Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

I remember answering to this question before but it has changed so this shall be update.

I fear finding out what I fear. Yes, I don't actually know what I fear the most, and finding that out is what I fear.

I despite wasps, bees and heights and worry about things like family dying and home burning but I wouldn't say I fear them, at least I don't feel fear about them.

My biggest fear will always be losing the people I love. Otherwise I generally don't fear anything :T 

I have a fear of letting people down, medium sized spiders, (not tarantulas suprisingly) an open closet in a dark room, and Jimmie Johnson wrecking in a race. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Um... not the dark. I guess I would have to say crickets. Getting over that one though. My fear that I have nightmares about would be accidentally running over someone with my car.... I would never drive again and I would never forgive myself. Or hurting someone I guess is another fear of mine..

On 4/15/2017 at 7:57 AM, JonasDarkmane said:

My biggest fear will always be losing the people I love. Otherwise I generally don't fear anything :T 

Same. Well that and being struck by lightning is my 2 biggest fears.  :o

On 4/16/2017 at 8:02 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

"Jimmie Johnson wrecking in a race."

Oh my goodness... Good thing he's not driving like Danica Patrick. xD

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, CinnamonPop said:

Same. Well that and being struck by lightning is my 2 biggest fears.  :o

Oh my goodness... Good thing he's not driving like Danica Patrick. xD

Hahaha I know right ^_^

Completely losing my inner child and sense of wonder as I grow older. As Walt Disney has said about making Animated Films, "You're dead if you only aim at kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway!"

Going to jail or being homeless.

For me not an option and would sooner jump off a bridge first

My original biggest fear was hitting 30 and never experiencing common life events like having a girlfriend. Well...now im 31 and living my nightmare :D