Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Cleo

ranul

I have began to write a story it is a spin off of a famous fan fiction 

This is just a first draft and and the beginning of the story. 

I walked up to the fruit stand. 
I said " I would like to buy. Can you look at me when I talk to you.  " the sales pony slowly looked up at me but stop before looking at me eye to eye. ". You don't need to be afraid I was not a member. "
Sales pony said " what can I do for you sir. " 
I said " I would like to buy some fruit. ". I put down some bits on the table and pointed to some apples ,orange and strawberries. 
Sales pony said " thank you . " and took the bits.  I knew it would be no point asking for my change and left the stand and went walking down the street. I went to the pen and paper shop and walked into the room and found it empty. 
I said " is there any pony in here. ". There was no answer. I. Asked again " you don't have to be afraid of me I was not a member of the cult. " there was still no answer I threw some bits on the table and grabbed what I needed and left and went home . 
My roommate was sitting at the table. I. Threw the. Supplies on the table and went to my room and was looking in the mirror. 
" Are you okay Cleo ?". I turned towards here. 
" Daisy I try to be friendly with every pony. But all they see are the colors of these " as I. Pointed at my eyes. ." these are my true colors. " 
Daisy said " I know that already you don't have to tell me. Thanks for the paper. "
I said " you are welcome. " and walked into the kitchen and began to make a sandwich.  
When I heard the door open and hoof steps I decided to stay in the kitchen. If daisy needed me she would call me. I. Went back to making the sandwich when weisel came into the kitchen. 
Weisel said " Cleo we need to talk. "
I said  " Can it wait until after I finish my sandwich "
Weisel said "  okay but we are worried about you. ". I then finish making the sandwich and sat down at the table and began to eat I began to wonder what it was that was so important that they needed to talk to me about.  I put the sandwich down and walked into the living room. " 
My two best friends since we were all in elementary school were talking. 
I said " hello you want to speak with me about something. " 
Weisel said " we don't you get her to remove the curse ?". I walked up to him and 
I said " these are my real eyes you know that. ". I looked at him and he was just smiling. 
Weisel said " of course I know that silly but what are you going to do now about it. ". 
I said " I don't know. "
Weisel said " why don't you go and find her " 
I said " I thought about it but after the princesses return she disappeared and know one knows where she is. "
Weisel said " what about going to ponyville. ". 
I looked at him with confusion. 
Daisy said " that is where her castle is. " 

• 2 weeks later...

That evening the three of us packed our saddle bags

I said " why are you coming with me. ".

Weisel said " an opportunity to trade for more bits "

I said " you can do that here. "

Weisel said " I like to travel. "

I. Gave him a stern look.

I said " I don't think have ever left las pegasus. ".

Weisel said " why do you stay here when every pony is scared of you. "

I said " this is where my friends life. "

Both daisy and Weisel said " that is why we travel with you. We are friends. "

I said " I know that I just want wanted to hear you say it. ".

The next morning we began our journey after walking some distance the three of us had reached a river.

Daisy said " does any pony know which way we should go? "

We both shook our heads. "

Just then we heard a voice and the three of us saw a donkey it look like he was wearing a toupee floating on a raft in the middle of the river.

Daisy yelled " do you know which way it is to ponyville. "

Donkey yelled back " it is down the river. "

Daisy said " thanks. "

And we began to head away from the river banks.

Donkey yelled " are you three planning on walking there? "

I said " yeah. "

Donkey said " wait there a moment will you. ". We then stood there. Until while the donkey padded to the shore. ". Come a board I am heading towards ponyville anyway. "

Weisel said " are you sure it is safe. "

Daisy said " don't be a scary pony come on the raft. " we both turned and saw daisy was already on the raft. Both me and Weisel stepped on board the raft. We were floating down the river i tried to avoid looking at the donkey in the eye.

I wasn't sure how long we had been floating along when I felt a hoof nudging me. I turned to look to see who it was I saw the donkey looking at me. I turned away from him.

Donkey said " are you okay ."

I. Said " I am fine. "

Donkey said " would you mind looking at me when you are speaking to me. "

I shook my head. And said " no I can't. "

Donkey said " why not do you have something against donkeys "

I shook my head and said ". I am sorry it is not you mister I never did catch your name. "

Donkey said " my name is cranky doodle donkey. "

I said " but it is not my mister doodle donkey. " I notice that he was frowning. .

Cranky said " can you just call me cranky. "

I said " okay cranky it is not you it is just I don't want to look at any one at this time. "

Cranky said " okay ." and I heard him walk away and went back to watching the water just then we enter into a forest it gave me a creepy feeling as a watch the shore . I noticed a zebra was standing in the forest just looking at us. Before zebra eyes wide open and she ran off. I turned towards the other and was about to speak when I noticed that cranky was starring at me.

I said " know you see why I didn't want to look at you. Yes my eyes are turquoise but I am not a member of that cult this are just my natural eye colors. "

• 1 month later...
Cranky slowly backed up. 

I said " can you tell me who that zebra was that was watching in the forest. "

Cranky was silent for a long time before finally speaking " are you going to ponyville to see if knight mare moon  I just nodded . " That will not do you any good she has disappeared. " 

I said " does any pony know what had happen to night mare moon. ". Cranky looked at me. ” does any pony. ". He didn't answer instead just went back to padding the raft.   I looked back at where the zebra had been standing but she was gone. 

A while later we were approaching a small village.  

Cranky said " if I were you I would find some way to hide your eyes. " 

I shook my head and just looked down.  Just then we bumped into something and I. Notice that we were on the shore.  But we had not reached ponyville yet. 

Before I was able to say anything.  Cranky said " this is as far as I am taking you ."