Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it possible to ship two different pairings involving the same pony?

Derpular

See, I've been an avid PinkieShy (Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy) shipper for a long time, since I read an amazing fanfiction on the topic. But since the episode Pinkie Pride... I love Pinkie with Cheese Sandwich as well. I haven't stopped liking PinkieShy, but now I kind of like both. It strikes me as weird, like I should pick one. Thoughts?

(edited)

Why would you have to pick only one? If you like them both, just rotate between the two.

Edited by Ritan Kurai

I dunno, it just seems odd, since they couldn't exactly both happen at the same time. It seems like I should only 'want' one of them. But that makes sense.

That's not exactly what I mean. I just like them both, in different... different headcanons I guess? Alternate universes? I can't quite describe it.

Yeah, never mind, this was kind of silly, wasn't it? I can ship whatever I want to ship. XD

I've dealt with this myself after encountering the same problem and basically what I'd done is have both of them in my headcanon, but separate in 'alternate universes'.

In short; If you enjoy more than one ship, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop enjoying the other.

Yes!!! It is completely possible and a-ok to ship more than one ship with the same character. :D

I like Twipie, Twixie, and Flashlight. There's nothing wrong with it at all, so keep on shipping!

All depends on how personally comfortable you are with the idea. In my head all relationships are fluid. I can see anypony being with anypony depending on mood and the quality of the work depicting them. Rarity alone I ship with pretty much the rest of the Mane Six. I have a favorite, sure (Rarishy btw) but the rest I can all see happening.

Yeah it's possible!

I love shipping as much as the last person, so it would be great.

After all, shipping is an adorable and wonderful thing to enjoy, as they are just so adorable with each other!

I really do love shipping a lot in MLP!

tumblr_mrfqimoo4u1rm830wo9_250.gif