Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode IIXIIIXIX: The Draconequus Deals a Blow In Return

NavelColt

Well, this badge is certainly a pleasant change from that silly pretty pink princesscorn badge, wouldn't you all agree?

Take this day to heart everypony, for on this eve, I, with the help of my Chaotic Partner in Crime, have overtaken the Feldian Throne. Many will note that I've been quiet these last few months. Plotting, I have been, waiting in patience and pleasure as the Feldicorn has waned in strength, losing touch with his god powers. Powers that ultimately pale in comparison to the powers of chaos, of course. After all, nothing can ever stop fun. In small-time forum wars, to full-scale usurptions.

To celebrate, you will find a lovely G3-reminsicent banner that I'm sure everypony loves. My fellow admins have obtained Draconequus status along with myself, following the orders of Spoon and I, and the moderators, of whom attempted to side with the Feldicorn when the time came for chaos to take control at last, have been sent to Space Camp for a few millennia to think their actions over. I've also renamed the rest of our groups of users as well. Far more fitting titles if you ask me.

218468__safe_animated_discord_spoiler-co

Let's all salute harmony a bitter farewell, as we usher in a new age of chaos, that's been a long time in the coming.

sports_400.gif

And fear not my little members, these changes may pale in comparison to some past chaos, but I assure, these are only my first changes~ After all, the promise of your favorite admin returning to activity is nothing short of the greatest news for upcoming chaos to put all past chaos to shame.

commission___palace_discord_by_jamieswif

With your ship and your crew now mine, now is the part where you bow before your new king, and offer him items of expensive endearment. Stay tuned my pastel equine subjects, as the best is but yet to come.

That will be all, everypony. Complaints, concerns and other queries can be sent in the comments below, where they will be ignored outright.

56ieGLl.gif

• Brohoof 16

(edited)

Um... yes. Yes I would like a pie. Butts.

I don't know either.

Edited by Hylie

Yes. Everything is going accord to plan.

Soon I will become pure light! Pure energy! I will burn like the brightest star!

• Brohoof 3

Um... yes. Yes I would like a pie. Butts.

I don't know either.

Whoops, how could I forget you guys.

New names for everygroup.

Look for more nonsense as time passes.

img-2472257-1-mlp__fim___twilicorn_by_vu

I'm done here. Clearly, my ways of order and progress are undesired, and there was a terrible truth buried in the upper echelons of my own website. Rearing its devious head over the years, I've suppressed it one too many times. I will hide it no more - there is a wonderful world out there to explore, and what remains of my Feldian powers will be of infinitely more benefit to the vast unknown than this formerly beautiful place I sculpted into existence.

Have it. Have it all, you chaotic do-no-goods! There's nothing left for me here, anyway.

• Brohoof 12

(edited)

Well, this badge is certainly a pleasant change from that silly pretty pink princesscorn badge, wouldn't you all agree?

Take this day to heart everypony, for on this eve, I, with the help of my Chaotic Partner in Crime, have overtaken the Feldian Throne. Many will note that I've been quiet these last few months. Plotting, I have been, waiting in patience and pleasure as the Feldicorn has waned in strength, losing touch with his god powers. Powers that ultimately pale in comparison to the powers of chaos, of course. After all, nothing can ever stop fun. In small-time forum wars, to full-scale usurptions.

To celebrate, you will find a lovely G3-reminsicent banner that I'm sure everypony loves. My fellow admins have obtained Draconequus status along with myself, following the orders of Spoon and I, and the moderators, of whom attempted to side with the Feldicorn when the time came for chaos to take control at last, have been sent to Space Camp for a few millennia to think their actions over. I've also renamed the rest of our groups of users as well. Far more fitting titles if you ask me.

img-2471950-1-218468__safe_animated_disc

Let's all salute harmony a bitter farewell, as we usher in a new age of chaos, that's been a long time in the coming.

img-2471950-2-sports_400.gif

And fear not my little members, these changes may pale in comparison to some past chaos, but I assure, these are only my first changes~ After all, the promise of your favorite admin returning to activity is nothing short of the greatest news for upcoming chaos to put all past chaos to shame.

img-2471950-3-commission___palace_discor

With your ship and your crew now mine, now is the part where you bow before your new king, and offer him items of expensive endearment. Stay tuned my pastel equine subjects, as the best is but yet to come.

That will be all, everypony. Complaints, concerns and other queries can be sent in the comments below, where they will be ignored outright.

img-2471950-4-56ieGLl.gif

AWESOME! XD I've decided to join the ~Chaotic~ legion! Those who oppose shall suffer! :P

Edited by ~Chaotic Unicorn~
  • Brohoof 1

At least we tried, feld0. Their chaotic powers were simply too strong.

In other news, I can confirm that, yes, the moon is made of cheese.

• Brohoof 2

Since things are all "chaotic" and that good shizz now, does that mean R34 is finally allowed? :D

Good to see that at least some people are keeping their priorities straight.

• Brohoof 8

*dramatic speechy and strong mode ACTIVATE*(so read in a dramatic speechy and strong voice)

"All shall bow down to him. He may be the king of chaos but he is a king, a king of terror, fear and the destroyer of harmony. The world shall quake in his presence as it has before, as he is back but this time to stay. Some words may have been said of a resistance group known as 'Moon Camp Residents' but they shall be no more as the might of King Discord, our lord of chaos shall thwart them like he has and the world shall be his to take. Any objections?"