Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your oldest memory? How far back can you go?

Cirrus.

(edited)

I had another early memory. Everytime I pass a small, retired shop to see my uncles, I remember being inside once to purchase things right before going trick or treating. I was probably 4 and was dressed as Blue from Blues Clues (so was my baby brother at the time). Other fun times. Innocence, friendly family fun.

Im pretty sure it was that shop. Wooden, small, old.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I think I was around 4 years old. I remember going to a mall in the kid section.  My parents of course was nearby but they were too busy to noticed that I walked away from them. I walked to the back of the section and there was a hallway. I don’t remember exactly how or what it was but when I want down the hallway, all the sudden I was in the elevator. The elevator want down and when it opens, all the sudden it look what I believe is hell. The place was like a club with fire and everything was red. There were lots of people dancing but they don’t look too thrilled about it. It was utterly chaotic and demoralizing. The next thing I know I was back in the hallway in the mall and my parent took me away and I continued to shop with them. 

Now this may sounds like I might’ve dreamed the whole thing or how all the sudden I was at the mall and  confronted Hell itself the next is highly impossible. And my memory as a young kid could have been messing with me. Where I could have mixed both a dream I had with me shopping on that day. But no. I swore that wasn’t what happened. I can’t explain what was that all about where I just shop,  and the next witnessed Hell, and then resume shopping like nothing happens. Even now, I have not yet understand it myself and always kept that memory with me hoping one day I can finally understand what was that all about. But the more i think about it, the more it becoming surreal and it kinda drives me mad since I don’t want to believe it’s not real. 

My first memory is a diaper change, because I remember the location, especially a 70s towel hook that is long gone by now, but seeing it from a specific perspective.

• Brohoof 1

Pearl Harbor in 2000. 

My family and I visited Hawaii for the first time and we visited the big island and Oahu.
I was 3 years old at the time. And though my memory is pretty fuzzy 22 years later, I still somewhat remember looking out over the the blue ocean and seeing the USS arizona exhibit. 

I was either two or three, and I wanted to see if this glass...I don't even know what the word for it is. It was basically a vase without a bottom that you can put over a candlestick to protect it from gusts of wind, or something. I wanted to see if it would bounce, so I threw it. It turns out it didn't bounce, and my parents weren't too happy with my experiment.

Probably the first time I watched the Barnyard movie. Think I was 4 or 5 at the time, but I do know that I was in elementary school and it was on Nickelodeon. That or the first time I watched Charlotte's Web on VHS at home. :wacko:

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Delighted Giggle 1

I’m a bit unusual. I can remember pretty clear Images of 2 year old me wanting to ride in the inflatable boat in my aunt’s pool and slipping into the water. Luckily someone found me in time.  It seems unusual to people that I can remember that far back. 

It's rather ironic but one of my earliest memories is going to ASDA with my dad and buying a magazine with G3 comics in it!! It had Sweetie Belle on the cover and came with a lipgloss themed to the Rainbow Fairies books, I remember it tasting really good and I haven't found a lipgloss I've liked as much since ^_^

The year was 1997. I was eating a snack on my childrens' car table and watching my mom feeding my little brother who was a baby at the time. It's weird how out of all happenings I remember this moment and nothing more important

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I remember the point I gained consciousness, standing behind a baby gate I wanted to get past to get into the kitchen. I remember looking at my hands and legs just thinking "woah"

• Leaves 1