Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Doctor Whooves Investigates Strange Apple

Paradox

(okay so I am very new to this whole thing. Not role play I love role playing I can role play any character xxx not pinkie pie though rubbish there, thats why I need assitense... with derpy to...not much of a derpy fan x)

My role play will contain the following characters

Doctor whooves - played by me

derpy- who ever can do a good derpy impression

pinkie pie- same

applejack- played by me

big mac- same

and so one.... feel free to add any characters felt necessary.

The story will take place as follows:

*walks through town with faithful compainion, suddenly with every hootstep finds another one close by not like derpies... becomes uneasy...turns around to find pinkie pie following close behind him* doctor whooves: ummm.... greetings there...may I help you , pinkie pie?

which will be the introduction. Basicly doctor whooves (david tennant version) is with derpy and they have to file an investigation on the strange appearance of the unpick-able apple, confused and afraid of the apple apple jack calls out help of any pony she can find because the apple is feared poisonous x

feel free to leave a response and join into the idea ^^ xx and help me to develop it xx

I could possibly play Pinkie. Although i don't normally like playing as a girl, i am VERY good (and experienced) at playing ADHD characters.