Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Please Could I Have Some Help?

AppleCrackers
Go to solution Solved by King,

@@AppleCrackers, Is this the symbol you mean?
eeUbSh7.png

If so, I believe thats used to share your post on facebook and "like" it.

• Brohoof 2

I have seen that but the symbol looked like my username and was next to it in the viewing section it was light grey and said Facebook (1)

Not sure what it meant :) It was probably nothing. Thanks for the help :)

• Brohoof 2

There is nothing to do with this forum that hast been posted on my Facebook Page or anything like that so I don't think I have posted any of the links. Thanks again for the help everyone :)

• Brohoof 2

Just to clarify, I hid a few posts that were incorrect. Dawn Rider's post contains the correct answer to your question.

Since your question has been answered effectively, I will go ahead and lock this. :)

(edited)

I understand everything about the Facebook integration now, but I just need to ask about this as it might not appear again D:

This was the symbol I was talking about :)

It shows up really, really infrequently and it's black not grey, sorry about that :(

Right down near the bottom near my name :) In the viewing section!

Thanks a lot for reading :)

post-25897-0-56574800-1396863599_thumb.jpg

Edited by AppleCrackers

I think gray means it's a crawler bot, but I never knew Facebook crawls websites.

If it does crawl websites though, it'd explain why it doesn't happen often, cause websites don't crawl the web very often.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.