Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Insults

Revy ~ Two Hands

One of the better ones I have heard:

Insult: "You are Gay"

Responses

1: It takes one to know one.

2: Well this is news to me

3: (If they are in a Fandom) Interesting Theory. too bad it has no supporting evidence, therefor is not cannon.

One of my favorites, heard it from the Top 100 Greatest Insults:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I want to hug you right now for posting Billy Madison.  Just that scene is so badass, :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

By Homura Akemi herself :D From Madoka Magica.

Kyouko: The annoying bitch has an annoying friend, go figure.

Homura: Then what would that make of your friend?

Edited by Homura-chan

Someone said "you suck" on this friend of mine's youtube video and he responded with "only if you're nice." And of course there is this hilarious insult you can do against this one jedi in the Bounty Hunter story in Star Wars The Old Republic after the jedi unsuccessfully tries to use a jedi mind trick.

Some drunk guy and my friend got into an arguement. The guy started yelling cuss words. My friend just said, "God, you're so hammered. Please for the love of God drive yourself home". He just stands in  silence.

• Brohoof 1

Calling someone Sugar tits in any sort of way (My apologies if that has offended anyone).

I also like "Aww, does someone need a WAHH-mbulance?" For when they're being whiny and crying.

(My apologies again) But when someone is being smart with me and I say "Suck my d*ck". Only because I am a female and it makes me look at like  :blink: 

• Brohoof 1

I know one a lot of people know, but it isn't really an insult.

If someone is whining or some thing say "bless your cotton socks" or something like that.

Shut up. You'll never be the man your mom is.

When you were born, the doctor said you were a treasure. Then your mom replied "Yeah. Let's burry it".

Do you still love nature despite what it did to you?

• Brohoof 4

Cunning remarks are almost my specialty and they come to mind during the most convenient arguments.

My retorts usually correlate with the topic at hand so it's kind of difficult to just simply pull one out of no where as an example. My insults are pretty damn warn-worthy anyways.

I've got warning points for swearing too much on the forums, so.... *shrugs*

#irishproblems

hmmmm..

"Feck off"   

There. That's a classic here.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We got your IQ test results -- they came back Negative.

*More of a retort than an insult, but it still fits the OP!*

Oh and yesterday this mare I know said she was at the gas station and when the attendant handed her her change, she noticed a Canadian cent in the pile, handed it back to him and said, "That's a Canadian penny, I don't want it."

The guy got frustrated and after finding an American cent, slid it across the counter saying, "Here you go, Miss America."

Love it! 

Edited by PE Brony

I usually manage to turn people's words against themselves, which makes for terrible word plays and hilarious insults. But I still have a few that work in any context.

"That was as pathetic as a Tyranosaurus trying to tie his laces".

Saw this one floating around the internet.

"If I wanted to kill myself, I'd jump from your Ego to your I.Q."

People are nice, aren't they.

My best insults have always come on the lacrosse field as a goalie, I didn't cuss or talk crap that way, I did it subtly with polite words most of the time. THe majority of the time when a player would take a shot I would yell thank you at them or thanks for making my job easy. One time I got ahead of myself and I kind of feel bad about it, before the shot even got to me I yelled thank you right at him and made the save :P