Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

I'm pretty much scared of everything. lol. Every common fear is there... Large heights, deep water, the dark, bugs, etc.

I do have my absolute worst fears, though and that's...

1. Anything that would severe incapacitate me, take away all of my senses (or being able to see/hear), being at the final stages of a terrible disease, etc. I say if I experience some or all of this... Just let me go... Don't make me suffer. Although, I suppose this forum isn't the group to tell this to. Lol. It's something I need to talk to my family about before long, that's one thing for sure...

2. Losing my family (including pets, of course) and friends.

• Brohoof 1

Bridges. It's only a small fear and has nothing to do with heights, i just always think that the bridge is going to snap straight down the middle and everyone is gonna fall off!

• Brohoof 2

My biggest fears would be

- Losing my job, and not being able to find work. All through July and August of last year, I was feeling this pretty bad as I kept screwing up and making expensive (as in thousands of dollars) mistakes.  I still get nervous when someone comes in the office with one of the jobs I worked on.

- Having people find out about embarrassing things about myself I'd much rather keep to myself. Liking MLP is definitely one of them, but I am comfortable with other MLP fans knowing (provided they aren't in any place where they could tell it to people who I don't want knowing about it, which none I know are) and my sister.  And there are the things which I'd rather not talk about to anyone, in person, online, anywhere.

My biggest fear is being pressured into following everyone else's expectations. I may be scared of people, heights, germs, and crickets (Yes. I'm scared of crickets, and my family always made fun of me for that growing up.), but overall, I am scared that I will end up like everyone else. I don't want to wake up every morning when I am an adult, dreading to go to a job that I just chose for the high wage. I want to change, and it's my greatest fear that I will never be able to achieve my dreams. People say it's that fear that makes me immature, but if I'm immature for not wanting to do the same thing everyday, then call me immature.

Also, part of that fear is dying without accomplishing anything. I don't want to die without changing the world in some way. Living would be pointless if I didn't do anything with the life I had. I have no career interests, and that scares me. A lot of the students at my high school already have their futures planned out, yet I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I don't want to miss that opportunity to change the world and end up like everyone else, just doing the same thing everyday.

Edited by Judgement

My biggest fear is losing the people I love the most in some way, whether they die, contract a horrible disease that destroys their personality, sustain a serious brain injury, or something less extreme like them abandoning me.

• Brohoof 2

My biggest fear is losing the people I love the most in some way, whether they die, contract a horrible disease that destroys their personality, sustain a serious brain injury, or something less extreme like them abandoning me.

Wow. That's pretty much, my biggest fear in a relationship.

To make matters worse, multiple things (and new (what a surprise) medication being added to my schedule), screwed me up so much, that I did so many stupid things; hit walls with fists, applied knee's to metal poles, headbutted a wall full force, etc; all without the intention of harming nobody, but simply venting. My first "temper tantrum", since childhood, could be perceived by law enforcement officers as "Being a danger to others, and being belligerent, or possibly intoxicated." All baseless claims supported by men and women, not  wearing their badges as a tribute to their duty to protect others, but as a safety badge, to protect themselves..

I'm not gonna bring that up here, though. I just wanted to say how all five (only two, of the same gender now, sadly) gave me a piece of Hell, as I perceived" their betrayal towards me.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. That's pretty much, my biggest fear in a relationship.

To make matters worse, multiple things (and new (what a surprise) medication being added to my schedule), screwed me up so much, that I did so many stupid things; hit walls with fists, applied knee's to metal poles, headbutted a wall full force, etc; all without the intention of harming nobody, but simply venting. My first "temper tantrum", since childhood, could be perceived by law enforcement officers as "Being a danger to others, and being belligerent, or possibly intoxicated." All baseless claims supported by men and women, not  wearing their badges as a tribute to their duty to protect others, but as a safety badge, to protect themselves..

I'm not gonna bring that up here, though. I just wanted to say how all five (only two, of the same gender now, sadly) gave me a piece of Hell, as I perceived" their betrayal towards me.

That sucks man. To be honest I've gotten into the habit of punching myself and other objects pretty hard on a regular basis out of frustration and anger, but I do it in my room where no one can see me because of issues like that.

• Brohoof 1

That sucks man. To be honest I've gotten into the habit of punching myself and other objects pretty hard on a regular basis out of frustration and anger, but I do it in my room where no one can see me because of issues like that.

It's no problem at all now, but I still appreciate it. I stopped hitting myself (excluding that day I was hallucinating) , and stayed faithful to that.  I wanted to irrationally vent, while suffering from being treated irrationally. They all haven't betrayed me, but I'm expecting some crocodile tears, during my funeral (dying on the line of duty as a police officer) from those certain two; who claim to love me more than I love them, just to storm out, every time their feelings are hurt. UGH...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Well, I have many fears, like clowns (yeah, I'm scared of clowns, deal with it), crowds (mostly big ones), blood (though not in fiction, only real life and more in horror fictions), deaths, ghosts, dying (I mean, I have been near death multiple times. So yeah, I'm paranoid with dying).

But, my biggest is water, mostly the bigger ocean.

I used to be afraid of drowning because I had a scary experience in the ocean once. But I've overcome that. I don't care for spiders and crawly things either. I probably get the most fear from the idea of car trouble in the middle of nowhere. I'm not mechanically adept and I really don't want to be stranded someplace that isn't safe. 

I have two:

The dark depths of the ocean abyss.  I can't swim, games like SOMA and Subnautica terrify me (the latter I played in VR), and I just really don't like when I can't see the bottom of something.

Worms, not snakes, just worms.  No idea why, but I have a moderate to severe case of vermiphobia.

failure, wasps and mountains. Failure because its the only thing that sets off my anxiety. Im pretty confident and strong these days, but theres always the fear I will screw a job or task up sending me into a panic x.x 

Wasps, obvious reasons.

Mountains, well certain ones. I go to the (English) Lake District every year and do some hiking and fell walking, but i nearly fell to my death on one mountain when I was a kid, and it just sets off a panic attack when the group say they want to go up it again. So either I stay at the house or in the pub when they walk it. never again. 

I suppose that this is a common one, but I have a fear of failing and letting people down. Over time, I have learned think from a more realistic perspective, though I still do have a tendency to worry now and then. ^^ 

Probably death, unstable heights, ( Not the height itself, but if something i'm standing on or climbing on is precarious or potentially unstable then I have a problem) Ghosts I guess, i;ve seen some weird stuff.