Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Posting deviantart images

Jadusstone
Go to solution Solved by Jokuc,

I would like to start a topic in the fanart fourm for tutorials, resources, and tools for the artists and future artists that are looking to draw ponies. However when i try to post an image i keep getting this devination does not exist, or just a bunch of code. Iv tried the special bbcode and keep getting the blank image saying devination does not exist, I also tried posting it in the code button but all i get is a jumble of code no image. 

I dont know if this is prehaps a problem, or im doing something wrong myself as im not the most code savy person. If someone could prehaps help me id very grateful. 

@@Jadusstone,

To post deviant Art images, you can use the da bbcode.

[da]ID-number[/da]

You replace "ID-number" with the ID of your deviation. To find your deviation's ID number you look at the url. Here's an example of how a dA url can look like:

The ID number of the deviation is the last 9 numbers in the url, which in this case is 411209714. Copy the ID number and paste it in so it looks like this:

[da]411209714[/da]

And here's the result:

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.