Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara Fan Club

Moved to Elsewhere

Diamond Tiara; Remembering Sunday
post-28184-0-32940800-1412137625_thumb.png

(Some things you never forget. I wonder what changed to make Diamond Tiara so cold? I'd like to believe there was a point where she still believed in the magic of love and friendship. I'd like to believe there was a point where she didn't need to bully others to make herself feel better. I'd like to believe... there was a point where Diamond Tiara was happy.

I'd like to imagine it went something like this.)

There never was a brighter day...
post-28184-0-59884800-1412208520_thumb.png
(Have we ever seen Diamond Tiara smile? Like really smile? I want to see Diamond Tiara smile. Like, really smile. That would make my day.)

post-28184-0-32940800-1412137625_thumb.png

post-28184-0-59884800-1412208520_thumb.png

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 4

It makes me wonder, then; is her tiara silver, or plastic? Plastic would speak volumes about her character...

It would! Wouldn't it? And add a whole new level of depth to it as well...

post-28184-0-91803400-1412497984_thumb.png

(There are those who'd like to believe Diamond Tiara is an iredeemable evil. They surround themselves in a world where good and evil is simply black and white, and bad guys always come with a sneer and a twisted mustache. That world's a fantasy; a cheap imitation of what we call life.

...There are also those who'd like to believe that Diamond Tiara is simply misunderstood, and that she can change, if given the chance. They live in a world where even the worst of people still have a light inside of them, and that darkness, no matter how deep, will always make way for true love and friendship. They live in a fantasy, too.

But what makes that fantasy any less real? If I may choose my madness, i'll pick the one with the happy ending; this seems most sensible to me.)

• Brohoof 2

*But*... it's not fair!... It should've been me...

post-28184-0-68170100-1413145336_thumb.jpg

(On this day, in this picture, something was lost that was worth far more than any material object. It was greater than love, greater than friendship... even greater than the tears of a filly. On this day, whether or not a life was lost, a life was changed, because today, Diamond Tiara stopped believing. After all, if even the most powerful magic can't bring back what you love the most, what good is it? If feelings only cause you pain... why bother?)

(No more sad Tiara from me, at least for a while. They're not bad pictures, but for some strange reason, I like her better when she's happy. :lol: )

• Brohoof 2

(No more sad Tiara from me, at least for a while. They're not bad pictures, but for some strange reason, I like her better when she's happy.  )

You know what you need? You need a cute picture. And I am more than happy to supply that 

large.png

• Brohoof 2

I don't care if this was a thread created to mock Diamond Tiara, because she is the best character in the show. (Next to Silver. Holla @ cho gurl.)

Let's pretend, for a moment, that we know anything about her character besides what the writers have shown us. We don't know what Diamond Tiara's life is like. The writers are just lazy as fuck-all and wanted to make a character to be mean for absolutely no discernible reason so she can be a scapegoat for every and any problem that occurs to the CMC. She's the stereotypical villain that Rarity would normally be (pretty, preppy, fashionista - oh, wow, never seen THAT ONE before), and when any of the Mane 6 or other characters are unkind, we praise them for character development. (Mare Do Well? Simple Ways? A gossip column that hurt people? Etc.)

So they said sorry. So what? It's perfectly okay for Babs to resort to actual sabotage/destruction/theft of property as long as she says "sorry". The CMC can make said gossip column and everyone's like "it's fine that you exposed what makes me feel uncomfortable and made me a laughing stock."  I bet you anything that if Diamond Tiara were to and be genuine, people would probably be like "LOL wow this is so fake what a bitch".

Children make mistakes. We can't automatically assume everything here. Like listed above, the CMC and Babs have as well. They said sorry. DT and SS never will, because the writers are perpetuating the stereotype of pretty little rich bitches so they had something to make the CMC look like saints. Take it up with the writers if it bothers you that much.

The bullies are just as bullied in this show. Maybe if someone would even try to be kind and understand her, she wouldn't be "bad"?... Maybe if we saw something past what we have (aka. nothing), we'd at least try to take a chance on her?

Oh, and aren't you being just as "bad" as her by mocking her like this? Don't say she's "just a fictional character" as you got indignant about her treatment towards other fictional characters :) Just something to think about.

Diamond Tiara has the potential to grow more than any other character over time instead of one episode when suddenly she REFORMS like the other ones (Trixie, Discord, Sunset Shimmer). The problem is no one will let her because they're blinding themselves with the need to have, as said above, the "pretty rich bitches" as the problem. We have Rarity, a character with traits DT possesses, as a heroine. Why can't DT be the same?

Edited by Quip
  • Brohoof 2

I don't care if this was a thread created to mock Diamond Tiara, because she is the best character in the show. (Next to Silver. Holla @ cho gurl.)

Let's pretend, for a moment, that we know anything about her character besides what the writers have shown us. We don't know what Diamond Tiara's life is like. The writers are just lazy as fuck-all and wanted to make a character to be mean for absolutely no discernible reason so she can be a scapegoat for every and any problem that occurs to the CMC. She's the stereotypical villain that Rarity would normally be (pretty, preppy, fashionista - oh, wow, never seen THAT ONE before), and when any of the Mane 6 or other characters are unkind, we praise them for character development. (Mare Do Well? Simple Ways? A gossip column that hurt people? Etc.)

So they said sorry. So what? It's perfectly okay for Babs to resort to actual sabotage/destruction/theft of property as long as she says "sorry". The CMC can make said gossip column and everyone's like "it's fine that you exposed what makes me feel uncomfortable and made me a laughing stock."  I bet you anything that if Diamond Tiara were to and be genuine, people would probably be like "LOL wow this is so fake what a bitch".

Children make mistakes. We can't automatically assume everything here. Like listed above, the CMC and Babs have as well. They said sorry. DT and SS never will, because the writers are perpetuating the stereotype of pretty little rich bitches so they had something to make the CMC look like saints. Take it up with the writers if it bothers you that much.

The bullies are just as bullied in this show. Maybe if someone would even try to be kind and understand her, she wouldn't be "bad"?... Maybe if we saw something past what we have (aka. nothing), we'd at least try to take a chance on her?

Oh, and aren't you being just as "bad" as her by mocking her like this? Don't say she's "just a fictional character" as you got indignant about her treatment towards other fictional characters :) Just something to think about.

Diamond Tiara has the potential to grow more than any other character over time instead of one episode when suddenly she REFORMS like the other ones (Trixie, Discord, Sunset Shimmer). The problem is no one will let her because they're blinding themselves with the need to have, as said above, the "pretty rich bitches" as the problem. We have Rarity, a character with traits DT possesses, as a heroine. Why can't DT be the same?

In the end, somebody has to be the villain, don't they?

People tend to hate Diamond Tiara for putting the CMC through garbage, but in the end, they always come out okay, if not better than before. Through her, Applebloom learned to take value in her family and herself, and not to rush to grow up. Sweetie Belle learned that sometimes, success isn't everything, and that you should never underestimate the value of hard work. Scootaloo learned that you should never be ashamed of who you are. She gives them a hard time, but at the end of the episode, they go home happy, knowing they're surrounded by people that love them.

...I "like" to think that at the end of these episodes, Diamond Tiara goes home to an empty house and cries. If her dad's actually home, maybe she sobs quietly into a pillow until she falls asleep. I guess maybe I'm not supposed to sympathize with her because "she's the bad guy", but in the end, is she? At the end of it all, the only one that ends up being truly hurt is Diamond Tiara, and there's no one to save her.

post-28184-0-39729000-1414043093_thumb.jpg

(Happy image because this thread needs a few. Let Diamond Tiara brighten up your day!)

post-28184-0-39729000-1414043093_thumb.jpg

post-28184-0-39966200-1414358112_thumb.jpg

(Anybody else a fan of human Tiara? Her facial expressions in the movies sell me that she might be a little different than her Equestrian counterpart. Guess we'll have to wait to see.)

post-28184-0-14093000-1414434757_thumb.png
and...
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/131859/1/accidentally-on-purpose/accidentally-on-purpose

(Though I know you're not real, Diamond Tiara, i'd like to apologize anyway. This entire time, i've been seeing in you only what I wanted to see, and i've been ignoring you as you are.

The truth is, Diamond Tiara, you're a bully. You make other people's lives miserable and you're happy about it. Forgetting that would make me happy, but that would be like forgetting Pinkie Pie's need to make others laugh, or Rarity's need to be generous. It's a part of who you are right now, and ignoring that would be lying to myself. While that doesn't mean i'll stop wishing better for you, it does mean i'm going to stop pretending you're something you're not. Good or bad, Diamond Tiara, I like you as you are.)

• 2 weeks later...

No posts in 11 days? Diamond Tiara finds this unacceptable.

mlfw7684-133565151549.gif

(Fun Fact: Every one of Fluttershy's Stares is secretly composed of 4/10's of the essence of Diamond Tiara.)

Luckily, i've got it covered:

458183__safe_solo_animated_diamond%2Btia

(You'll be my friend?Really?Are you sure?Yes!)

Man, that's just way too cute.