Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raven and Robin are bronies?!

Shenron00

(edited)

So I was watching Teen Titans Go a few months ago, it was the episode where Raven sends the rest of the Titans to get ingredients for a "legendary sandwich". Near the end of the episode, we see Raven watching a show called "Pretty Pretty Pegasus", which is an obvious parody of MLP, and playing with toy versions of the characters. At the very end of the episode, Robin says "So, who wants to watch Pretty Pretty Pegasus?" Everyone but Raven is weirded out by him when he says it. Raven also hides everything when the Titans come back, indicating she is a closet pegasister. The referance is obvious since Tara Strong voices Raven and Twilight Sparkle (I forgot to put that last part here in the first place). What are your opinions on this?

Edited by Shenron00

It was a reference to us, not really to make fun of us. Since, Tara Strong is the voice of Raven and Twilight Sparkle it makes sense to make the reference.

• Brohoof 5

It was a reference to us, not really to make fun of us. Since, Tara Strong is the voice of Raven and Twilight Sparkle it makes sense to make the reference.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Tara in there too.

Being a brony just isn't underground anymore. Now even super heros are getting in on it. I think I may leave due to this whole thing not being indie enough for me, and just being filled with conformist mainstream sheeple. 

But ya, Tara voices Raven, so it was a reference towards that. 

Yeah, the reference with Pretty Pretty Pegasus it's very obvious, it's a parody of My Little Pony, Raven likes it, who is voiced by Tara Strong, and she also happens to like ponies. Robin on the other hand, apart of making a reference of bronies, his voice actor used to be the voice of Danny, one of the few, if not the only boy (I dunno actually, never watched it) of the G1 MLP show, so, in his case it could also count as an actor allusion 

danny.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fun Fact: Tara Strong also voiced Ben Tennyson (Ben 10), Timmy Turner and Poof (The Fairly OddParents), Hip Koopa and Hop Koopa (The Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World cartoons), Bubbles (The PowerPuff Girls), Meg Griffin (Family Guy), and Harley Quinn (Batman: Arkham series and other movies/games) just to name a few.

Edited by Shenron00