• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/290-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3
Air Date: April 5th, 2014
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash is preparing to take her test on the history of the Wonderbolts; a test she must pass in order to become a member of the Wonderbolts Reserves. Twilight offers to help her study, but soon realizes that her conventional methods do not work.

~Chaotic Discord~ misses out on making a thread for a Rainbow Dash episode. Film at 11.

• Brohoof 10

~Chaotic Discord~ misses out on making a thread for a Rainbow Dash episode. Film at 11.

Now now now, no need to rub salt in the wound good sir.  ^_^

Anyways, didn't see the synopsis for this episode until a couple days ago, but I'm quite excited for it.  Continuing a trend this season of pairs we don't normally see starring together in episodes in the show, Rainbow Dash and Twilight is a pairing that, like others this season, has been quite rare in the past.  I'm sure that the Mane 6's jock and egghead will get up to all sorts of shenanigans and mischief this episode; hopefully the execution does the premise justice.  :catface:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I had no clue what this episode was about until I just now read the short guide on my TV. I'm not sure if one sentence has ever had me more interested in an episode.

"Rainbow Dash studies for a test."

Edited by Ace O. Jade
  • Brohoof 3

We haven't had very many Rainbow Dash episodes in this season. But it sounds good. Hope it makes up for Rainbow Falls though, because a LOT of people hated that, and I'm sure the taste is still there in some people's mouths.

• Brohoof 1

Behold, the return of OCD Twilight!  B)

Twilight_Sparkle_Crazy_S2E3.png

We're gonna be best study buddies Rainbow Dash, BEST STUDY BUDDIES!!!!!!!  :derp: 

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

When OCD meets ADD.  :yay:

So Twilight is seriously best teacher (and adorkable to boot, but seriously, I've pretty much employed or enjoyed learning through every single method she went through  :D).  On the other hand, Rainbow Dash is worst student (though that impromptu and completely ADD performance was hilarious!  :lol:).

Also, some of that history of the Wonderbolts has been quite interesting so far.  :)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2