Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Colorful Respawn

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

Proudly presented by MLP gene research, allowing lesbians to bear children together.

Actually, the artist stated in their headcanon that Twlight created these two for RD and AJ. That's how lesbian ponies have babies. It's purely alicorn magic...and probably a little love magic too. :orly:

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Actually, the artist stated in their headcanon that Twlight created these two for RD and AJ. That's how lesbian ponies have babies. It's purely alicorn magic...and probably a little love magic too. :orly:

I mean isn;t that how all pony children are created? From what I've seen ponies don;t have sexual organs lmao

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

6 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I mean isn;t that how all pony children are created? From what I've seen ponies don;t have sexual organs lmao

They wouldn't show that in a children's show. :mlp_nom:

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

True but it could also be cause there are no sexual organs lol. It's a soceity of magical ponies, they don;t even need to have sexual organs. 

31 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

The closest they showed to that is how tired Cadance was when Flurry was born. ”That thing” is only one thing that happens in parenthood

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

True but it could also be cause there are no sexual organs lol. It's a soceity of magical ponies, they don;t even need to have sexual organs. 

Well in your headcanon maybe. :P

52 minutes ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

Equestria is slightly more acceptable on LGBTQs, and seemingly is not behind in technology magic either!

I wonder if RD and AJ just take turns being pregnant with each child or? :laugh: