get going. We're rather short on time, and unless you'd like yourself and this entire universe to be obliterated, then come with me." He explained offhandedly, like it was a casual conversation.

Garuuk looked at the man sternly "if you do not help me now, your world will not survive another week... That includes yourself." He said calmly

Gideon rolled his eyes "yes, I said save the world. As in this one, now. If you don't help me, then everything you care about will be destroyed. So you can help me now and have a shot at saving them, or you can kill me and condemn any chances you may have had at saving this land." He said simply

Hadrian gave the man an odd look, but didn't lower his swords. "What are you talking about? What army would be stupid enough to try and attack the whole kingdom? What threat is this? Calas rebels? Elven extremists? The thorn knights?" he asked, his mind racing. He could easily think of quite a few factions or kingdoms that could be a threat to Melengar.

Jack sheathed his sword and continued to stare at the giant of a man that had broke into his home.

"Well when you put it like that how could I say no. I'm ready when you are giant let's head out quickly however cause I am hoping to visit bowerstone before weeks end"

(edited)

Just as have and the silent man were beginning their departure, a hissing sound resounded around them. Jace froze and looked around nervously "show yourselves." He said simply, causing the hissing to grow into shrill laughter. Suddenly a creature seemingly made of shadow seemingly melted from the darkness around them "jace beleran, the prodigal mind reader. And Ornstein, the spear knight. Both of you have quite the reputation, too bad we've been ordered to eliminate you." The creature said, as jace glared "we?" He asked simply, as a dozen similar creatures appeared "you won't be leaving here alive, neither of you!" One hissed, as the all charged at the pair...

Ral sighed "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but your universe doesn't have that kind of time. If you don't help me stop a giant evil force of death then you can kiss this plane and your people goodbye. Your choice." He said stubbornly

Garuuk nodded and walked to the exit "let's get moving then." He said simply, waiting for the man to follow as he walked out.

Gideon shook his head "bigger, much bigger. Your thinking much too small, your not looking at the bigger picture. If we can't stop this thing, anything and everything in this entire existence will be obliterated. Nothing will survive." He explained somberly

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~

(edited)

"I will do no kissing!" Sheogorath declared. "Well, maybe a little, but not right now. You've peaked my interest, and that's not always a good thing! Tell me, what do you know that could interest a daedric lord? What is so pressing that it can interrupt a grey-march?"

Edited by Snails The Klayman

Jack nodded but his sword on his back and grabbed a bag by the door then followed the huge figure towards the exit.

"Let us head out then could you also maybe fill me in on the great evil we are gonna be facing I might be a hero but I'm usually told what's happening before I take a quest"

Hadrian gave the man a piercing glare, his swords still crossed to his throat. "First off, there is no army in this world that has that kind of capability, that's just insane! Trust me, I've led enough armies to know that...and second, what makes you think I'll believe you? Why would I drop everything I'm doing, leave my partner behind, and follow a man I don't even know, on what is quite possibly a wild goose chase or a trap?" he said bluntly.

((He's nott a spear night he is known as Dragonslayer Ornstein))

Ornstein held his Dragonslayer spear. He always ran into problem when being invaded by the Darkwraith covenant. They would always try to surround him but it turned out pointless. Ornstein sswung his spear three time in a left to right arc hitting a few of thes thing.

"Nothing like hollows...but still the same" Ornstein thought to himself before charging his spear with lighting.

(Sorry, I just googled him and it said he was a spear knight lol.)

Jace charged an orb of magical energy and shot it at one of the creatures, killing it instantly. As he did his eyes began to glow, and suddenly so did several of the creatures'. The creatures with glowing eyes began to fight against their brethren!

Ral face palmed "would the destruction of all of your known existence Ben enough reason? And Not only this pocket dimension here, but the world it's connected to as well. All of it will be consumed by an ancient creature if we do not stop it!" He explained

Garuuk paused and considered this, but just as he opened his mouth to speak an arrow whizzed by his head and impaled itself into a nearby tree. Garuuk's head whipped around as several men dressed in black emerged with crossbows drawn "sorry boys, but it's time to die. We've been paid good gold for your deaths, and we plan to collect." Said one of the men, as they prepared to fire...

Gideon returned the glare easily "because if you don't, there's no hope for this world. So what say you? Would you rather ignore something that MIGHT be a fars, or help me and save everything you care about?" He asked