Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open 1x1 The World they once knew

Mr. Critical

@@Commander Tangent,

With Trixie bandaged up, Aaron and the others began to rest. The nightmare was not indeed over. Aaron awoke and out of the window saw something that made his heart skip a beat. A heavy fog had blanketed the city and in it he could see hundreds, neigh thousands of gleaming eyes staring back at him. "Guys, wake up. Somethings happening."

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Mr. Critical,

Stahl awoke from his cuddle with Ditzy and looked over to Aaron. He gave him a puzzled look.

" What is it ?" He whispers quietly to Aaron, before standing up and following his  gaze out the window to the mass of objects outside. He froze instantly and looked back at the others.

@@Commander Tangent,

Ditzy and Trixie remained asleep as the two looked out at the many figures staring back at them. Aaron could feel a shiver run up his spine as their many gleaming eyes looked back at them. "I don't know, Stahl. But we need to find a way off this city." He turned around and started to gather food and supplies for the trip after leaving the bag with their other stuff back at the hotel. Aaron saw something at the stand, it was a map of the city used for tourists. Lookin inside, he could see the location of the monorail off the place. And it wasnt that far away.

@@Mr. Critical,

Stahl grabs his combat pack and stuffs what he can into the  many empty pockets, and holsters the swords he found. 

He walked over to Ditzy and shook her awake. " Ditzy, hun, we have to go. Now." He whispers to her, trying to keep a calm atmosphere around her and the others.

@@Commander Tangent,

Ditzy and Trixie awoke to the shuffling of the two humans. Ditzy looked out the window and understood what was going on. She started to grab food along with them. "Trixie, sweetie. Its time to get up." Aaron said, placing a hand on her sholder. "Mm. The great and powerful Trixie... doesnt want to go to school." She stirs in her sleep as Aaron rolled his eyes. "Trixie, get up. We got trouble." At the sound of the word trouble, she shot up, slightly wincing at the pain in her side. "T-Trixie is fine. What the problem?" Aaron pointed to the window. "Oh. Okay then."

@@Mr. Critical,

" here Ditzy, can you  carry one of my ammo bags and fill it with food ? I am sure that dividing the weight among us will decrease fatigue later" He says, offfering her the ammo bag. It wasnt big or heavy, but it was a bit clunky.  Stahl looked out the window and then back to Ditzy. " I love you Sweety" he says

@@Commander Tangent

Ditzy nodded and took the bag, filling it with anything of use to the group. Aaron and Trixie were doing the same but Ditzy froze when Stahl said he loved her. She looked back at him for a minute but went back to gathering food. A few minutes later, Aaron, Ditzy, and Trixie had gotten all the food they could carry. Aaron opened the door so they could go out. Aaron brought out his monkey wrench, readying for battle. Trixie readied a spell to attack and while Ditzy found a dented frying pan on the ground. "Stahl, you've been in battle before, what are the chances of the girls and I from walking away from this one?"

(edited)

@@Mr. Critical,

" Well considering we arent being shelled and shot at, I would say they are, well, at least winnable. Just stay together, be smart, and DO NOT panic. EVER" He says, pulling out the colonial sword he found readying it for a fight. The fighting in France was so vastly different from this land.

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent

Aaron took his words into consideration. Trixie, with her other hand, enchanted their weapons which began to glow a lime green . "I have... e-enchanted your weapons. Trixie uses the spell when coming a cross ghosts on her travels. They would have been useless unless they were made of silver or bathed in salt. Magic is the best way to be sure that we can win agiants these creatures."

• 1 month later...

@@Mr. Critical

(( Guess who is back at it ? :D Also got a Transformers RP in the works, if you are interested :P ))

Stahl looked down at the sword he had been handed. It's green glow lit up his face as he looked around at the hoard building. He turned to Ditzy " Stay behind me Ditzy and tell me if you need anything" He said to her, his hopes and dreams in this new world starting to become built up around the mare.

@@Commander Tangent,

The four approached the mass of undead. Ready for a fight. Even Ditzy was ready to kick some flank if the need arose. Without warning, a few ghosts sped forward, wailing as they did. Trixie let loose a firebolt and struck the undead soul and Aaron struck one with his own weapon. More came for them and more ghosts took the other's place.