Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who didn't cry at My Little Dashie?

Derpular

I'm not saying it's bad if you did, or that it's a bad story, it just didn't really get to me, and it seems like that's not the case for most. I'm just wondering whether I'm alone in this. 

• Brohoof 1

It's weird, because I usually cry easily at movies/shows/books/stories, and here's something that seems to make everyone else cry, but it just didn't for me. I don't dislike it, but I don't quite understand how immensely popular it is either.

Once I read this one really amazing (sad) fanfiction (that actually DID make me cry) and someone commented something like "Second only to My Little Dashie," and I was just like, "No way, that was definitely better than MLD..."

I thought the movie was really sad, I cried more than I've cried since I seen the Season 3 finale, which was a lot. I can understand if you think it's a bad movie though, to each their own opinion, but I think the worst part of it was the VA for Rainbow Dash.

Oh, I never watched the movie. I only read the story. Maybe if I watched it I'd have a different reaction.

And I don't think the story's bad, I just don't love it.

Well I cried at snowdrop I mean, anyone who cries at a video that crappy would probably make a puddle at my little dashie. Like I did.

I actually really liked Snowdrop. I respect your opinion though.

You're not the only one.

Not only didn't I cry, but I thought the story was just... awful.

Nope, I didn't cry either, I thought it was really crappy

I agree with you 100% on that.

I thought I was the only one xD

• Brohoof 2

its cuz u hav nu sol!!1!1one!1

Jokes aside, I didn't cry either, neither did I cry watching Snowdrop.

Man, I got so annoying with all the "u hav no sol!1" hate I got after I said so. When my friend was an early brony, I said I didn't cry reading MLD, and he said I have no heart (luckily, he realized he was being stupid afterwards). See what I mean?

The intention of Snowdrop and MLD was to show you the deep connection between one thing and another (Snowdrop to a snowflake, the brony to Rainbow Dash) and just cut it off right in front of your eyes when they valued it most. 

While I didn't really cry on any of things, I felt my heart brake a bit – that's what sad stories are supposed to do. They were more of a tragedy than actually emotional, however.

(edited)

Never read it.

But I did watch the movie. :D

Very happy/sad story. DX

That ending got me....

But it didn't make me cry.

Made me sad for a moment.

Til it was over .____.

Edited by Alpha-neos

I liked the story, but I didn't shed a single tear after reading it. (Ya know, it's funny because I put a post kind of like this one on an "mlp confessions and secrets" thread)

It's a great story loved by many.

Though I may not be the biggest fan towards that fic, I do enjoy the sad tone and deep emotional toll that I hear so much about.

I didn't cry, but it was worth a read for the most part.

Very great!

tumblr_msgtvnRBsY1sgxyg0o1_400.gif

• Brohoof 1