Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop not much of an artist, but I can freehand draw ponies

jacod1

i can free hand draw any picture of a pony, almost, just cant make anything like this, not even with a computer program. (I apologize if this offends anypony who is a fan of Big Macintosh)

post-2622-0-23909000-1331582195_thumb.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is this thread about?

well i was hoping that people like me could share examples of what they have done free hand, like what ive done here.

post-2622-0-02952000-1331582370_thumb.jpg

well i was hoping that people like me could share examples of what they have done free hand, like what ive done here.

Wow, that's pretty good. But remember to put this kinda stuff in the original post when you make the thread to avoid confusion ;)

Would you be able to draw the main character of my fan comic? (Link in signature.) He's the blue one with the green cloak. He's fairly simple except for the cape.

Would you be able to draw the main character of my fan comic? (Link in signature.) He's the blue one with the green cloak. He's fairly simple except for the cape.

I might be able to, just message me a pic of him and I'll try my best

There are pictures of him in the comic. Just click on the image. (I cant upload a pic because i am on my phone and wont be off it for a week.)

There are pictures of him in the comic. Just click on the image. (I cant upload a pic because i am on my phone and wont be off it for a week.)

I'm on my iPod right now so pictures dOnt show up

I'm on my iPod right now so pictures dOnt show up

Really? What kind of ipod? When will you be off of it? I suppose i may be able to send you the picture or comic with him in it.

Really? What kind of ipod? When will you be off of it? I suppose i may be able to send you the picture or comic with him in it.

It's just a thing on my iPod I should be off soon

this the one you want me to draw?

post-2622-0-96619200-1331676922.jpg

Yep thats him. :) his name is flaresight. You don't need to include the cloak if you don't want.

ok ill start working on him and should have the picture done soon(ish)

ok ill start working on him and should have the picture done soon(ish)

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing my character in a different art style! :D

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing my character in a different art style! :D

sorry its taking me so long to get this picture done, ive been swamped with school work but it should be done soon.

sorry its taking me so long to get this picture done, ive been swamped with school work but it should be done soon.

Not a problem, we all get that. :) i am always getting lots of work to do.

Hey thats pretty cool! I like it! :3 the hair is perfect. :D with practice i'm sure you could eventually draw AMAZING Pictures that blow people out of the water. :)

Hey thats pretty cool! I like it! :3 the hair is perfect. :D with practice i'm sure you could eventually draw AMAZING Pictures that blow people out of the water. :)

ya i started working on fluttershy in her gala dress, its gonna take a while cuz of all the details in the dress and stuff.