Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Building the Future (Reboot) (SoL/Action)

ReverieRiver

(edited)

((Link to OOC thread here))

It was an average day in Diadem City - at least, as average as it could be. For whatever was happening in certain parts of the city, there was no telling. Life in Diadem City - its residents included - had the notorious tendency to be unpredictable.

It was a fairly sunny day, and a certain trio of ponies were at the park to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine. Two of the three ponies were a pair that was likely common; a young mother and her small filly. But accompanying them was a pony that embodied the pinnacle of technology itself: An entirely cybernetic pony, metal through and through, yet with a seemingly sentient artificial intelligence. Strange as he may have seemed next to two organic ponies, they were spending time with him as if he were simply a 'normal' pony.

The mare, an Earth Pony with a dark red coat and short black hair, sat in the lush soft grass and sighed contentedly. "This is nice, isn't it, Nano?" she said, looking to the robot colt.

Nano, who was curiously studying various aspects about his new surroundings, paused and turned to look at the mare. "I suppose so, Galatea," he said; merely agreeing rather than forming an opinion of his own as of yet.

Galatea nodded in acknowledgement, and then looked to the little mint green Unicorn filly lying in the grass. "Ariel, this would be a good place for you to play and run about. Better than being cooped up in the lab with me all day, right? Come on, let's see some energy!" she tried to encourage the filly.

Ariel glanced at Galatea, meeting the mare's golden brown gaze for a few moments with her one visible amethyst eye - the other being obscured by unevenly cut, raspberry-colored bangs. Then the filly returned her attention to a lone flower before her as she idly plucked its petals off one by one.

Galatea found herself sighing again; not quite from contentment this time. Ariel was her precious little (adopted) daughter... but all the same, Galatea wished that that young filly would at least try to make conversation from time to time. Or even just, well... behave like a filly her age should. It worried Galatea - but then again, being a first time mother in the sense that this was her first time acting as a mother figure to a small, impressionable young filly, she worried about a lot of things. Not to mention that there were some other things to worry about in this city...

Edited by Miss Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

((OOC: Phantom is singing the chorus of Ready to Roll by Jet Black Stare, in case anyone is interested :) Also this post took me ages to write.))

Phantom Dancer

A warm and sweet smell wafted through the apartment. A grey-ish white Pegasus with a long and messy red mane hummed to himself as he practically danced around his kitchen, preparing a fresh batch of brownies for his workouts at the park.

"I can taste them already. But gotta have some self-control. Workouts first, then brownie time." He said, fitting them into a container and sealing the lid over them. On his way out, he grabbed his music player and headset, shoved the container full of brownies into his bag and went out the door. He made his way to the park, head bobbing in time to the music as he flew. All the while, he sang to the tune of his music.

"City lights are burning bright behind me

Top down, I push it to the floor

Street signs and the center lines spinning

Burning hot, I feel like I'm ready to roll!"

Fortunately for everypony else, he had finished the song by the time he got to the park, where he set his bag down and began stretching. A minute later, he stood on hind legs and shouted out, mostly out of habit. "Come one! Come all! See the amazing acrobat, Phantom Dancer, as he performs for you live in Diadem Park! No payment necessary. Only that ponies are satisfied with my amazing performance!"

Not really expecting anypony to pay attention to him, he went right to work, leaping up and backflipping through the air, twisting his body so that he landed on one hoof, hind legs tucked up against his body with the other one and wings outstretched for balance. He went through a few more positions, too absorbed in his performance to notice his surroundings while he was having fun. All the while, his grin just got larger until it was almost ear-to-ear. He was almost like a large foal, just playing around and being far more energetic than he should be.

----

???

A pale blue pony sat at the cafe with a laptop in hoof's reach. He seemed to be looking up social gatherings and various social functions, though no one was really sure why. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he looked around, taking in his surroundings. He seemed like the kind of higher class pony that has more money than brains, but he actually cultivated a charming and generous demeanour. He smirked as he closed the laptop and attempted to catch a waitress' attention.

"Excuse me, miss. Another coffee, please." He said in a smooth tone.

The waitress walked over, flashing a forced smile. Like she'd rather not be there, that the eyes on her were searing into her soul. Voices around her, judging her. And it hurt her deeply to know that the reason they judged her - hated her, even - was the horn on her head. "Coming right away. 2 bits, by the way."

"Don't let their words get to you. Unicorns are no less ponies than the Pegasi or Earth Ponies. I should know. After all, aren't we all hiding a little something behind such charming masks?" The blue pony said, winking knowingly at the Unicorn waitress and handing her 6 bits. "The only thing that matters is self-satisfaction. And keep the change. A hard-working girl like you deserves it."

The Unicorn waitress blushed as she raced back to fill the orders, her day brightened by some kind words and a generous tip. She stopped partway and turned back. "What's your name, mister?"

The blue pony grinned. "Names are such powerful tools. They can be used to get leverage. How about an alternate arrangement? Come and visit me at this address when you get off work, and I'll tell you my name." His eyes sparkled as he spoke, casting a spell over the girl. She nodded as he gave her a piece of paper with the address of a hotel and the room he was staying in. As the waitress bustled off with increased vigour, the blue pony smirked.

'This is getting so easy...'

(edited)

"Aaannnnnnnd done." The sound of quill scratching on parchment ceased. The room was quiet, the sound of chemicals boiling the only noise in the room. The white unicorn rolled up the paper and put it into his lab coat pocket. He went to the concoction he was cooking and smiled. Nothing like seeing science at work. He turned the burner off and removed the chemicals. He poured them into a vial and put them into the freezer. "That'll be useful later." He left his lab and walked down the halls towards the exit. He ignored the tech labs, detouring through the genetics labs. He opened the doors and breathed in the open air. He smoothed out his hair and started walking to the café, passing by the park. He almost freaked out when he saw a robo-pony with other ponies. Instead of going to the café, he turned around and started walking to a small, inconspicuous building. "Time to do some charity work," he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift was bored and is shift ended in an hour, but he remained vigilant, refusing to abandon his post. He noticed some kind of robot with a couple of ponies. 'Interesting,' he thought. He also spotted a pegasus doing some tricks and hoped that a crowd didn't form. Crowds were a pain to deal with. With the recent attacks, one could never be to careful. He loked up at the clock. 51 long, long minutes.

Edited by Bladed & Verses

(edited)

Twisted Gear

(I'm going to add Gear's appearance here..... Not quite finished with the Character sheet yet. (Perfectionist :P))

Appearance: Gear is a deep blue unicorn of average height with a healthy and slender build, accompanied by a mid-long length and sharp horn. Her coat is short and pristine (She knows a spell to keep the metal shards, sparks, and the like off of her while she's working. (Mainly for protection though.)) and her mane and tail (Both mid-long length.) are glossy black with a crimson streak in them and very refined. One thing to take of note is her shining steel colored eyes which have an arcane shaped pupil, (Just like her brother.) its a family trait from her father's side.

After spending most of her morning working at the scrapyard (And sifting through the new scrap for any pieces of tech that had made it through in good condition.) Gear had settled down in the library where she had been reading about the old machine that she had been using at work for the past few hours. The old machine was getting a bit worn out so Gear intended to fix it up a bit so that it wouldn't damage the materials that went through it much anymore... Leaving even nicer bits of tech for her to scavenge from it. (In theory of course XP)

Sitting beside her on the table where two other books that she intended to read (Or reread in the case of the one about advanced power sources.) as well as her headset which had been forgotten about an hour after she got into her current choice of literature. One of the books was the most recent text on reactors, engines, and other advanced power sources (She thought that she had forgotten something and felt the need for a refresher.) while the other book was about modern sensors. Though by now she was nearly finished with the scraper's manual and was in the process of finishing it. (And intending to start on one of her other books.)
Edited by Tricksters Pride

(edited)

Visionary Heart

Vision was at his guard post not really doing anything, other than nodding off. He didn't sleep well at night, but that was his own fault for not going to bed early for his morning shift. Still as he was sleepy he couldn't allow him self to fall asleep.Covering his eyes with his hoof he looked out over the scenery of the park, nothing seemed to be out of place. The sun burned his weary eyes, causing them to water. He let out a yawn and rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"Man I wish they gave me night duty" Vision always had favored the night more than the day. he would sleep all morning, be awake in the afternoon and stay up for the rest of the day until night came. To him the night was relaxing and calm, there was no other sound more peaceful to him then the soft sounds of the night. Looking down he smiled at his sister gift that she give him. a small pendant with a small stone set in the center.Looking down at his legs he watched the light that was reflected off of the gems placed into his braces that he wears. Sighing he leaned back into the post he stood at and waited for his shift to end.

Edited by Snowy Storm

Lustrous Keystroke

Keystroke's reflection held within some murky shop window stared carelessly back at the street. The window showed a mature yet almost petite pegasus mare strapped with a small backpack. Her mane sloppily drooped over her eyes, and the muzzle was speckled with what appeared to be some form of blackened grease. She pushed her mane back and recklessly to the side and gave her muzzle a gentle rub, trying to clean whatever the goop was off her face. With a slight sigh the she backed away from the pane of aged glass to enter the decrepit shop.

A wafting stale aroma tickled her nostrils as she entered the building. The shop was empty, yet most interestingly inside it appeared to be an eclectic mash of different era's as aged books of potion-making sat next to fresh wires and cords dangling precariously off the one of the antique bookcases. Making her way through the shop's piles of garbage Keystroke advanced to the front counter. "Grandeur, where are you", she barked as her sudden explosion of voice reverberated throughout the tiny area.

"What is...", the voice paused as a middle-aged unicorn dressed in long forgotten fashions emerged from the back room. The contours of his body were sharply angled giving him almost predatory appearance. His mouth formed into a jagged curl once he saw where the sound had originated from. "Oh Keystroke, you haven't been in here much frequently. I thought you may of forgotten me. I presume you've come back to sell another one of your little curios".

Keystroke's muzzle scrunched with a look of disapproval over his attitude. "I have a one little thing that I need to get rid of could we please cut the pleasantries". She slid a small datadrive across the counter to the stallion.

Grandeur levitated the miniscule object, and began to examine its contents after connecting it to his mammoth of a computer. "Plenty of interesting bits and baubles of data in there. Not much I need though. I guess I can give your usual rate for such a piece". A passed to the mare a small hooful bits before finally disappearing once again to the back of the store.

Hastily snatching the few bits of change, Keystroke left the shop. Weaving back through the streets, she made her way to Diadem's park. Her day had already been busy, and she wished only to relax. Laying lazily upon the grass, her eyes drifted up to what appeared to be a mechanical pony.

@@Windbreaker, @, @@Snowy Storm, @@Nomadic,

Nano's attention was immediately drawn to the Pegasus that had come to the park, especially when said Pegasus made his presence known and started performing various acrobatic feats. The robot colt took a few steps closer, watching the Pegasus perform with an utter fascination that could only be likened to that of a curious foal. He studied the Pegasus's movements, analyzed the way balance was adjusted accordingly to ensure a steady landing.

Galatea and Ariel couldn't help but notice that Pegasus, as well. Galatea watched with milder curiosity, while Ariel found this to be a rare chance to speak up for once. " 'Tea, what is he doing?" the filly asked with her soft voice as she looked to the Pegasus.

"It seems to be an acrobatic routine of some sort," Galatea answered, seeming a little surprised that Ariel had spoken in the first place.

Ariel tilted her head. "Acrobatic?"

"That just means tricks like flips and cartwheels, things like that," the mare further explained with a slight smile.

"Oh." And with that, the filly went quiet once more, turning her gaze back towards the Pegasus and watching in silence.

/~*~\

The Unicorn mare gazed at her reflection in the mirror, deep in contemplation as she sat in the safety of her home. She was a lovely creature by many ponies' standards: long, luxurious dark hair, perfectly groomed; a clean, pure white coat that was equally well cared for; sparkling amethyst eyes that could cast a bewitching spell almost as well as her enchanting magic could; and a smile that could easily coax a pony into lowering their guard. The only thing that kept her from being the image of perfection was the sharp protrusion from her forehead; the horn that brought forth discrimination and hatred simply by being there.

It was hardly fair. Technology was replacing Unicorns' usefulness in society - and simply because she had tried to change that, now the entire race was forever judged by the others. She was forced to become deceitful, to cover her tracks under the guise of a 'charity' organization, because no pony could know her true intentions (aside from the ones on her side, of course). She often had to hide, place enchantments on her own form whenever she was in the public eye. How disgraceful! To think that society had deteriorated so was a depressing, disgusting thought indeed.

She remembered the way it was before. When all three races of pony could get along, before technology got in the way of everything. Before so-called "innovations" came about and ruined everything. She lost far too much to technology, and she was determined to keep others from the same fate.

And someday soon, her plans would come to fruition. Soon, she would bring about a revolution against technology!

Phantom Dancer

@,

As Phantom's performance drew to a close, he took in his surroundings. There were two guards, one looked like he wanted to be somewhere else and the other looked tired as anything. There was also a small Pegasus with some kind of smudge on her face. 'Probably a scavenger. They tend to go diving through some dirty places. Those two guards look like they need a break, though.'

But the thing that caught Phantom's attention the most was the mare, her foal and the robotic colt, though he was interested because the robo-colt seemed to be studying him while he performed. He finished his routine with a practiced flourish and bowed to everypony who had gathered to watch as a few applauded, only just noticing that some of them had left bits on his bag. He shrugged and gathered up the bits and brought out his container of brownies. Then he approached the mare, her foal, and the robot colt being careful not to spook them.

"Hi there, miss. I couldn't help noticing your daughter here, and I was wondering if she'd like a brownie. They're home-made and baked fresh this morning." Phantom said, offering the brownies to the three and smiling warmly.

----

Majestic Image

He'd left the cafe after he had his coffee...except the waitress was following him. 'What the...? My spell shouldn't have this kind of effect.'

"There's no need to follow me, miss. You should go back to work before they get angry. You don't want to lose your job, do you?" He asked, trying to appear nice and understanding of her situation, even though he knew nothing about her.

She just giggled. "I've got the morning shift. I finished work a minute ago."

Outwardly, nothing in his expression changed. But he was mentally kicking himself. "Oh. Well, that's good. In that case, since I promised to tell you my name," He cast a spell on himself and the waitress so she was the only one who could hear him, "My name is Majestic Image."

"Take me somewhere nice, and you can call me whatever you want." The waitress said, clearly flirting with Majestic.

'I had her figured as depressed and lonely, since she kept thinking about the social status of Unicorns. Then this?' Majestic thought, trying to figure out the Unicorn mare in front of him. "Well...Why not? I might come up with a nickname for you while we're at it."

Visionary Heart

He was growing tired of his post. Using his magic he lifted his cup to his face and splashed water on his face. Shaking himself dry he decided to actually pay attention to what was going on around him. -Nothing out of place- He thought to himself. That was until he noticed a robotic colt amoung the crowd of ponies. That was something new to him. While his stand on technology was neutral he found something odd and almost distasteful of the robotic colt, but he let it go. He had to accept it.

"Looks like technology is here to stay" He noticed a few earth ponies look at him, he couldn't place his hoof on it, but it was a look similar to the look he gave the robot pony in the park. He sighed. -I wonder what my sister is doing right now?- he thought to himself. His eyes opened when he remember he was on guard duty with another pony. Looking around he found the another pony. -What was his name again?-

@,

walking up to the guard he tried his best to be formal.

"Hello" he said before bowing a little before the other guard. "I'm Visionary Heart, a pleasure to meet you."

Edited by Snowy Storm

Xenon entered the charity building. Ponies were working on various things, some taking calls others planning. He walked to the back and entered the dooor. He was greeted by a receptionist. "Hello. Ms. Gem is not here right now. I'm sure she'll be here soon though. I can take a message for you if you're in a rush."

"Thank you, but I'll wait." Xenon sat down and busied himself with writing notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift looked to his side to see the other guard on watch. He glanced at the time on the clock. Damn. He looked forward again before talking to the guard. "Hello Heart. It's nice to meet you too, but we should talk after shift. We can meeet at the café down the road. It's a good place for some after-duty grub." Swift took off into the air then promptly landed again. "Ok, never mind. This shift it boring. What's going on? Name's Swift Feather."

@@Miss Reaper,

(OOC: Crap! I didn't even know this RP went up already!)

Rocket was flying high above the city doing a patrol. Because of his enhanced cyborg vision, he was able to observe more things than before. He then headed towards the park, where he saw a group of ponies. "Hmmm, I wonder what's going on there?" Rocket asked as he descended. He then landed and folded his wings, which could be heard. 

@@Windbreaker, @@Snowy Storm, @, @, @@Nomadic,

It seemed that Nano's gaze had the tendency to wander, his own curiosity about the world shortening his attention span. He noticed many of the other ponies currently in the park; and he also noticed the looks a certain few were giving him. It perplexed the robot colt, to say the least, especially since he couldn't figure the meaning behind those looks. Prejudice and discrimination, though not unknown to him, were very strange, almost foreign, things to him. All he knew was that it was the more spiteful ponies that perpetuated the passive conflict between the races, and past that was beyond his full understanding. He still had much to learn.

Galatea and Ariel were the first to notice the Pegasus approaching them; at once, the timid filly hid herself behind Galatea's legs. Nano's attention wandered to the same Pegasus a few moments after. Galatea put on a polite smile as she greeted him, "Hello there, sir." Her smile turned somewhat genuine when she noticed that he was offering brownies. Knowing that the little Unicorn filly loved sweets, she nodded. "I'm sure Ariel would love to have a brownie. Wouldn't you, dear?" she asked, looking down at the filly in question.

Ariel didn't answer. She simply stared up at the stallion, looking as shy as could be as she kept herself mostly hidden behind Galatea. "Sorry, she can be very... shy around new ponies," Galatea said after a minute or so of silence, feeling mildly sheepish.

Meanwhile, Nano's attention drifted away once more as he heard something landing nearby. Turning to look, he noticed Rocket. At once, the robot colt started to stare in curiosity, having never seen a cyborg quite like Rocket before.

/~*~\

The elegant Unicorn mare sighed softly to herself. As much as she wished it so, no amount of reflection upon the state of things would do anything to change them. She had things to do and places to be. Moving away from the mirror, she equipped herself with her favorite accessory: a golden necklace adorned with a dazzling emerald. It was an enchanted jewel, the spells upon it cast by none other than herself, that concealed her horn in its entirety with an illusion. She always wore it whenever she went out, without fail.

Making certain that everything was in place, she walked out the door and locked it behind her before heading towards a certain destination. She didn't live too far from the 'charity' building; and that hadn't been a mere coincidence. Everything about the facade of her charity organization was meticulously planned and thought out. If there were any flaws to be found, she and any others had yet to find them.

Few others noticed her along the way. As a supposed Earth Pony, she hardly drew any attention to herself unless she wanted it. And at the moment, what she wanted was to reach her destination. It wasn't long before she reached the building. And as she strode in, of course she exuded an aura of grace, as she almost always did when in the presence of others.

@@Miss Reaper,

Rocket noticed a robot pony staring at him. "I wonder what he could be staring at me for. I'm gonna go see what's up." Rocket stated as he unfolded his rocket wings and gathered rocket power. He then lifted off the ground and flew towards the robot pony. He then landed in front of him. "Hi...I see you were staring at me...what for?" Rocket asked.  

Phantom Dancer

@,

@

Phantom continued smiling, even though it seemed his attempts to not spook ponies hadn't gone over that well. "It's alright. I get this kind of reaction all the time. Maybe I'm too excitable or too much like a little colt sometimes." He said, not once dropping his friendly appearance.

"Ariel, is it? Pretty name for a cute little filly. My name's Phantom Dancer. Silly name, I know, but my parents wanted me to be an acrobat, which I kinda was for a few years. Circus and all. That's how I got so good at what I do." Phantom said, kicking his rear legs up behind him and adjusting the position of his wings while his front half stayed perfectly balanced, proving how good he was. "See? I used to do tricks like this for a living."

Still doing his single-hoof hoofstand, he held out the brownies to Ariel and her mother, whom he addressed next in his enthusiastic manner. "Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to ask your name, miss. And your interesting...son? Sorry, I guess I seem a little crazy, don't I? Don't worry, I was dropped on the head as a foal." He chuckled slightly at the joke, though he always wondered if it was true whenever he mentioned it.

Edited by Windbreaker

Visionary Heart

@,
(Sorry computer problems and college)
"Swift feather" he said as he closed his eyes. It was an odd habit he had, but for some reason it helped he remember ponies better. 
"Yes, this shift is boring. I was actually falling asleep on the job" he said with a small smile. "But than again I rarely am up so early in the mornings" Soon his shift would end and he would be able to rest his hooves from standing up all morning.
Looking out among the group of ponies roaming about he let out a yawn. "See anything interesting?" he said looking back at Swift. He heard a loud and unpleasant sound, looking for the source of the noise he saw a pony with metal wings. -I don't mind technology, but they could at least try to keep the volume down- he said while rolling his eyes
"I wonder if he can still hear anything, with those loud noises his wings give off

Xenon stood as the false Earth pony walked through the front. He could feel the aura emanating off of her even in a different room. He bowed his head as she walked into the room. "Madame. I'm sorry to bother you but we need ro talk. It's of the utmost importance. I... believe we may have a problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything seems relatively ordinary." Swift put his front hooves forward and stretched, hi haundes rising in the air a bit. He let out a yawn and wiggled his rump before launching into the air. He noticed the rocket-winged pony flying by and cringed, the noise piercing his ears. He landed back on the ground behind his fellow guard and slippedwen back up ro him, putting a hoof around his shoulders, a cheesy grin on his face in anticipation of the jump from the pony. "Those things are loud aren't they. Hope he had earplugs or something cause they might deafen him otherwise."

Edited by Bladed & Verses

@, @@Windbreaker,

Ariel fixed her stare on Phantom Dancer, regarding him with mostly wariness - as well as a touch of curiosity. Though timid she was, incredibly so, she still found him to be somewhat interesting. She still didn't speak, of course, if only prevented from doing so by her own timidity. The filly then looked to the brownies he was offering, admittedly tempted by the sweets. But first, she glanced up at Galatea, as if silently asking for permission.

Galatea smiled and patted her gently on the head. "Go on, sweetie," the mare encouraged.

Ariel then looked at the brownies once more, hesitantly reaching out to take one. Remembering manners, she stuttered out, "Th-Thank you..." Her voice was naturally soft, and her timidity lowered her voice even further until she was hardly louder than a mouse.

Galatea politely declined the offered brownies herself, being a mare that was more interested in healthier foods. She then introduced herself, "My name is Galatea. It's nice to meet you, Phantom Dancer." She gave a light chuckle of her own at his following remark. Then she placed her hoof on Nano's shoulder, which immediately brought the robot colt's attention to them; it seemed as if his focus had wandered, though Galatea wasn't surprised since he was merely so curious about everything. "And this here is Nano."

It was then that they heard a peculiar noise, which brought attention to what seemed to be a cyborg pony that had now apparently approached Nano. Nano tilted his head at Rocket's question, pausing for a few moments before he answered simply, "I was curious of your appearance."

/~*~\

@,

Not a moment after she had arrived was she approached by one of her 'allies' with an apparently important matter. She was hardly one to complain, but she disliked when any potential problem such as this arose, especially since it seemed so important that he had to come directly to her. As she sighed internally, her only external reaction was an aversion of her gaze for a brief moment before she looked to the stallion.

"Come with me," she said, walking past him. The mare proceeded to walk down a hallway, her gait smooth and even. If there were delicate matters to be discussed, the more suitable location to talk would be her office within the same building. She cast a glance backwards to see whether or not he would follow.

@@Tricksters Pride, @@Nomadic

@@Miss Reaper,

"Oh...I'm a cyborg. You see. I was born a regular foal but with a severe heart condition. If I didn't get the conversion to cyborg operation done, I would've been dead." Rocket stated as he continued to eye the robot pony. "So...are you a cyborg too?" Rocket asked as his scanners scanned Nano.  

@@Miss Reaper,

Phantom returned to his normal stance and took a brownie himself. "You're most welcome, sweetie. And it's nice to meet you too, Miss Galatea. And you as well, Nano." Then he noticed that the robot colt's attention had wandered. He understood the curiosity. Phantom was like that himself as a colt.

"Mind if I sit with you for a while? Brownies are good, but they're better with company. And this is the best spot in the park to relax." He asked. The spot that Galatea and Ariel were occupying had the best ratio of shade to sunshine. That and Phantom didn't often have company in the park.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry bout not replying. Was waiting for Snowy to reply, then I forgot....)

Xenon followed the mare down the hallway to her office. He could tell she was annoyed, but he didn't care. The matters he needed to discuss with her he felt were of utmost importance. Xenon sighed as they came to the door.

(Gonna wait on Swift in case Snow decides to reply again)