Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open SUPER MEGA FUN RANDOM RP! *derp*

Rainbow Eclipse

(edited)

*positions camera* Hello there all, and welcome to this, the SUPER MEGA FUN RANDOM RP!!!

Rules: THERE ARE NONE!!!

As the title would suggest, in this RP, you are permitted to go wild and do literally anything you want with no boundaries!!! (excluding dirty stuff)

No sign-up required, just get straight stuck in there!

You want flying mountains, you got them!!!

Like potato ninjas? USE THEM!!!

Ever wanted to order pizza and not pay for it? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!!

So turn off your brain, abuse your keyboard, and have fun!

MWAHAHAHAHA - *choke* Oh, and IDK why you have to type 800 characters, but just spew a bunch of filler.

*goes back in time*

*positions camera* Hello there all, and welcome to this, the SUPER MEGA FUN RANDOM RP!!!

Rules: THERE ARE NONE!!!

As the title would suggest, in this RP, you are permitted to go wild and do literally anything you want with no boundaries!!! (excluding dirty stuff)

No sign-up required, just get straight stuck in there!

You want flying mountains, you got them!!!

Like potato ninjas? USE THEM!!!

Ever wanted to order pizza and not pay for it? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!!

So turn off your brain, abuse your keyboard, and have fun!

MWAHAHAHAHA - *choke* Oh, and IDK why you have to type 800 characters, but just spew a bunch of filler.
Edited by Blue Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

On this tomato-rain day, Riley, wearing a pit helmet because reasons, jumped out of a bush and pounced on top of a mare walking around. "Halt!" he exclaimed, and, keeping the mare pinned down, stared at her. "Now that I have your attention, there's something I require of you, and it is crucial that you pay attention."

On this tomato-rain day, Riley, wearing a pit helmet because reasons, jumped out of a bush and pounced on top of a mare walking around. "Halt!" he exclaimed, and, keeping the mare pinned down, stared at her. "Now that I have your attention, there's something I require of you, and it is crucial that you pay attention."

((Well then...I SHALL BE DEAD POOL))

Deadpool: *Clicks a button and causes a explosion. THIS WILL BE AWESOME AND- Typer why are you typing in all caps and why am I here in a My Little Pony Forum*

Me: Because it is random and you are random plus the rp is in this forum

Deadpool: Well I DON'T CARE AND-

ME: There is also chimichanga and Tacos

DEADPOOL: OKAY THEN I'LL STAY

ME: and I'll stop typing in caps

DEADPOOL: good because my throat is dry and hurts a bit

Me: Yeah and it could get annoying really quick and-

Deadpool: You do know this could get out of hand while I am here and that this is set at 800 word limit

Me: I know but since it is random I just got to keep saying stuff and have to sya stuff and

Deadpool: What no I CONTROL MYSELF

Me: Yeah but I will control so you don't kill anyone or anypo-

Deadpool: Puts gun to Izas head* Finsh the ponified word and I will shoot you

Me: Damn Deadpool not as funny as you usually are

Screwball: He's funny all the time

Me: The hell I though only Dea-

Sanity: This is a random Rp meaning you can hear us...you too Blue Eclipse

• Brohoof 1

Damian walked into the building in front of him, he had no idea what we was doing in this place, with it's odd, not water, rain, but he didn't want to get wetter. He went through the doors and found it completely empty with a gray stone desk in the center of the room, he spied a stairwell at the other end of the hallway and decided to go and see if there was anything upstairs, he began to trot toward the stairwell but as he moved he felt like he was moving in Jell-O. He looked down and realized the tiles were made of Jell-O and judging by the color his left hooves was in strawberry and his right in lime. He once again couldn't believe this strange world and trekked on to the stairwell and finally entered it. He began to ascend the stairs but realized after walking around the stairs for ten minutes he was getting nowhere. He looked down the stairs and realized he had been going in circle through a loop of infinite stairs and decided to descend back to the ground floor. After another ten minutes of stairs he reached the ground floor and went back across the Jell-O floor and went back outside the building and it was still raining but this time it was raining cider, Damian began to trot around looking for any other signs of ponies in the area.

Riley darted his head to see a pony (whose cutie mark was a sign saying "my name is Damian"). "GET HIM, ANALA!" yelled Riley. Anala jumped out of a bush and pinned Damian down to the ground. "Remind me why we're doing this again?" said Anala.

"So that we can offer them peanuts, of course!" responded Riley, and held up a bowl of rainbow peanuts.

zomgmagicalfillertooccupyspace
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

Okay, forget this one, I've moved it to the linked page and now it doesn't require 800 motherbucking characters.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/93540-super-mega-fun-random-rp-derp/

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost

inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpost
inthisrpthatrequires800
charactersperpos

• 2 weeks later...

-Trekie walks in- uh hi there i'm sorta new here i was wondering where am i? that stupid Q dropped me here and i'm not sure where i am or who i'm supposed to be. or what i'm supposed to be for that matter.

(wwihfedhfndxegfihdx/hvgiovdizx/v eigfhspfvnhfrihf ureuf sty e9 fyhrsygsrougtgos rgytogrshfgsrgtog;yrdg;dhytoryg rsogtyrs gosr'yt r'sogysrgyrsghfsughsr egihehjrih rhgsrhrhi srogpjsjgpjsfgo rsopgjsrpgjrhop nsrigjsrigpjsrip ritjhitthhthth twgjroprj  rjripr irutwrio ut  rtiu wr irw  rwuri trwoutwori u ir  tui otuwwtpi utp u p   rpqri u  u[r u[ r w[o  wrp wu u wqu  uwep uw[qrqreoeru re eru  r rou uqoqrou oq ur ouurueorpew  uepo uwur oru eute ureti 4uw iture irtur i   rturtripttiu rtiurwtiruu uri u ui wrip wi rpit rt iept uriu u ut ewtustrushvruth ru tr r ytrut ru ru trutr e-9tr8e-9t4tr8w8ertm8br9bgriugbtuyb righrtgirturi  ru  it iuroti wuriwot uwoitu w u tu reut rutiutrigt rwtrio wrou uyot wry  twot woiruty ruoh ghrwgur r   g rrrrrrrrrrrhrutrqhup ru twr i i rpursughyrfbhaiphgpirhgihgihfrhjpegegoggdo;hjsrojhoejggjirgrh gsrihgsrighrsihgtkfgrjggjigrh ihighrihgrtrgtktijtjtjhtjh tjhjjhthjt htjhtjihtjihtjhtji htjihthdihjdhhzdthifg ursyhgrsogto'r 8reytoer yrtyir yoty eot84yr84eo;q 84 try4eyttoer/ gfr8yrty4 8ry yw to4y74 tw4rutyr rui; R*$ twrutGrtg ruiru tuaoery eoa iaty oetythhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

-Nukes Equestria-

(FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD, FOOD IS GOOD,)

Silver Shard trotted in, obviously mesmerized by the situation. She jumped into a tree, squealing.

She jumped out of the tree and landed onto Prince Blackquill's head. She stuffed a pie into his mouth. "HAI!"

She continued talking. "YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

( 800 characters? O.o )

She made a bunch of strange faces at Prince Blackquill. *Ahem*

:D :3 ;):) XD

This. Will take. FOREEEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

{Now, 559 characters. *claps sarcastically*}

Silver Shard utters the longest words: "Piqsiraqturyuaraluuitavinituqauyaaluitahuaqattangungngua rumalauqsimangngittungattaungugalauqpsiiktsiaq! PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS!" {Real words, by the way. Weird, right?}

" PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Silver Shard sighs after screaming the words over and over.

Exhausted, she rests against the tree.

"Mrrrrrggghhhh..." She whimpers, wishing for cupcaaaaaaaaakes!

She pulled one out of a hole in the tree, nomming it's nommehness.

Guys? There's an easier one. Link in my post.

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

• 1 month later...

Then batman explained to my cat that he was raised by ninja wolverines and that's why he's so good at climbing trees as he ate a hamburger, he realized that there was no green chilli on his baby batty burger and got angry at the cook, who turned out to be wolverine then batman was all like "wit the fuk man, I specifically ordered green chilli on my baby batty burger" then wolverine was all like "well that's not my problem, bub" then batman was all like "die wolverine" and grabbed a handfull of straws and started to hit wolverine with them then wolverine was all like "if it wasn't for my healing factor, I'd have died from all those straws by now... bub" wolverine grabbed a nearby spoon and started deflecting the straws like a Jedi because, wolverine Is so old he is actually obi wan kenobi, he started beating batman with the spoon and then threw him out the window, batman climbed back inside the restaurant "I'M FRIKKEN BATMAN!!!" He screamed then wolverine said "you know the baby batty burger is for baby's, right bub? Then batman was all like "lazergun on yo ass!" And started to shoot a laser gun at wolverine then wolverine used his spoon to Jedi deflect the lasers and then batman killed wolverine with a bunch of straws he had hidden in his pocket. Then he waked over to a bottle of green chilli and squirted it all over his baby batty burger and everyone was happy pandas forever

• 7 months later...

As Zoey recorded a minecraft hunger games video she saw dedlox in a bikini. "why are u wearing a bikini?" she asked. "SPRING BREAK!!!" he shouted back to her. Zoey then put on a bikini skin and won the hunger games :3 later she got off her PC and went out side and saw her friend derpy hitting a barrel. "DIE U EVIL MONSTER!!!" screamed derpy. Zoey picked up a baseball bat and started hitting another barrel.she shouted "I HATE BARRELS!!!" "ME TOO!!" derpy replied destroying the barrel. rainbow dash flew by and saw the two destroying barrels. "uh... what r u guys doing..." she asked. "SAVING EQUESTRIA!!!" they shouted at the same time. then a donut fell on rainbow's head. "wut the" she said confuzzled. then it started raining donuts. "YAY!! DONUTS!!!" screamed everypony in ponyville. donuts where absolutely EVERY WHERE!!! pinkie pie threw her pineapple. "where did that pineapple come from?" asked Zoey.

"idk lol" said pinkie.  then scootaloo came out of no where and she was actually FLYING!!! "what is going on?" asked Zoey. "i think im dreaming." she was

Sorry, No.

1) This should not be in the 'Advanced' RP section.

2) There is no OOC as per the RP rules.

3) The first post specifically states that posters are to break a Forum rule bypassing the character minimum.

4) The RP owner is no longer with us to arbitrate the RP.

• Brohoof 1