Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open 1x1 The World they once knew

Mr. Critical

(edited)

Trixie gave a sigh and dusted herself off. "So be it. Trixie will assist you fools on your doomed quest. But you couldn't ride it if you wanted. Its broken." Ditzy's eye twitched. "What do you mean it broke?" She was trying to with hold her anger. "Trixie means that due to the constant rainfall and lack of use, it has fallen apart." Aaron let out a scoff. "What, do you think you can fix it where the great Trixie cannot?" Aaron gave a nod with a smug smile. "So be it then. But you should hurry, the guards don't like it when the peasants try to escape. Trixie will take you to the gondola."

@@Commander Tangent

Edited by Mr. Critical

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Mr. Critical,

"Thank you Trixie" Stahl said walking along. As he ddid, he took a glance at the cross eyed pony to his let. This Ditsy. There was something about her. Something Stahl couldn't really pinpoint.  He felt....attraction towards her. It was odd, Stahl had never really had a crush before. He shoved the thought to the back of his mind for now as he followed Aaron and Trixe.

@@Commander Tangent

Trixie's brought them to the gondola. It looked like a mess. "There, Trixie has brought... y-you to the gondola. As you can see, Trixie was speaking the truth." Aaron began to look it over. It was still attached to the wires and with a little tinkering, it could be fixed.  he brought out a few tools and was starting to work on the red box. Ditzy looked back to Stahl. "I think he's going to be a while. I'll go and get some food for us." Ditzy left to retrieve food. Trixie sat on the wet grass, drinking from her bottle of alcohol. "So, what's yur story stranger?"

Ditzy gave a sigh and waved him over to follow. The two began their walk back to her home. "So, what's up with you two? You don't seem like a team, let alone anypony who would be friends with." Ditzy looked around, making sure that the local guards weren't around.

@@Commander Tangent

Ditzy gave a smile. "Sometimes when somepony is a homesick, a new environment may look like home. We-" Ditzy paused and saw something utterly heart wrenching. It was her home. Totally in shambles. "Dinky. Dinky!" Ditzy ran into her home, frantically looking for her daughter.

@@Commander Tangent

@

Ditzy ignored his warnings. She burst through the door and saw that the house looked even worse than the outside. She ran upstairs in desperate search of her daughter. Calling her name as she searched. Tears were welling up in her eyes. SHe ran into her room but ran into something. IT was a large figure in the doorway. Its body was black. Not because it was in shadows, but its entire body was black and hard as a rock. And upon closer inspection, there were small flows of energy in its body like a lava flow. IT turned around and Ditzy saw that its eyes were sunken in and its jaw had jagged teeth protruding from various directions. And in its arms was a sleeping Dinky. Without warning it launched itself into the air, crashing through the ceiling and heading to an unknown location.

@@Mr. Critical

Stahl heard Ditzy run up the stairs, followed by a large amount of commotion.  He gritted he teeth and unsheathed his trnch knife as he ran up the stairs. But he was too late.

All he saw was a creature, with Ditzy's daughter fly through the roof. He ran over to Ditzy to make sure she was OK before looking up

@@Commander Tangent

Ditzy looked utterly decimated. Her entire world was crashing down before her entire eyes. Ditzy stood up, her sadness shifting to that of rage. "Stahl... I'm going with you. You and Aaron are taking me with you. I know where its taking her and when I get close enough, I will be on my way. This is not an option, Stahl. This is a command." Ditzy's golden eyes had darkened with utter ferocity.

@@Mr. Critical

"Ditzy, calm down please. We don't need you in a rage state. Breath and think. I have no problem with you coming with us. BUT, you are not splitting off from us. Wherever that thing is taking her is sure  not to be open to guests. I'll come with you to help save Dinky" Stahl says to her

@@Commander Tangent

Ditzy began to breath, trying to ease her anger. However, it only shifted into sadness once more. Tears beginning to form once more. She fell onto Stahl's shoulders and began to let her sadness flow. Sobbing her eyes out at the loss of her daughter. "Please... H-Help me."

@@Commander Tangent

After a few minutes, Ditzy had calmed herself down. After she had gathered herself, she stood up. "Thank you. N-Now lets get to the gondola. I think your friend has the gondola up and running." Ditzy went into the kitchen with a bag and began to fill it with what little food she had. "Lets get out of here."

@@Mr. Critical,

Stahl nodded and took a share of the food, so they could distribute the weight.

"You are welcome Ditzy, yes, lets' head back" Stahl motioned forward, " You lead the way, madam" he said.

As he followed her, Stahl thought. He was sure what he had for her was attraction. But if it was, how would he tell her. 

@@Commander Tangent

Ditzy smiled and gave Stahl some of the food. The two walked back the gondola, Ditzy tried to keep herself from breaking down. They got back and found that Aaron and Trixie had gotten the gondola fixed up. Trixie turned back and saw the food. "Ah, you have brought payment for our work. Well, think nothing of it, Trixie will be accompanying you. And, I have placed my supplies in the gondola as well." Ditzy raised an eyebrow at her sudden change and spontaneous sobriety. "Why are you coming with us, Trixie? You said this is a lost cause and only those with a death wish would go." Trixie had a proud stance. "I simply thought that you could use a little protection is all." She put on an innocent smile.

@@Commander Tangent

Trixie gave a sigh. "Very well. Trixie wants to leave as well. This place is dead. There's barely anypony here and once the population is gone, there will be no one to help Trixie get food. SO if Trixie is to die, she might as well do something interesting. Thus, I will join you. Besides, you could use magic on your journey." Ditzy gave a sigh. "Fine. But don't get in the way, Trixie. But you go where we go. No exceptions." Trixie gave a nod as she put on her hat and cape. "Look out world, The Great and Powerful Trixie is back."

@@Commander Tangent

"Yeah. Believe it or not, she was a lot worse a year or so ago. But, besides her drinking, she's pretty tolerable." Ditzy loaded her stuff onto the gondola and got in where Aaron was in the front, giving a wave. Trixie got in with her food and supplies. Ditzy waved Stahl over to come and join them. Trixie's horn began to glow, focusing her magic through the gondola and giving it motion.

@['Commander Tangent']

Trixie made the gondola move. Sending them through the fog and over the great abyss. Aaron looked outward from the edge of the gondola. Looking out to the bottomless pit itself. He turned back and saw the town disappear and saw the fact that it was floating on a piece of land suspended in the air. Trixie looked to Aaron and the others. "We should be at our destination within the hour. So just relax and rest."

The group traveled through the air and fog, no sign of land in sight. Trixie moved the gondola with her magic, all while sleeping. Aaron followed her and slept as well. Hoping to wake up in his lab. The rain pelted the little cover as they traveled. Leaving Ditzy and Stahl as the only ones awake. Ditzy looked to Stahl. "Hey... I'm sorry for how I acted back their. I was... I'm just sorry okay?"

@@Commander Tangent