Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop not much of an artist, but I can freehand draw ponies

jacod1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

I like it. The dresses details are very good. Have you ever considered making a character from scratch? Custom characters are sometimes good for practice. Oh and do you have an image scanner at home?

Posted Image

I like it. The dresses details are very good. Have you ever considered making a character from scratch? Custom characters are sometimes good for practice. Oh and do you have an image scanner at home?

no i dont have an image scanner, thats why i take pictures with my webcam, and ive been working on a custom character, cant think of a name for him, but i will come up with one eventually

Image scanners are very useful. If you could scan your images and art you can edit them on the computer from there, such as adding colour and shading. Could be a good investment. :)

There are plenty of good pony name generators out there. You could always try a couple of those.

Image scanners are very useful. If you could scan your images and art you can edit them on the computer from there, such as adding colour and shading. Could be a good investment. :)

There are plenty of good pony name generators out there. You could always try a couple of those.

im 15, i have almost no money so i cant invest in a scanner, im looking for a job so eventually i might be able to

Hey i'm 14 and i'm pretty well off. A printer and image scanner in one is fairly useful, so if you have a printer and it breaks down just get something like that (provided your parents want or need a printer.) You can also get some apps for phones that are meant for taking pictures of artwork so you get a good quality image of the art.

Hey i'm 14 and i'm pretty well off. A printer and image scanner in one is fairly useful, so if you have a printer and it breaks down just get something like that (provided your parents want or need a printer.) You can also get some apps for phones that are meant for taking pictures of artwork so you get a good quality image of the art.

we have a printer but its old and only prints, no scanning or anything, we have no need for an image scanner., but i want one so if i want something i have to buy it with my money, thats how its been for all my life.

Thats how its been for me too. Want an ipod? Save up. Want a 3ds? Save up. Its hard but it teaches you to live without relying on others.

Image scanners are generally not too expensive though. (Not from what i've heard at least.) So it shouldn't be to hard to save up for if you are really interested in it.

Thats how its been for me too. Want an ipod? Save up. Want a 3ds? Save up. Its hard but it teaches you to live without relying on others.

Image scanners are generally not too expensive though. (Not from what i've heard at least.) So it shouldn't be to hard to save up for if you are really interested in it.

i need to save up for drivers ed for this summer though, so i can get my permit on my bday next year.

i need to save up for drivers ed for this summer though, so i can get my permit on my bday next year.

Makes sense. Got to have priorities. Life would be pretty chaotic without 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

AND THAT I SHALL

sure why not?

Alrighty! ^^

i apologize about the time its taking to get these pictures done, ive been swamped with school work and havent been able to start, but i assure you they will be done eventually.

Don't Worry about it ^^ I understand school is a pain. I'm happy it's my last year of high school!

lucky this is my first year of high school

(edited)

I can hand draw ponies too, it was hard for me for like 2 days then it was easy as pie..or should i say Pinkie PIe lol

Posted Image

Edited by Soarin the Dark