Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are in Equestria for a day and can only Spend the Day with ONE Pony.

Ryzu

You get to visit Equestria for a day, but only with one pony. I want to know which pony you would choose to spend the day with and why for these things.

1. Enjoyment - Who do you believe you would have the best time with?

2. Improvement - Who could help you the most in life?

3. I also want to know which pony would you absolutely hate to spend time with. (Them being evil or mean are not valid answers for this)

For me it would be :

1. Octavia - I absolutely adore music, and spending the day with the pony with the best taste in music would be amazing.

2. Pinkie Pie - Would help me with depression and improve my confidence.

3. This one was hard to decide. Spitfire - I can't stand being with those military type people. I'll probably get hate for that, but it would personally be terrible for me to spend a day with her.

• Brohoof 2

Alright first just saying this would post would probably be better off in sugarcube corner.

And second,

1. Vinyl. I wanna listen to some dub step!

2. Twilight. Like seriously, the queen of all situations.

3. Idk. Maybe diamond tiara, yeah considering I'd probably not be able to show her any "special talent" she might make fun of me

• Brohoof 1

1. Princess Luna- I feel we would get along, fairly similar personalities, we have similar speech mannerisms, and she has cool night/dream magic powers.

2. Princess Celestia- governing a land for 1000+ years, keeping evil at bay, mentoring countless others; what couldn't I learn from her?

3. Flash Sentry-.... do I need to say more? :comeatus:

1. Twilight, since we could relate in our love for reading and science.

2. Pinkie Pie, she knows how to cure depression and sorrow.

3. Diamond Tiara, you guys know why.

• Brohoof 1

1. PINKIE PIE! I would enjoy partying and singing with her! It would be glorious

2. PINKIE PIE! If I was depressed or sad, she would sing her lovely smile song and cheer me up.

3. DIAMOND TIARA BLEH! I would not want to see her pick on the cmc. It would be so cruel.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ehh...

1. Rainbow Dash - We're both abrasive, competitive personalities, and though our interests may be very different, the sort of antics we could potentially get up to would be the stuff of legend. Pranks, ho! And of course, we could both push eachother into doing stuff we normally wouldn't, since we both enjoy a challenge.

2. Princess Celestia - I think it's an understatement to call her wise, and the sort of motivation and self-control it takes to govern a country single-handedly (though in this case, hoofedly). Intrinsic motivation and emotional stability are things I lack, so it could be a learning experience.

3. Maud Pie - Her personality grates on my nerves. The idea of someone so utterly dull is reprehensible, to actually be in her presence would break me.

Edited by Durandal

1. Enjoyment - Who do you believe you would have the best time with? 2. Improvement - Who could help you the most in life? 3. I also want to know which pony would you absolutely hate to spend time with. (Them being evil or mean are not valid answers for this)

1. Princess Celestia. If I only had a day, I'd want to spend my time learning what I can about Equestrian history, seeing how the nation is run, and the like. Celestia gets you access to all of those things if you tag along with her. And exchanging quips with a millennium old being is sure to be awesome.

2. Rarity. I think I could stand to learn a great deal from her aesthetic sense and apply it in turn to my own art.

3. I don't care. Like, I don't think there's anyone I couldn't hang with.

• Brohoof 1

1. Rarity :D

Obviously, she's going to be my pick of who I'd enjoy spending the most time with :D I relate to her in so many ways, and I know I'd have fun getting to hang out with her :D 

I dunno, man. I'd just have fun with it :D

2. Rarity :D

Obviously, again, Rarity can help me improve :D She's helped me cope with all the stress and all of that good stuff I've dealt with in life; most notably, she's been a pretty great coping mechanism to help me deal with this nasty heart defect I have :wub: Just getting to spend time with her would be pretty great, and it'd create memories I'd be able to cherish for the rest of my life :D

3. Spike :eww:

He's boring and horny.

• Brohoof 1

1. Princess Luna, She is the Princess of the night and I just love the night. If I had a telescope I would spend every night outside. I would just adore spending a day with her.

2. Twilight, She is the best at helping everypony... do I need to say more.

3. Princess Celestia, I an't taking any chances. She could banish me to the moon! Also if she asks me something like "What do you think of the day?" My response would probably be "Its okay, It really depends on my mood..." 30 seconds later I'm on the moon. Alone.... Unless Luna is there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Diamond Tiara - It's always fun when you're observing drama at a distance.

Alternate - Suri Polomare, since she's cute. Plus, I like her when she's gets angry. Give her some "daw"s.

2. Twilight Sparkle - I lack some of the initiative and power she has to rise to the top; definitely need some lessons from her.

3. Rainbow Dash - Probably end up doing nothing productive but see her do glorified stunts. 

Edited by Late Suri Polomare
  • Brohoof 1

1) Diamond Tiara. Recreating that moment from I Killed Fiddy Men Not Ponies where Dale shoves her and SS into the mud, then pulls the Pocket Sand bit on her would certainly put a smile on MY face and would be something that would give me enjoyment.

All kidding aside, I would choose Lyra, because then I get to be with my waifu :wub:

2) I would choose Luna, because she could probably help me develop a tulpa, or overcome the loud noises I hear at night

3) Snips and Snails. Those two are just disasters :okiedokielokie:

1. Rainbow Dash - my favorite, I would really enjoy hanging out with her for a day

2. Twilight Sparkle - my second favorite, could help me with my situations

3. I can't say there's anyone I WOULDN'T want to spend time with.

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight - I'd love to just talk with her, about absolutely everything.

2. Pinkie Pie - She's just such a happy pony and would most definitely give me thinks to think back on when in rough times! :D

3. I don't think there's anyone I wouldn't spend my day with, honestly :)

• Brohoof 2

Ummm... Just give me a day of rest, peace, and relaxation with Fluttershy, and that should suffice, thank you... :/

As far as numbers, I suppose:

1. Fluttershy

2. Fluttershy

3.Trixie, I can't stand those with enormous over-prideful egos...

(edited)

Enjoyment: Octavia. A strange choice, but I just love the strings. I can also imagine that she's very reserved and dignified.

Lesson: Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. It depends on whether I want to become more like Mr Rogers or learn to be happier in general... Tough choice.

"Noooo!": Big Mac. Eeyup...

Edited by Celtore

1: Rainbow Dash. Oh the shenanigans that we would get up to... That didn't come out right.

2: Applejack: Maybe I could learn how to work hard. Nahh, might be too hard.

3: Maud Pie. I don't know about you, but as unintentionally hilarious as Maud is, rocks don't hold my attention for longer than 5 seconds

I will spend all my day with Discord in hope he'll learm me how to come back. I also will give some masterplan ideas to defeat Celestia. I've found that for an immortal and smart being he let others defeat him too easely.

1.) Vinyl Scratch

listen to those sick wubz brah

2.) Colgate

Haven't been to the dentist in a while.

3.) Applejack

I hate her accent.

• Brohoof 1

1. Applejack. I love her accent, it reminds me of my family. And I always dreamed to play banjo, since I was young. o I'd pick it. Favorite pony too.

I don't feel like I'd be comfortable with anyone else tho o_O

Enjoyment: Fluttershy. I'm a shy person who loves nature and animals (and I identify with her), so just chiilin' with her would be pretty cool.

Improvement: Pinkie Pie. She could teach me how to be more comfortable around others.

Avoid: Rarity. Our personalities are polar opposites, spending time with her would be painful (no offence to Rarity fans).

1) enjoiment: Berry Punch, if she really loves parties and alchool, then we can blast off ponyvile... (if not, Pinkie pie of course)

2) Improvement: Nurse Red Heart: i am a paramedic, she is a nurse, what else do you need? XD

3) avoid: FLUTTERSHY!!! I can't stand her, and i don't really like that much shy persons.. sorry

Seems a lot of people want to stay away from diamond tiara... Poor pony...

Personally Diamond Tiara sounds a lot like me as a kid. I was jerk like that with my best friend to people, because we felt we'd never be accepted for who we are, and both of are families never really did anything for us except feed us and give us a place to sleep.

post-23622-0-89506800-1396576043_thumb.png

post-23622-0-33142100-1396576078_thumb.png

Diamond Tiara is not and will ever be hated by me.

• Brohoof 2

Seems a lot of people want to stay away from diamond tiara... Poor pony...

Personally Diamond Tiara sounds a lot like me as a kid. I was jerk like that with my best friend to people, because we felt we'd never be accepted for who we are, and both of are families never really did anything for us except feed us and give us a place to sleep.

Diamond Tiara is not and will ever be hated by me.

Hey, I did say I would be with Diamond Tiara. I like antagonists, even if the show make them look like a bitch.

• Brohoof 1