Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suddenly your favorite pony falls on you.

Ryzu

329667114314517f97b9_1.jpg

God diggity damn that Luna horse hurts...

Never mind! She's so beautiful~  :wub: *eats astral horse hair out of curiosity*

princess_luna_by_malliya-d4dwq9a.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Well if Luna landed on me, I would be parsley crushed (not to say she's fat, but she is an alacorn and I'm a human.) After recovering from bashing my scull on the ground, I would most likely say,

"What the bloody he....

*Sees luna*

"...eeello... P-princess."

And if all goes well (when does anything go well?), I would probably ask her if she would kindly get off my bused rib cage and see if she would accept my offer her to a quick bite.

(edited)

(If I was my pony-sona in Equestria, because all of the technical actions I would take in I was a human and/or in the real world would bore you.)

If me and Maud Pie collided and she fell on top of me, I'd imagine she's be as heavy as a rock. (Da-dun, tss.)

Anyway, I'd say something like "Get off of me, I can't breathe..." I'd then interest her with a conversation about rocks. More importantly, the Devil's Tower; which is basically a naturally forming structure where the magma in a volcano cooled, made igneous rock, and then the sedimentary rock around the igneous rock wore away, creating a pillar-like structure:

devils-tower.jpg

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

I would probably just stare at vinyl then random dubstep will turn on and then my hair just got all crazy and I started yelling "DROP THE F*CKING BASS" then explosions and everyone dies the end.

*Squee* "Bear hugs Dashie and kisses her on the cheek" Dashie becomes VERY creeped out, bucks me in the face and flies off in a flash! :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Well Fluttershy and I would probably start by blindly apologizing profusely to each other and asking if the other was okay before we realized the situation: me physically interacting with what I know to be a cartoon and her suddenly meeting a new and potentially dangerous creature. We'd probably disentangle very quickly and separate, after gathering courage I'd try introducing myself and see how it went from there... Given that' it's Fluttershy she'd either be completely unable to talk to me or bowl me over with excitement of meeting a new friendly talking creature. I would hope for the second :blush:

I think I'd stop taking drugs...or take more. I'm not quite sure which.

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." So is a false reality of a pony being real better than the stark reality of their absence?