Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A food that smells good, but tastes awful!

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I would have to say Ham for me. No, I do NOT like Ham. The taste is awful (To me). I really never liked ham and always got disgusted by it. WEIRDLY ENOUGH, I do like Porkchops, bacon, and pulled pork, but NOT HAM.

I do really like the smell of it o,O like, whenever I smell it, it makes me wanna just NOM on it and eat it all, but I have to think "Wait, this is ham, I hate ham".

Any foods for you??

• Brohoof 1

I love the smell of coffee, it's absolutely intoxicating, but I cannot drink it. I dislike most bitter things in general.

This right here, I have to agree with!! Even if its not food...

Love the smell of banana bread, but I hate the taste! It's like burnt rotten bananas (which makes sense because it's made by baking rotten bananas). 

its not neccissaritly ROTTEN... just overripe XD 

Pork smells great, but the taste is really disgusting:

Although not ALL pork, I like bacon and sausages. But some pork leaves a funny smell down my nose, but lamb is worse but then that smells bad to, apart from kebabs mmmmm yummy :)

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if people will even know what food I am talking about. Well I'll just say it anyway. There is a food that my parents used to make called shoyu chicken in which it is chicken cooked with "soy sauce" as mainlanders call it. I personally think the smell of the dish is amazing, but I absolutely hate eating it! XD 

This is a vague memory, but I remember when I was little, there was a breakfast food that smelled absolutely AMAZING, but that I hated eating. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might have been cream of wheat.

Coffee. I love the smell of fresh roasting coffee, but I can't stand the taste. 

Also, I am allergic to tomatoes. So even though it may not taste bad, I can't eat pasta sauce or pizza with tomato sauce (I love white pizza), but they always smell good when they're cooking. 

• Brohoof 1

Bacon, it smells sooo good. But I can't get it anywhere near my mouth without gagging. =( ('Tis the story of my life)

Tacos de Tripa.

Literally...Tacos made with grilled cow intestines.

Smells good...but the texture is gritty and chewy. And I'M the weird one for not liking it.

Also, tacos de cabeza, which is tacos made with the meat from the cow's head.

What's worse too is, they usually have the entire steamed severed head sitting out in the open, staring at you. :o

Umm, maybe coffee (which I still drink anyway; black). Honestly, my sense of smell is kinda, really weak, so I don't really notice the smell of foods unless I really go out of my way to sniff it.

Onions.
When my dad cooks them, they smell sooo good! However, I hate the way they taste.

It's disappointing.

I love the smell of onions cooking, but I'm not really a big fan of them.

I'm the same. I also like the smell left over after you cut onions and wash your hands. Not super oniony, but enough to smell good.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...