Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

❤ Art for Heart Charity is now taking donations! ❤

Bronyette

@@Bronyette,Do I have to draw something?  Or do I request a drawing for someone to do?  I'm guessing the former.  What can i draw?  Do my drawing skills matter?  What if I can't get it to where it needs to go? 

If you'd like to donate, you can donate above 5 dollars and be rewarded with a free custom piece of artwork of a character of your choice. You can only receive one drawing though in total, unless you donate a large amount.

If you'd like to help us, you can request to be a volunteer artist, skills aren't too incredibly important; since it shouldn't be about getting the art in the first place, it should be for helping someone in need. But I will have to check previously done pony artwork to see if it is up to par. It has to be digital, unless you can donate a painted canvas. You won't get any money from being an artist, it is simply volunteer work. 

If you have further questions about either, feel free to pm me and I will answer any question you need.

@@Bronyette,I...I can't do any of that...damn it.  I feel useless now.   

No, you aren't useless! If you really want to help but can't really do any of the things posted above you can put a little link in your signature to the front page of this topic. In fact we really need to do that. Not a whole lot of people even realize there is a charity going on right now! I'm going to go advertise after I make myself a little banner to put in my siggy. 

Come on guys! We need to raise at least a little bit of money! Should I reveal some of the artists that will be drawing for each 5 dollar donation that comes in?

• Brohoof 2

I only just saw this now. It looks great and for a great cause!

I would love to draw for you if you need more volunteers. I'll definitely put a link in my signature for now :)

Hope it comes along great!

Thank you Mailittlepony! If you can shoot me an email to the email listed on the front page with a reference of your work and your username I'll see if I can add you to the artist list.

(edited)

===================================================================================

I'm starting a character auction at 1 dollar. Fill out and post the form below to bid. :3 Remember it is all for charity. After 2 days I'm closing the bidding, you will get the image below of the character and a separate ref sheet. 

I'm bidding (???) dollars for pony #1

And here is the character you are bidding for. Sorry for the huge watermark. :c

post-11323-0-82632100-1401243131_thumb.png

Her name is Lovestruck and she is a professional love potion brewer, or you can change her backstory. 

Edited by Bronyette

Ohhh, I really wish I could donate. Good luck, darlings. This is such a great cause!

Ohhh, I really wish I could donate. Good luck, darlings. This is such a great cause!

• Brohoof 1

Are you still accepting artists? o3o I'm not sure if I'll be able to do any livestreams or anything given my crappy laptop but I do traditional art as well, maybe small sketches or something? just gunna leave this here.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

This is really a fantastic project, it's a shame it hasn't gotten more support.  Anyway, I gave what I could at the moment.  Hopefully the link in the announcements banner gets this project some more support.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifworldponyA_zps3f3e8cdc.png

OUR DONATION PAGE

We are happily taking donations, all donations over 5 dollars will get a drawing or type of art from a randomly picked artist!

You can opt out of the free drawing, however, if you would prefer!

====================================================================

More Info:

Our email

artforheartcharity1@gmail.com

We are still searching for artists and people who would be willing to spare some time for the cause.

Any type of art will be appreciated! This includes, but is not limited to; Visual art, Music, or even a Livestream. Our goal is to give people who donate something over a certain amount to be awarded with a free piece of art from the community to show our gratitude.

=======

Can't donate art or money and want to help? You can put a link to this page in your signature or go to THIS website to help people get the food they need.

I would be willing to contribute art.?

whoops 2 replys sorry it was an accident.

@@Bronyette,Well...I would love to do this, but are we donating Money, or art?  Or both?  What are the requirements for something like this? 

@@Bronyette,Well...I would love to do this, but are we donating Money, or art?  Or both?  What are the requirements for something like this? 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Everyone can contribute art, I would be highly appreciative of any and all help. If you are interested in helping please PM me. :3

Sorry for the long absence. I've had a lot of rough personal issues. :c I sincerely apologize. I'm back for good now!

I'll respond to individual questions later today, as I am still at work at the moment and I really shouldn't even be on here.