Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Insults

Revy ~ Two Hands

• 4 months later...

My favorite that I've ever come up with was "you'll never be an otter." Said this to my girlfriend when we were at the pool joking around and she laughed and told me that was the coldest thing anybody has ever said to her

being British, we're pretty harsh on our insults. They just roll off the tongue or have a sharp edge to them when said mwwaha. 

anyway my fave ones are "Twat-hammer" and "douche canoe". 

or the best ones against Americans or everyday joes are the ones where you use ye olde long lost English words that are not an insult, but the uneducated masses take as an insult. eg: "you in-eloquent tarquin" 

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes, the insults thread. I tried making one on several other forums, but the shit got banned because you had snowflakes getting triggered. Fun shit.

A couple insults you can take with you:

Twatwaffle

Fuckwit

Cuntnugget

Fucking wankstain

Religion of piss

Dickwomble

Gypsy

Libtard

Cuckservative

Bumblecunt

I have more, but will leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...

So this woman and I got into an argument over something stupid about big dicks (mind you she started with a racial slur, and I wasn't having that), till she started talking about her boyfriend being artillery in the military, saying that he's got a big dick with a big "payload". If stereotypes were real, she'd be the embodiment of the "Blonde Girl", cause she thought all men from the artillery side had the biggest of dicks, and the biggest of payloads.

Ranting aside, finally I had enough bullshit for one day and told her that "I don't mean to sound racist at the end this comment I will make, but not all men have big dicks and packages, and that's excluding the Asians". Sure enough, her husband comes online and see this, and starts laughing IRL, cause low and behold, he was Asian. 

Hope their doing fine after that escapade.

Edited by Eternal Nature

You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen.

Immediately I just think of how creative the AVGN gets with how he describes games (making up swears by combining them). I don't have any off the top of my head, but that's what I thought of.