S04:E21 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3  

329 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

They have REALLY been breaking Rainbow Dash this season.  I mean the whole thought was Dash followed what interested her and had that knowledge.  I always thought she could quote wonderbolts stuff all the time. 

OK, this was probably the best episode Rainbow's had all season, but as a seasoned student myself, the one thing I simply have to take issue with is that it didn't really condemn procrastination.  I can see RD's study method working for her, I get that message, but all the same she shouldn't have done that well, and wouldn't have been in that pickle in the first place if she hadn't procrastinated.  Just saying, procrastination and success in school work simply do not mesh.

Probably my new favorite episode ever.

That episode single handedly made Rainbow Dash one of my favorites. Pinkie Pie's Rap, Rainbow's shifting mood, the resolution at the end...It all worked very well

I loved the episode, the highlight was definitely Pinkie Pie rapping. lol. But in general a very good episode, also noticed the way they did the shadow while they were flying over which was a neat detail. Then seeing the different ways the mane 6 learn. Overall a good episode.

• Brohoof 1

I bet all of you fools are regretting voting AJ over Rainbow.

:D

Anyway, good episode. Nothing really special, but it has very good and rather original lesson. Liked it, but not loved it :)

Pinkie pie rapped. NWA confirmed for cannon 

Overall pretty good episode 9/10-IGN

All the mane 6 seemed to be in character, they made a quick "Apples" joke. The whole town came out to help RD win the day. 

Well then, that resolution was amazing, this episode was hilarious, and Twilight finally got an episode this season where she was truly the focus. It was a very weird, silly episode, but I loved it (last week's was borderline, this one is just straight up loved it).

@@Anilewe,

I'm sure you are.

Look inside yourself. 

Sorry to dissapoint you  :P For me it was actually the only good RD episode in this season, her key-episode was a total disaster and Daring Don't and Flight to the finish were just weak and boring. And even though I love her as much as I did before - it wasn't good season for her and one episode isn't going to change it.