Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

❤ Art for Heart Charity is now taking donations! ❤

Bronyette

(edited)

post-11323-0-62862500-1400636600_thumb.png

OUR DONATION PAGE

We are happily taking donations, all donations over 5 dollars will get a drawing or type of art from a randomly picked artist!

You can opt out of the free drawing, however, if you would prefer!

====================================================================

More Info:

Our email

artforheartcharity1@gmail.com

We are still searching for artists and people who would be willing to spare some time for the cause.

Any type of art will be appreciated! This includes, but is not limited to; Visual art, Music, or even a Livestream. Our goal is to give people who donate something over a certain amount to be awarded with a free piece of art from the community to show our gratitude.

=======

Can't donate art or money and want to help? You can put a link to this page in your signature or go to THIS website to help people get the food they need.

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 11

I believe you mentioned this to me quite a while back, but I am glad to see that this project is finally underway.  I am most certainly interested in helping, but I am rather curious as to what you would require specifically from the artists themselves?

Edited by SkyBound

Not sure how i could help, but I'm willing to offer my help.

Your pixels are adorable. I'm sure someone would like to receive one for donating. c:

• Brohoof 1

I'll PM you all specific details when I get the time today.

I believe you mentioned this to me quite a while back, but I am glad to see that this project is finally underway. I am most certainly interested in helping, but I am rather curious as to what you would require anything specific from the artists themselves?

Well, we are looking for artists to promise a commission for anyone who donates over 5 (this amount is still being debated) dollars.

We are also looking for volunteers to help organize small events to raise money.

I would love to do this =3 I am an artist =3

I'm interested in helping this cause with my music.

Thank you both a whole bunch for the support. If it wouldn't be too much of a trouble could you please email me? It's a lot easier to keep these all in one place since I have many people over a lot of sites.

The link is in the first post! :D Thanks once again.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I'm thinking of postponing the start of the actual fundraiser until the 20th because some of my exams got scheduled too close to the date we planned on opening donations. :3 I will send out a mass email about it so everyone is informed.

Alright! All of you email me at the address listed in the first post with your mlp username as well if you are willing to donate art.

@@Bronyette,Well...I would love to do this, but are we donating Money, or art?  Or both?  What are the requirements for something like this?

At the moment we are looking for artists to donate their art as sort of a commission to whoever donates above a certain amount. So once we get the donations going people will have incentive to donate.

At the moment we are only taking art, but the fundraising will surely be ready by May 20th!

• 2 weeks later...

Pinning this topic for as long as it needs to be pinned. This is a very important project, and I hope that many people participate.

This is really wonderful what you are doing :) I can't be of any help myself with visual artistic things, unfortunately, but if there is anything else I can do to help out, please let me know.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Thank you very much SCS, I really appreciate it. 

==============================

We are now taking donations, artists are ready! :)

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1