Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara Fan Club

Moved to Elsewhere

I...I can't tell who's being serious or not. Anyways, for me, DT has been one of the most confusing characters I know(behind Pinkie). Her motivations seem to change on a whim. She seems like a non-repentant spoiled brat who doesn't care about others, but she obviously loves her father, and not in a "whining so that I get what I want" way that most bullies do: She even listens to lectures of him with perfect attentiveness. She seems like somebody who values class above all others, but she doesn't care for Silver Spoon, who presumably is as rich as she is. It would seem that she hates blank flanks, but she was perfectly willing to be friends with Babs Seed, and treated her better than she ever did SS. Also confusing: her father, at least for as long as we saw him, is a genuinely nice pony, so...where did she learn to be so rude? Who's her mother? I just don't know, she needs so much fleshing out, and I don't think Hasbro's going to give it to us.

@Silver Letter: We only have two possible candidates for DT's mother: Suri Polomare, and Screwball. Take your pick, it doesn't turn out well for this filly.

post-28184-0-91318900-1405227554.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Seems like its time for Diamond Tiara's once a month fanclub post... what can I possibly say about you?
How could you be the one consistently evil pony in the whole of Ponyville?

What caused you to reject friendship? It's quite possibly the only thing you've been adamant about.
If you hate friendship, why do you stay with Silverspoon?
Who gave you that crown?
Where's your mother?
Why do you hate blank flanks?
These are the questions I want answered most desperately...
Theses are the questions I feel will never generate a response.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Diamond Tiara, i'm going to do something that probably hasn't been done before.
I'm going to give you a chance.
I promise not to give up on you until you give up on yourself. As long as there's the slightest chance you can be something better, i'll be here.
With that in mind:
The Dynamic Two-o:
post-28184-0-92540500-1410710494_thumb.jpg
Nature vs Nurture:
post-28184-0-84462900-1410710592_thumb.png
Not Your Every Day, Run of the Mill Easter Bunny:
post-28184-0-91496200-1410710668_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Don't you touch her, don't you EVER TOUCH HER!
post-28184-0-62725100-1410802866_thumb.png
(Though I obviously didn't create this, I love the idea nonetheless. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon may have rough spots, but it's clear that they are the best of friends, and they'd stick up for each other when it really matters. It's nice to see DT has a berserk button, because it means there's something she cares for.) 

(I'd also like to imagine that this is how they first met; though it'd be a picture of irony for DT to meet SS by protecting her from bullies, of all things. I wonder who's on the other side of this picture, though; that could lead to a lot of very interesting stories.)

post-28184-0-62725100-1410802866_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

BETTER THAN YOU IN CRYSTAL TOO~
post-28184-0-80515100-1410920774_thumb.png
DT SWAG, PART 2 IN A SERIES
post-28184-0-24342600-1410921060_thumb.png
(It appears an entire race of ponies has been put to shame. Rainbow Dash has also lost her position as everyone's favorite shades wearing pony in Equestria. But for Tiara, it was only Tuesday...)

An interesting read I found on Deviantart:

http://alexwarlorn.deviantart.com/art/No-Need-For-Diamond-Tiara-437202970
Also:
DON'T Y'ALL WANT US TO HAVE SOME ICE CREAM?
post-28184-0-26734100-1410998487_thumb.png
(I apologize to those of you who have never watched The Mentally Advanced Series. Watch The Mentally Advanced Series. That is all.)

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure if Im not seeing this but isnt being a bully her only characater trait? (at least in the show)

Well people aren't bullies just because they are.I think that bullies have usually some problems in their own lives and they decide to be bully to run away from their own problems that they may have at home. I saw that little peek in her in that one newspaper episode that changed my opinion completely. She wasn't mean in that episode she was succesful.

You may see this differently but I see it that way.

• Brohoof 3

Im not sure if Im not seeing this but isnt being a bully her only characater trait? (at least in the show)

She's not a bully

__diamond_tiara_demotivational_poster___

She's a pain in the flank!

No just kidding... 

I actually think she's does pretty good at being a school-aged antagonist for the CMC

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I took so long!  :lol:

Well... yes... and no. :huh:  While it's true that being a bully is her most defined trait, it's not the only one. For instance, she absolutely loves her father, and she deeply values being successful.
The main reason I like her is potential. Diamond Tiara is different from other antagonists in that she was never given a specific reason as to why she does what she does. Unlike villains that became evil because they couldn't achieve their goals by being good, like Tirek or the Flim-Flam brothers, Diamond Tiara really has no reason to be a villain. It's the fact that Diamond Tiara could become good so easily, but doesn't, that leads me to empathize with her. There's obviously something big in her life that needs to be dealt with. Once someone helps her past it, who knows? We might see a nicer pony. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I hope that DT are coming back inS5 with a song.

Wouldn't that be absolutely amazing? I wonder who DT's singing voice is...

For that matter, I wonder which actor plays DT? There doesn't seem to be much talk about it...

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 3

Second year: It's my party, I can...

attachicon.gifsame_party_every_year_by_elslowmo-d5ntf7v.png

(It occurs to me that we didn't see hide nor hair of DT's father or any of her relatives at her cutiecenera. This may carry more realism than I originally assumed.)

I'm thinking it was just because they hadn't been introduced yet? The cutecnera was in a very early episode? I beleive her Dad loves her even if many foals (and Bronies) don't, but his character just hadn't been thought up so they couldn't put him in that scene... I hope that makes sense?

I'm thinking it was just because they hadn't been introduced yet? The cutecnera was in a very early episode? I beleive her Dad loves her even if many foals (and Bronies) don't, but his character just hadn't been thought up so they couldn't put him in that scene... I hope that makes sense?

No, I don't mean to suggest that at all! :lol: I think it's rather obvious DT's father loves her! He did plan out the cutecenera, right? :)  

It's just... the one time we see him, he has bags under his eyes. From the little that we know of him, he does business practices all over Ponyville, maybe even farther than that. It's possible he just doesn't have the time for both his job and his princess. I assume he does make up for it when he can, like with the cutecenera and maybe the tiara, although material things aren't always enough.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 3