Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Heroes rise, darkness falls (epic fantasy crossover RP)

~Sole~

Jack instantly retaliated by launching a fireball at one of them and used his other hand to erect a force field to block the volley of arrows that the assassins fired at them jack held the spell in place with one hand while he readied another fireball spell at them.

"Hey big man how you wanna play this you wanna charge them or do you want to borrow my crossbow"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Well its wrong)

Ornstein watched as they fought against eachother which reminded him of the Undead Rapport Spell. Onl this one targeted multiple target. "Mind telling me what that was all about" Ornstein finally spoke to the man known as Jace as he placed the spear on his back

"Why that's so vague and stupid sounding that I choose to believe every word of it!" Sheogorath declared. "I trust you know that this particular realm is quite familiar with destruction. Even if what you say is true, it wouldn't be such a change as you might think. But never the less, I'll play along. Who's trying to destroy the multiverse this time? Malacath? My evil twin? I have one of those, you know."

(edited)

Hadrian continued to glare at the man for another few moments, before finally exhaling and lowering his swords away from the strangers throat. "If I find out that your tricking me, I promise you, that I will end your life faster than you can say "it was just a joke". He said, sheathing the two blades and grabbing his mug. "I've had a bad experience with taking random jobs that may or may not be a trap..." he said before draining the mug in one gulp. He then turned to the stranger with an expectant, yet hesitant look. "So...when do we start?" he asked.

Edited by RAGE

It was a completely normal evening for the Champion of Kirkwall, Hawke had just mopped up the last of a group of bandits who decided it would be smart to ambush him on his way. "I swear, it's like they don't know that I defeated an entire Qunari army singlehandedly," he sighed before strolling along the path to his house.

(Don't blame me, blame google lol)

Jace watched as the last of the creatures killed themselves and sighed as he heard the man speak. It was a bit surprising to him "those were some kind of shades. I'm guessing they were sent to kill us by the thing that's planning to destroy this land..." He explained, before continuing "we've lost time... Let's get moving again before more show up." He says

Ral sighed "goody for you... Now can we please get moving before we're all consumed and killed?" He asked sarcastically, before turning and walking toward the doors "if you accept, then let's get moving." He finished

Garuuk shook his head in response "neither..." He said calmly, before whistling sharply. As he did a pack of wolves soon emerged and attacked the unsuspecting mercenaries.

Gideon smiled and rubbed his throat where the blades had been "simple. Follow me, and I'll lead you to what will likely be a suicide mission to save this land... So, shall we head out?" He finished sarcastically. As he turned a man in dark robes stood up in from of him "you two will be going nowhere..." The man said in a shrill voice as his hands began to glow a dark red. "My master has commanded me to eliminate you. I shall obey his word!" He said, before shooting a blast of pure magic directly at Hadrian...

As the man traveled, a bright white flash filled his vision. As it cleared three men could be seen in front of him, one of them being sorin markov. "Sorry I'm late, I had to get a few more friends. Now... Let me quickly explain, good sir, why you should come with me." He said cheerfully, giving a sarcastic bow as he did

(edited)

Hawke covered his eyes as the flash of light engulfed his vision and listened to the strange man with suspicion while staring in disbelief before he raised his staff. "I'm afraid I'll need more information before I go anywhere with you," he told the man.

Edited by Half-Note

(edited)

With his staff on his back and the spear of bitter mercy in his grasp, Sheogorath stepped down and walked to the entrance of the palace.

The door slowly opened without either of them touching it and Haskill stood in its wake. He looked at his master and the stranger calmly. "May I ask what has happened here, my lord?" He asked.

"Haskill!" Sheogorath said with his arms stretched wide. "Just the Dremora I was wanting to see! I'm going on a bit of a vacation. You're in charge now, so try not to burn New Sheoth down while I'm gone. Well, maybe a little bit wouldn't hurt."

"I'm sure you're aware that it would be unwise to leave during a Greymarch," Haskill advised. "If Jyggalag were to to reveal himself while you were away..."

"I'll have no part of your boring logic, Haskill!" Sheogorath stated firmly. "Do as you've been told and leave the details to me."

Haskill complacently bowed and stepped out of their way. "Of course, my lord," he said.

Edited by Snails The Klayman

Hadrian saw the blast heading for him, yet he didn't dodge, nor did he didn't attempt to block it, in fact, he didn't even seem worried, even as the magical ball of energy hit him directly in the chest...or so it should have, if it hadn't dissipated into nothing more than sparkles on impact. The swordsman smiled and unsheathed one of his swords again, giving his would be attacker a wry grin. "Wrong move friend, you would've had better luck just running away..." he said, before dashing up to the man with incredible swiftness, and hitting him in the face with the flat of his blade. 

Jace watched as the last of the creatures killed themselves and sighed as he heard the man speak. It was a bit surprising to him "those were some kind of shades. I'm guessing they were sent to kill us by the thing that's planning to destroy this land..." He explained, before continuing "we've lost time... Let's get moving again before more show up." He says

"Shades will be the least of our problems if we get invaded again" Ornstein spoke again remembering the redphantoms that he had killed. They chose wrong to do what they do and they would pay the price by the Darkmoon Covenant. As long as they don't figure out about the Dark Wraith covenant.

Jack smiled as the assassins where ripped apart by the pack of wolves, however he still kept his shield up just in case the wolves sprayed any blood at him, he looked at the other man.

"You know I just had the castle cleaned, next time can you just burn them with a fire ball makes less mess"

Jace nodded "there are things much worse then those creatures... Much worse. Let's got moving." He said again as he walked

Ral followed the mad god "good. Finally we're getting somewhere. Now, just stand a little closer and I'll teleport us back to the main plane to meet with the oth-" he was stopped mid sentence as a man in strange black armor with red eyes charged at him and swung a sword. Ral dodged the blade quickly and activated his coils "are these more of your guards? Tell them to stand down unless they wish to die." He said in annoyance, as more men suddenly began to appear out of nowhere, all with strange expressions and soulless red eyes. Ral scoffed "enough of this!" He said, blasting one of the men, the one that attacked him, and sending him flying into a pillar and breaking it. After a moment of silence the man stood up again, he had a hole in his chest and his skin was blackened, Yet he didn't look phased at all. "Possession? Bah, the creature is trying to stop us it seems..." He mumbled, as he prepared to attack again "would you like to help, or will you leave the whole mess to me alone?" He asked

Garuuk remained silent as the wolves finished and quickly left, not even giving the two a second glance. "Let's get moving before more come..." He suggested, before walking forward

Gideon watched with mild surprise as the magic didn't have any affect, and smirked as the would be assassin was hit with the blade. The man quickly fell back holding his face and cursed "what's this?! Your bewitched!!" He growled, before summoning a skeletal familiar "kill them!!" He commanded in rage, as the skeleton raised a sword and stalked toward Gideon. Without hesitation he drew a mighty sword and cut it down. As the pieces dissipated the wizard looked on in horror, before throwing more magic at them. He threw fireballs, bolts of lightning, cursed shadows, ect. It seemed he'd lost his mind in fear and rage, and now he was trying every spell he knew to eliminate them.

One of the other men, a younger one with brown hair stepped forward "I know this sounds odd, but trust us please. He speaks the truth." Quickly, the other man, this one older with black hair stepped forward "eragon, I know you wish to help, but sorin must convince him alone." He said calmly, causing the one named eragon to nod and step back. With a sigh sorin nodded "as our friend here said, you can trust me. I need your help to defeat an evil menace that plans the destruction of this beautiful land here, and with our combined power I believe we can stop it. But your power is needed, or more specifically, your bloodline as well." He explained "just come with us and I'll explain in better detail." He added

Hadrian saw how the man began to go wild with his magic, and apparently lost all sense of reason. He knew that if he were to let him continue, he might harm one of the bar maids, or one of the many civilians in the tavern, so he knew he only had one option left. The swordsman quickly dashed through all of the spells, dissipating them, and once he reached the mad mage, he swiftly trust his blade into the mans chest, directly through the heart.

Edited by RAGE

Jack nodded and followed the large character as they left the armoury jack looked over to the big man.

"So What am I going to be doing, I would prefer to know about any interesting characters that might be sending assassins after us"

Jack groaned as he stepped in a bit meat.

"Scorn"

"Worse then dragons, demons, undead dragons, or a Crossbreed femal with the power to kill a god but was trapped in a painting" Ornstein said as he followed behind Jace. "Artorias if you were still alive you probabl could relate those things to the creatures of the abyss..." Ornsteing thought remembering what Artorias did to stop the Abyss, he left Sif and Cirian behind and he was consumed by the Abyss...it was horrible"

(Sheogorath won't be able to do this later in the RP. This is a power he can only use in the Shivering Isles.)

Sheogorath extended his staff with his right arm to block Ral's path. "I've let you show off with you're mortal powers for long enough." He said in a surprisingly serious tone. A yellow aura glowed around his left arm and he extended it toward the intruder. "No one may threaten a daedric prince in his own realm! You made a bad choice. Such a pity."

He opened his left hand and surrounded the man and, within a few brief moments, he disappeared. He was transported several thousand feet above a distant mountain called the Hill of Punishment.

Hawke slowly lowered his staff as the man explained himself. "I see..." He took a few steps forward before continuing. "If there is truly a threat to my home then I'll gladly come with you, though I'm not sure how my bloodline is going to help you," he told the men as he put his staff on his back.

Jace raised his eyebrow at the man "er... I'm not sure about stranger, but yes, this... Thing is more powerful and deadly then any enemy you may have faced before. But as long as the plan works out we can triumph." He explained

Ral snickered "not bad for an old god like yourself. Maybe you'll be of some use after all." He joked, before blasting another of the intruders with his magic. But even as he destroyed a few, more came. "Damn... There seems to be a lot of these grunts. This might get messy." He mumbled

Garuuk was silent for a moment before speaking "the creature that is targeting us can't be defeated alone. With your abilities, and the others as well, you may yet survive the coming battle. But we must hurry... Now." He finished bluntly

With one final breath the man dropped to the ground with a thud. "Quick thinking on your part... Very good. Now can we get moving before another crazed Mage decides to target us?" He asked, as he climbed out from behind a table he'd been using to shield from the magic

Sorin chuckled "trust me young one, your bloodline is of much greater importance then you'll ever know. Now if we may get moving..." He finished, beckoning for the man to follow

@, (You should probably mention or quote people the next time you post since I seem to be the only person who's actually following this topic.)

Dark Seducers and Golden Saints suddenly sprang out from the gates of Crucible and Bliss. They flooded into the courtyard, greatly outnumbering the intruders.

"For Sheogorath!" The Seducer Captain cried zealously as she led her female warriors into battle.

"E'tah Aurial!" The Saint captain yelled before unleashing a flurry of blows on one of the creatures.

"Well now, it appears everything is under control, and by control, I mean insanity," Sheogorath said confidently, "The Dremora can take care of this, why don't we just get on with it?"

Jacks nodded and followed the big man as they left the room, jack looked over to the man and spoke.

"So its not a person ,its a creature. Hmm that makes things more interesting I guess but why would it send lowly assassins to try and kill us, surly it should of sent a army of warriors or even just some high master wizards"

"Alright then, sounds like a plan," Hawke said before he started following behind the group of men quickly. "So why don't you tell me what this threat is to Kirkwall and why it needs me and my bloodline to stop it," he asked them while he idly made a flame in his palm.

Edited by Half-Note

"Even so I won't go down without a fight" Ornstein said remembering all the demons he fought ranging form the Capra Demon to The Lord of Cinder, Gwyn himself. Hell he even had to fight his old friend Artorias. "It won't destroy Lordran as long as I am alive"