Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Guilty Treat?

CosmicHooves

Scorpions taste kind of like Lobster. Spiders, Scorpions, Crabs, and Lobsters are all semi-closely related and taste similar.

I'd rather die than eat a spider, given the choice.

I don't like that kind of seafood anyway ..

Okay since I have a thing where I get something sweet and immediately crave something either Salty or Spicy, I go and buy Twinkies or I bake some cupcakes, then I grab some Jalapeno and Chedder Doritos then I sit on my bed watching TV and eating a twinkie then some chips, then a twinkie until my fatness is sated 

But the best part is when they try to crawl back out your throat.

I can't tell you how unfunny I think that is without belaboring the point. So use your imagination while I try to gouge mine out.

Thanks, for that.

yeah alright but even then God still designed us with a psychological need to maximize intake of calories that is typically detrimental in these modern times

I like how you took time to plug your religious views into a topic about what you like to shove into your face in your spare time. Please take a moment to contemplate that in the corner of shame.

yeah alright but even then God still designed us with a psychological need to maximize intake of calories that is typically detrimental in these modern times

Actually, if you've read Trixodus 4:23, God invented the Calorie-Cruncher 4200, with amazing results. That's why everyone in biblical times was so in-shape. Unfortunately, the schematics were eventually lost in history, so we'll never be able to experience such a blessing ever again.

• Brohoof 3

I like how you took time to plug your religious views into a topic about what you like to shove into your face in your spare time. Please take a moment to contemplate that in the corner of shame.

yo bitch I was talking to some other guy who said he believed in god

context

it saves lives and time

Actually, if you've read Trixodus 4:23, God invented the Calorie-Cruncher 4200, with amazing results. That's why everyone in biblical times was so in-shape. Unfortunately, the schematics were eventually lost in history, so we'll never be able to experience such a blessing ever again.

i swear i read this in a tabloid once

It's an ancient lost mystery.

• Brohoof 1

Chocolate. Sometimes it gives me headaches, and considering how many of those I have, that's not a risk I should ever be taking... But it's soooo good... too good. I broke down and bought a package of chocolates a couple of week ago. And started eating them at each work break. Lol. Awful, I know, but as I said... It's just too good. >.<

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I like to make myself a nice frozen pizza. I’m not supposed to because the doc says it isn’t good for my ticker, but on those certain occasions when I’m not in the mood to give a dang, I love to nom down a nice Totino’s or Jack’s thin crust.  

• 3 years later...

It’s not really food but this is the time of year I often pay for an over priced Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks.

Then when winter hits it becomes the time of year I often pay for an over priced Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks.