Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

I'm normally a nice person, but confine me to a small place and I will most likely hurt you ;3

I have a huge fear of getting trapped, I slowly begin to lose the ability to breath, and do anything.

Scary right?

I'm terrified of being a nobody. I want to be someone. Someone people look up to, someone that has accomplished great things, and someone that will be remembered for years to come, rather than just turning into another number. I don't want to fade into obscurity.

My biggest irrational fear is roaches. I would probably have a nervous breakdown if I ever saw roaches in my house. To that end, I rather compulsively keep everything clean! For whatever reason, roaches are the only insects I fear. Wasps look kind of cool, and bees just flit around messing with flowers. Plus, they barf up honey so I can put it in my tea. That's very nice of them! I've never been stung by either, so those guys don't bother me in the least. Spiders (Which are not insects) eat nasty bugs, so they're okay in my book too.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

My biggest fear........

My biggest fear is dying...knowing that I am leaving all of those that I know and love behind. I am also scared of dying because of the fact that I would know that I didn't have the chance to show them that I care for them no matter what I do, what I become, and what is to become of them. 

I can embrace death with ease, but I just can't stand the fact that I would die not knowing if my friends and family loved me for me. 

In terms of phobias? Pediophobia. Dolls. Burn them.

Genuine fears? Life, and myself. Not to sound pretentious or dramatic, but I really do fear life as a whole, not like I'm insecure in living, I mean, that bit it fine, I don't feel like a serial killer is always after me and wants to eat me, no. By life, I mean the very, very human-specific notion to just keep living. Life is good, but some people will go so far to keep pushing another year, that is terrifying to me, the notion that one day we may not be able to die at the hand of time. As for myself, I just mean I don't want to stray from being the best that I can be under my own beliefs, I fear becoming the things I hate.

My fears include but are not limited to:

- The dark

- Loud noises

- Vomiting

- Natural and man-made disasters happening

- Deep water

Here are some of my fears, ranged from severity. Ranged from less severe to my real biggest fears, and why:

Loud noises: Depends, it could range from an annoyance to becoming quite a startling sound.

Needles/shots: I don't like going to getting my shots because of the bad experiences in my childhood with shots.

Wasps/hornets/yellow jackets: No matter what they are, they're all scary insects. If they sting you, you'll know why they're to be feared.

Lightning: After what happened a couple years ago with a lightning storm that destroyed my sister's husband's grandparents' house, and a house in a town I used to live in, there's a very good reason to be afraid. I end up hiding when there's a thunderstorm now.

Death/drowning: Self-explanatory. I'm moreso afraid of death, and drowning is also listed because I'm not the best swimmer there is.

Spiders

Bees

Mosquitoes 

Getting a bad grade and get busted by my father

Losing one of my plushes

North Korea attack to South Korea

Fire

FNAF 

Saw (movie)

Jigsaw

Dark

Creepy noises

Height

Sharks

Giant Squid

Giant Octopus

Snakes

Scorpions 

Bats

Oxes

Fists

School

Homework

Tests

Criminals

Robbers

Lizards

Teachers

Parents

Chemical

Poison

Sharp objects

Guns

Blood (If I look at it)

Mine is... spiders. Whenever I see even a picture of a tiny one... I start screaming, panicking, and I imagine everything around me turning into a spider so I kind of curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. Too bad they don't have search filters for arachnophobes. 

Spiders are pretty horrible. But i'm scared of dying too like when you are half asleep and you have a pain in your chest and you just assume that this is the end :P

• 1 month later...

Here's my list:

- Strangers

- Barney

- Heights

- Bugs

- Criminals

- Plane/Car crashes

And the fear of the dark, because when I was very young, I read a book with the saying "You never know what hides in the shadows." Which scared me for life.