Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Guilty Treat?

CosmicHooves

Block cheese or sour candy...I adore those but luckily it doesn't let me gain much weight. I could really use some right now but I think I'd buy my girl her german chocolates first ;)

• Brohoof 2

Everything. I'm an unabashed junkoholic and only have my metabolism saving me from bloating up from all of the crap I love to eat.

Pretty much this lol. I usually eat cookies, chocolate bars or brownies atleast once a day. I've been doing it for as long as I can remember and i'm still somehow just barely 150 pounds. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much this lol. I usually eat cookies, chocolate bars or brownies atleast once a day. I've been doing it for as long as I can remember and i'm still somehow just barely 150 pounds. :blink:

Same eating habits but I'm only 120-130ish. Shit's insane.

(edited)

Everything. I'm an unabashed junkoholic and only have my metabolism saving me from bloating up from all of the crap I love to eat.

Why must everything delicious be bad for you?

This feels like a design error.

@@Harmonic Revelations,

@@Rockymoo,

ew

Edited by Nine

Why must everything delicious be bad for you?

This feels like a design error.

Because our body is designed to store as much fat as possible as a holdover from the days when we were hunter gatherers and food might have been difficult to come by for periods of time. So food with high content of sugar and fat is designed to be delicious, since we get maximum energy return from it and some leftover to store. Technology rapidly outpaces evolution, so we have a lot of useless and even detrimental traits like this one.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because our body is designed to store as much fat as possible as a holdover from the days when we were hunter gatherers and food might have been difficult to come by for periods of time. So food with high content of sugar and fat is designed to be delicious, since we get maximum energy return from it and some leftover to store. Technology rapidly outpaces evolution, so we have a lot of useless and even detrimental traits like this one.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7-Ha249qE&t=28s

That was a way more serious answer than I anticipated

Edited by Nine
  • Brohoof 1

I rarely get tempted enough to indulge myself in unhealthy treats.

Although, if there is a time where I do get some cravings, I would just eat some chocolate.  :D

Let's see here...

• Escargot
  • Anchovies
  • Eel
  • Octopus
  • Squid

That's pretty much it, though.

you're eewy.

ahhhh, flesh of those weaklings i've managed to kill

coconut crisp donuts/powered donuts

kitkats/3 musketeer bars

french fries with vanilla ice cream

chocolate chip cookies.

idc, i like most sweets and i looooove fries.

I'm a Christian so I don't believe evolution happened, but I respect those who do.

I'm a Christian so I don't believe evolution happened, but I respect those who do.

yeah alright but even then God still designed us with a psychological need to maximize intake of calories that is typically detrimental in these modern times

yeah alright but even then God still designed us with a psychological need to maximize intake of calories that is typically detrimental in these modern times

Yep.

That makes sense.

From both stand points it does.

Don't knock it till you try it, amigo.

People have said that about lots of things I still didn't like afterward. How does a person find out they like roasted scorpions anyway? Where would you even buy that?

Also, I want to eat a 55 gallon drum of chocolate cake.

Or Pizza Hut pizza. Pepperoni and cheese only.

People have said that about lots of things I still didn't like afterward. How does a person find out they like roasted scorpions anyway? Where would you even buy that?

Scorpions taste kind of like Lobster. Spiders, Scorpions, Crabs, and Lobsters are all semi-closely related and taste similar.