Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help! I've been converted to a Rarity fan!

Rarity Paige Belle

Out of the mane 6 Rarity took me the longest to appreciate, she is not my #1 as that honor goes to Applejack but I think the fact that her sister is my favorite filly helped a little along with ironically this hate that a friend of mine has for Rarity because she reminds him of his mother who he has a very dysfunctional relationship with.

• Brohoof 1

Well, considering today's date, not sure if this is a joke or not :huh:

In any case, she's such a WONDERFUL pony!! :wub:

Glad you could see what an amazing,10/10 fuggin' gr8 pony she is!! :D

I totally promise it's not! I'll photograph her with my Twilight if you don't believe me!

• Brohoof 1

Highly suspects this is an April oneith troll bait...

Are you saying I faked these photos:post-24783-0-72371400-1396363186_thumb.jpgpost-24783-0-25677700-1396363280_thumb.jpg

You know, it gets on my nerves when people throw around the word troll. You think I spent £25 on a fluffy toy just so I could troll? Next time think before you open your mouth!

(edited)

Are you saying I faked these photos: IMG_20140401_153753500.jpg IMG_20140401_153742485_HDR.jpg

You know, it gets on my nerves when people throw around the word troll. You think I spent £25 on a fluffy toy just so I could troll? Next time think before you open your mouth!

No no, this could very well be the truth... its your timing that makes this look bad... you know, the whole April fools thing and all.

Tell me this tomorrow and I will be more then happy to eat my words

I absolutely love Rarity and would be more upset if my words were indeed correct

Edited by Argumedies

• 7 years later...